Server time (UTC): 2019-06-18, 09:52
Sign in to follow this  
Joah

The Mafia (Open Recruitment)

Posted (edited)

rmyP1A4.png.d9cc066557c135b3fce20529d914cc0a.png

Spoiler

989793242_the-godfather.regular(2).png.82a30c241721c1866a3f406d7160b43f.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

45757675_the-godfather.regular(6).png.217d968b6bf5989e9ede90ee2d9c91b4.pngBanner4.png.e0d3d39522edc583766a5210a3d92a75.png.6fcfe5744df9a0558497793475789c54.png

"Payment is payment, business is business, ashes to ashes, dust to dust" - Hampton Lockwood (The Godfather)

The sound of thunder echoed through the city of New York, a large skyscraper stood at the heart of the city, the most beautiful bank the city had come to cherish. One of the most unusual lenders of its time helping those in desperate need. A front for a far more sinister crime syndicate. Sounds of sheering pain could be heard throughout the halls of the top most floor of the building, the thunder covering the noise to the floors below. An entrance to a room that overlooked the city was guarded by two men in suited attire that gave off a professional demeanor. Men of business, men of principal. The door wide open almost as to set the scene to show what happens when you betray the father. "The last thing you'll hear is your wife screaming as she watches you die." A figure stood above a bloodied man, blood dripping from the iron brass knuckles. Hampton Lockwood a man in his late forties towered above a younger member of the mafia. "You honestly think you can betray me?" A fist came down as if God himself was striking down a plague. "Stop! Please stop!" A woman's voice can be heard in the background screaming in the mercy of her early husband. "You think I like doing this? He's making me do this." Hampton furiously stated as he looked to turn towards the woman. "None can turn their back on me, family bloodlines run further than anything." The man being struck held up his hand to Hampton and grabbed him by the elbow. Their eyes met in a gaze. Below Hampton sat his son covered in blood. Dean Lockwood looked up at his father with a look of mercy. Hampton raised his eyebrow as he moved his suit to the side to uncover a silenced pistol. "Please Father, I can make this right!" Dean begged his father as he drew his pistol like a sword. Hampton put the gun to Dean's head and smiled "This is a lesson Dean, make sure to understand..." Hampton turned around and shot Dean's wife in the head. A moment of silence broke over the room as the young woman fell to the ground, her eyes locked with Dean. "Why! Why would you do this! You could have just killed me, she was everything beautiful in this world and you took her from me!" Dean furiously slammed his fists into the ground yelling up to his father. Before Dean could finish his rant another fist was greeted to the side of his head sending him toppling to the floor. Barely conscious Dean watched as the two men guarding the room rushed in to grab the woman and depart just as fast as they entered. Dean passed out laying on the ground as he was dragged away by his own father. 

Dean awoke in bed, his father sitting next to him. "Understand Dean, you are too young to understand this world, and you are more valuable to me than that whore," Hampton said as he stared at his son covered in bruises. "There is more to this world than you think, more than what we already control here in New York. In South Zagoria, there is a place called Chenarus that seems to be on a massive uprising followed by civil war. A place is ripe for the taking for our little organization. Think about it, we could plant our seed before this child of a country his the opportunity to seek us out. There is nothing left for us here. We already control parts of the United States, let us make our mark on a new stage of life." Hampton smiled at his son. "I want you to be the forefront of this operation and I want you to follow in my footsteps and show me that you deserve to be apart of my Mafia, apart of my family." Dean stared at his father with disbelief that he would completely toss the notion of what just recently happened. "You just murdered my future, why would I help you... What makes you think I want to help you." Dean said as he clenched his fist. "Because I told you to, and because you will, or you will die alongside your whore of a wife," Hampton said as he stood from Dean's bedside. Dean closed his eyes attempting to fall asleep to tune out the sound of his father.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1336701073_the-godfather.regular(7).png.4e48b09d04858ea07c9076bd9510ec47.pngBanner2.png.161b8c1427dbd5d84c3b105065b13cfc.png.5d7bc664512ca6da12394a7b6e58a394.png

"The old law about an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind."  - Dean Lockwood (The Mafioso)

Hampton had tasked a crew to make their way to South Zagoria, having set a flight for the newly prospering country of Chenarus a bright new future for a crime syndicate in South Zagoria was rising.  However, for the new aged mafia, it would seem almost as if everything was impossible to understand. It was 2015, tensions were starting to heat up in Chenarus. The Mafia already having an understanding for business quickly looked to Hampton who was already working on mustering up a plan to create some form of riches from the poorest side of Chenarus, South Zagoria. It would seem things would not come as so easy to Hampton. The inner workings of Chenarus ripped at the Godfather as this was a task that no one could have been prepared for. Upon arrival, the looks of civilians towards the Mafia was nothing short but of disrespectful. It would seem the citizens frowned upon foreigners which made it harder for the members of the Mafia to fully comprehend how to manipulate others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

924920020_the-godfather.regular(10).png.9d0e9328760ea6f5e21b9287f0bc9a60.png

Banner1.png.f64695c7a496fb81a629c8f904edc7f5.png.6a0c3048796c5cfb4e65928c528d9554.png

“I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead." - Various Mafia Members

Many of the Mafia members were finally becoming acquainted with the language and were finally able to understand the language but not speak it well. However ready for whatever the Mafia had challenged, they were not ready for what was about to come to their doorstep. Tensions started rising between Russia and Chenarus and martial law ensued causing mass chaos around South Zagoria. The grip the Mafia thought that they had created was now being completely ignored as tensions increased. Hampton furious had begun recalculating what to do to finally have a foothold in South Zagoria. He decided Novaya Petrovka would be the perfect place to restart having a view on the Northwest Airfield the Mafia could see military movements while the tensions arose. Days of rising tension passed leading up to that untimely date of July 7th. The mafia had successfully snuck into Novaya Petrvoka completely blind as to what was happening around them. The mafia unaware of the citizens that were gathered from Kamensk and Negornoe began working on blueprints as to how they could use the current conflict to their advantage. A few days went by and everything started to hit the fan. July 10th, 2017, News had spread that Russians had completely destroyed a base north of Severograd, the mafia still paid little attention to the conflict arising as they thought this was the perfect way to plant their seed. The Mafia sprung quickly into action while violence broke out in the streets, laying forged documentation pointlessly inside of the police headquarters of Novaya Potrovka. Oddly enough, no one was in sight, it would seem all the authorities had left the office, making it way to easy for the mafia to accomplish the first step of their plan. In the panic and chaos of violence in the streets the Mafia regathered in the industrial portion of Novaya to lay out their blueprints for taking over the industrial control of South Zagoria. News had hit later the next day that citizens had started acting savage and were attacking each other. The Mafia quickly ensued into madness as they entered the streets of North East Zagoria as they quickly fled, being greeted with the brunt of the infected. Dean and his father fled west back towards Novaya as the rest of the Mafia were left scattered throughout the country with no sense of direction amidst the chaos.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

591403415_the-godfather.regular(11).png.01b784d6493ca1b67a485fb43f516d98.png

Banner3.png.9e1726be2391a76c3b2bf39463ae60db.png.abdef52612213ac7a51a2f7164a4cc98.png

"Give the devil his due."   - Dean Lockwood (The Mafioso)

Hampton and Dean fled back to Novaya, Dean had begun to slow down behind Hampton and revealed a pistol from the side of his suit and poetically drew it like a sword and aimed it at his father while he ran away. The perfect opportunity while the rest of the Mafia had no clue of their whereabouts. Dean fired his pistol into the back of his father as he walked towards him. Hampton turned around and looked at his son. "What was the point in that! What are you doing?" Hampton yelled at his son. "I feel betrayal is bittersweet... Revenge tastes much better." Dean stated as he smirked at his father as he raised the pistol to his head. "You should've killed me when you had the chance." Dean fired a round into his fathers head starting to laugh moronically at the sight of poetic justice. Dean locked his sights onto finding the rest of his group to instill his new ideology onto the group and take his place as the new Godfather, amongst the chaos breads new life. Family lines run no tighter than blood. Dean set out to reclaim what was his and to reform civilization in the form of his one true mafia. With the Chedaki presence on the rise and the Dead Batteries bringing terror to the land, there is but one more goal for the Mafia to achieve in its purpose.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

42101080_the-godfather.regular(13).png.e2b31abe5806a19f5d3d47c9c8a772a1.png

The Godfather
The Don/Underboss
Mafioso
Consigliere
Drug Dealer
Capo
Soldier
Civilian

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1009342076_the-godfather.regular(3).png.dfcb3c11f0f5a470cfcf6b3fbbe9d93c.png

1.) Be at war with the CLASSIFIED (Terrorist organization that would rip apart of the Mafia's doing in their country) (Completed) (Day:700)
2.) Set up a F.O.B in CLASSIFIED to make a civilian safe haven front for the crime syndicate. (Semi Completed) (Day:720)
3.) Set up a successful contracting chain for people to make deals with the Mafia. (In Progress) (Day:730)
4.) Make alliances with the CLASSIFIED and Classified through means of trade to take control in regions. (Completed) (Day:710)
5.) Setup an information line with the CLASSIFIED to start further fueds between them and the CLASSIFIED to setup a distraction. (In Progress) (Day:745)
6.) Infultrate various camps among South Zagoria and gain their trust. (In Progress) (Day:Indefinite-As long as possible)
7.) Make Novaya Potrovka a "Mafia" controlled region and a safe trading area for the population of Chenarus (In Progress) (Day:720)
8.) Have mass control over drug-trading (In Progress) (Day:Indefinite-As long as possible)
9.) Find a new location for the civilian safe haven (Day: 740

(Green) = Completed / (Orange) = In Progress / (Red) = Failed

1327757050_the-godfather.regular(14).png.50324b85676e5764e640eeeca6844e29.png

1.) Bring good RP to all parties (Not mindless PvP)
2.) Stay a Friendly Group and try and maintain good morals.
3.) Create a community discord for the civilian safe haven.

(Recruit Requirements Below)

(We are currently in need of these ranks (Consiglere's) "Spies" or (Soldiers) or (Drug Dealer)

Consigleres - Do not directly affiliate with the Mafia and act as "Rats" or "Birds" depending on if you're male or female. You directly report to (Andre or Dean) with information you collect.
Soldiers - Soldiers directly fight alongside Dean and Dre and guard them and can eventually reach the rank of "Mafioso" where you can accept and carry out contracts.
Drug Dealers However, they directly do not affiliate with the mafia and work on their own accord, they will assist camps that buy drugs from them. Almost like a guard.

[Message me (Joah) on Discord or Forums if you're interested in recruitment] 
[We are actively seeking (new) and (experienced) players]

[WARNING: This group takes things very seriously in game, and is considered a very neutral group. Not to evil, not too good. If you are caught making a bad name for the Mafia, AKA - Minging, RDM, Breaking Rules, having terrible roleplay, you will be removed from this group immediately. This group creates a lot of "Good Drama" for the server and is supposed to create a great roleplay experience for all players. Including PvPers, so if you do not like getting into the occasional gun fight... this group is not for you.]

Banner0.png.4a693b30f8c27581ffbb896a0f33a192.png

the-godfather.regular (5).png

Edited by Joah

Nice decals.

Good luck with this.

Good luck with the group 🙂

Like the group graphics and writing alongside it, best of luck! 

Good luck Joah! Hope to meet you IC 🙂

They have pretty epic outfits in-game

Goals that list other groups are best kept private or reworded to not include names so people don't meta, but best of luck nonetheless!

Just now, Mexi said:

Goals that list other groups are best kept private or reworded to not include names so people don't meta, but best of luck nonetheless!

Do you recommend blacking it out, at this point it's probably to late lmfao. 

Goodluck

Just now, Joah said:

Do you recommend blacking it out, at this point it's probably to late lmfao. 

I would, but I agree it's a tad to late. Do it anyway.

1 minute ago, Mexi said:

I would, but I agree it's a tad to late. Do it anyway.

done and done

Just now, Joah said:

done and done

Much better, best of luck boys.

Good luck

Good luck

ty boys

GL muchachos!!

Good luck lads

Good luck fellas!

Good Luck