Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 03:50
Kase

Menu UI Glitch Fix

If you are currently having this issue

7cad1916b248436c4ae785f8e7c61cb1.jpg.c3bd47eb4b10921606b192a94a82fbcb.jpg

There is a somewhat-fix for this situation by entering the following into your parameters

a784a98ebea3c8c2957739014709a787.png.1a42fff12c4ad814b5fdf16e09e8f96d.png

By doing this, it directly puts you into the server without going through the menu, and try to avoid at all times alt-tabbing while loading into the server.

If issue persists, YOU MUST EXIT THE GAME AND RESTART IT through the launcher , keeping these in your parameters.

Hopefully this helps, as I haven't had the issue ever since I've used this trick.

Tried that, unfortunately made no difference for me.

2 minutes ago, Crim said:

Tried that, unfortunately made no difference for me.

Mm, have you tried verifying your game files?

this only works if you have the game completely closed and launch it if you hit play right after a crash in the game manu and end up in a q ther is a large chance you will get the bug if you struggle with it before keep in mind the thet for som it might not happen and for som it might as Kase stated if the problem keeps on even after closing the game and launcher try verifying  the game files

When there's a server crash, either exit out of the game and launcher completely to reopen and ensure the above fix is persistent, or do not tab out at all while logging back in. Error occurs due to tabbing out while waiting on que. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Didn't even realize there was another up, I just gave mine visuals. 👍

so i did this and it worked for a couple of days but now everytime i log on i time out. when i dont use it i get the menu glitch every time. any suggestions?

@Kase Can you add that you MUST close your game AND launcher once you have gotten this otherwise it won't work. Had a few HD's saying it didn't work and that is why.

So I tried a few things most of which was stated above (except the parameters I didn't try that) but how I got it to fix was to close the game, turn off all the mods, reload in vanilla, open a vanilla world, leave and close the game then reload with the mods and load into dayzrp server. Dunno if this method could be shortened at all but that's what I did and it worked. Hope this helps!

28 minutes ago, Skies said:

So I tried a few things most of which was stated above (except the parameters I didn't try that) but how I got it to fix was to close the game, turn off all the mods, reload in vanilla, open a vanilla world, leave and close the game then reload with the mods and load into dayzrp server. Dunno if this method could be shortened at all but that's what I did and it worked. Hope this helps!

When doing this you are fixing the problem temporarily. Adding the parameters is what fixes this issue permanently (or at least 80% of the time). Hopefully this gives you a bit more of an insight on the issue!

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

When doing this you are fixing the problem temporarily. Adding the parameters is what fixes this issue permanently (or at least 80% of the time). Hopefully this gives you a bit more of an insight on the issue!

I actually just got the glitch again with the parameters 😞

@Skies Yes it's not a fix that works 100% of the time unfortunately. If I had to put a percentage on it working it would be 80%. Make sure you close your game AND the launcher before trying to head into the server again or you will still have to deal with the bug again.