Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 01:59
Sign in to follow this  
MrPopo

Howdy

Hello. I'm new to this community and just finished the whitelist process (prior to being accepted). Saw the server in the DayZ launcher list, so I came to this website. I've gotta say, the idea of DayZ RP just works, this is the perfect game for RP servers. Also the lore background is a really good addition and adds additional depth to the world building. I look forward to joining, and hope to see some of you in-game. See you guys out in Chernarus.

DayZRP has been one of the best RP spots ive ever been in. After almost 7 years being around DayZRP,  and I still love it. Hope you enjoy your time here! 😁

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the community, I wish you the best of luck on your whitelist! 

Were happy to have you here and you couldn't have chosen a better place to RP if tried 😉 Feel free to drop me a message if you need some help, I promise I won't bite 😉 

Edited by Saunders

2 minutes ago, Kaiju47 said:

DayZRP has been one of the best RP spots ive ever been in. After almost 7 years being around DayZRP,  and I still love it. Hope you enjoy your time here! 😁

Thank you! I'm just hoping for some good ol classic DayZ experiences without the random KOS. The best part of the game has always been interactions with players.

Just now, MrPopo said:

Thank you! I'm just hoping for some good ol classic DayZ experiences without the random KOS. The best part of the game has always been interactions with players.

Just be prepared for robberies lol. Just be cool and collective and most people are going to treat you nicely. Might lose a gun or two, but you’ll be good. 

1 minute ago, Kaiju47 said:

Just be prepared for robberies lol. Just be cool and collective and most people are going to treat you nicely. Might lose a gun or two, but you’ll be good. 

Oh of course, that goes without saying lol. If you don't have your pants stolen at some point, then it's not a real DayZ server

hello and welcome

Welcome

I do hope you like this place

Hello and welcome Palio!

Welcome to the community!!

hello

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome to the community! Feel free to let me know if you need help with anything and I look forward to seeing you in game!