Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 08:12
Sign in to follow this  

At this point, I feel that Rule 2.3 is being heavily violated by multiple groups on this server.

The last few days we have been CONSTANTLY held hostage or attempted to be initiated on by the same people over and over again.  I would go as far as to say I am even being stream sniped to accomplish this and have strong suspicions of who it is and what group they are with.

2.3 Be a good sport. Do not focus on PvP aspect of the game and attack everything that moves just because you can or are good at it. Remember that not many players will enjoy being constantly attacked, therefore you should not dominate other groups or players into submission to a point where they can no longer accomplish their regular role play or enjoy the game.

I'm sorry if I am the only one that feels this way, but I am a bit turned off by the constant, pointless and forced RP because someone lacks the creativity to do anything else.  How many more people need to hold me hostage to "Get their name out"?  It was fine the first time, but this is just getting ridiculous.  Anytime I see groups of people coming now, I completely drop all RP and head off in the other direction with my group, because it's all too predictable what their intentions are.

Posted (edited)

''PUT YOUR HANDS UP''    ''Uhh what is in this backpack''    ''What is your name''    ''Goodbye'' 

Edited by EvanPVE

Posted (edited)

Trust me there are a lot of people who feel you bro. Just look at this report.

Edited by HDragonOG

I would refer to what @HDragonOG posted, report these groups instead of just saying "multiple groups on the server are breaking 2.3" This discussion won't go anywhere at all. 

Starting with reporting groups that you think is breaking 2.3 is much better than doing a community discussion from the start. If the report amounts to nothing then a community discussion is warranted 

If you believe someone is breaking the rules, report them. There is no point to a community discussion about that.

/thread