Haus

S1: Kos in tent city NWAF

Server and location: Server 1 tent city NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):   2019-05-22, 21:36

Your in game name: Jager Muller

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: unknown killed immediately before anything could be said

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): discord call i was in was able to hear entirety of my audio

Detailed description of the events: I was in then city NWAF sitting in a container crate when I began to walk out with my USG-45 in hand. I was immediately shot once causing me to bleed before being yelled at to drop my gun. I still facing away from the man dropped went to activate to surrender emote while in which I was killed mid-animation. I was unable to screen record due to the nature of the event occouring so fast.

Posted (edited)

Me and @SquidProQuo initiated on you several times in the container, after waiting around 20 seconds, i flanked around you then you ran out and we began shooting you, you stopped and i initiated again this time you were standing still and was then shot in the head.

POV: was running around the airfield when we spotted a man in nwaf tents, we initiate on him in the container and after he runs out showing signs of non complience, he is shot and killed.

Edited by OxeN

i was able to hear any attempts at interaction up until the gunshots nearing me while still inside of the container. Because of this, I rushed out as I had no idea what was happing.

POV: @OxeN and I spot OP at NWAF tents. We scope it out a bit to see if he has any friends around and then he runs in to a container. @OxeN initiates on him 3-4 times over 20 seconds. I then initiate on him and he runs out of the container away from us so we start shooting and kill him. 

Hit logs:

21:34:17 | Player "Jager Muller" hit by Player "Vilem Cerny" with KA-M from 16.8152 meters 

Kill logs:

21:34:17 | Player "Jager Muller" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vilem Cerny" with KA-M from 16.8152 meters 

Connection logs:

20:20:19 | Player "Jager Muller" is connected
-Dead-

20:21:40 | Player "Vilem Cerny" is connected
21:43:27 | Player "Vilem Cerny" is connected
22:27:32 | Player "Vilem Cerny" is connected
22:34:40 | Player "Vilem Cerny" has been disconnected

20:19:15 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
22:12:58 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for their full detailed POV and possible video evidence:

@OxeN - Dimitri Konashenkov: POSTED

@SquidProQuo - Vilem Cerny: POSTED

@OxeN @SquidProQuo Do either of you have any evidence of this situation?

@Haus Does the person who was in the discord call have a recording?

no

@Haus Will be temporarily banned until he answers my question.

@Onyx Sorry ive been sick and havnt gotten to responding. No one in the call was recording. Looking back on it all it was probably my fault for not hearing them I will just be sure to up my overall game volume in the future. I am sorry for any issues i may have caused.

@Haus Your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on this report for anymore questions.

Summary:

@OxeN & @SquidProQuo spot @Haus on the airfield, at which point they supposedly initiate on him, but @Haus apparently does not hear this, which leads to him being shot when he exits the container.

Unfortunately, because of a lack of evidence here from both sides, we cannot accurately determine whether or not @OxeN and @SquidProQuo initiated or not, and whether @Haus heard any initiation from them or not, due to this simply being word vs word. Because of this, we cannot proceed to give anybody a punishment here, and will have to mark this report as being inconclusive, unless evidence is brought forward that sheds more light on the situation.

With that, the following applies:

Verdict:

@OxeN & @SquidProQuo - Invalid Kill On Sight - INCONCLUSIVE

Signed by: @BrianM, @Mademoiselle & @Onyx