Server time (UTC): 2019-09-20, 19:01
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Rinkasonn

Camp eden Has fallen (open frequency)

Posted (edited)

*A radio is pushed to Grachi's beaten up face.*

"I Grachi, Leader of camp eden, Denounce myself as leader of the Camp Eden. It has fallen, and I give it's ownership to Viridian.*

*The radio is taken from his face and smashed*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Few minutes later, Grachi is walking, dripping wet, rifle on his back, new radio in hand, grim smile on his face. He presses the ptt*

"Yeah... Fucking camp Eden has fallen. It's free for the taking. Enjoy, as far as you can. Who ever wants it. Or takes it. Everyone who wants to contact me and have my frequency, please do. We can talk. There is always someone wanting to talk. Always."

*He puts the radio into his pocket and wipes the blood from his chest*

Edited by Isaiah Cortez

*Bolat reaches for his radio, talking into it.*

"Comrades, this is victory! Eden has fallen, not that it was hard to take down at all."

*Bolat lets go of his PTT.*

*You would hear sadness in kyles voice*

"I knew this was coming, heard so much chatter on the radio and shit bout you lot keep getting fucked over. You lot am one of the only other good people left man, fuckin stupid as fuck fam.. Swear down I got no hope for the world anymore bruv"

*He puts his radio back into his bag and stares at the camp fire deep in thought*

*Luca presses down the PTT*
Viridian do not and will not own camp Eden. 
*Releases the PTT*

.:: The static cuts ::.

"Whilst I never ventured there, people spoke relatively highly of you people. May those who were a part of it remain safe and find a home elsewhere."

"I think it is obvious, but to anyone thinking of taking the camp... Just be warned people will keep attacking you."

"Stay safe and speak soon."

.:: The static ensues ::.

**If eye rolling had a sound, it'd be the loudest thing in his response**

"Wow, I am so very impressed that someone was able to take down a camp full of hunters and farmers, oh look at your might"

**Chains tosses his radio back in his bag and goes about his everyday life.**

Posted (edited)

*He rolls his eyes and pushes the PTT down*

"How fucking pathetic do you have to be to attack Camp Eden? A camp full of survivors who show literally no threat to you, and you decide to inflate your own ego by steamrolling the place. What did you gain? Some crops? Fuck off."

"And to come here and brag about it makes you even MORE pathetic. Imagine having such a small amount of 'victories' you have to brag whenever it happens."

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by BreadERP

*Falk holds on the PTT*

Good work boys. The plans are coming together.

*Falk lets go of the PTT* 

Posted (edited)

*A man with a Russian accent would respond.*

Camp Eden swore allegiance to Chedaki scum. Good riddance communist dogs. Slava Chernarus.

*The message would end.* 

Edited by Zero

Yelena would sound mildly annoyed as she limped up a challenging hill.

"Kurva....

Now what happened Grachi!?"

She feels her face scrunched in slight anger.

*James presses the PTT on his radio*

This is James Carter the leader of Viridian. We would like to assure the people of Chernarus that we do not own Eden.

Today Eden was attacked by a group that do not want civilisation to exist. Grachi was forced to say that Viridian had taken ownership of the camp for reasons unknown to us. This is likely a propaganda move by the nationalists that want us and all other foreigners dead.

Viridianis still offering help to you all and can be contacted on 91.2 for medical assistance. I would like to finish by saying that Grachi is fine after being treated by our medical personel. 

*James releases the PTT*

*Kazimir would speak over the radio in his thick Russian accent.*

"Congrats, you have destroyed a last bastion of civilization. Feel proud? Feel fulfilled? Or do you require more bloodshed until you realize your pathetic path of inhumane genocide is not going to make you feel better? Camp Eden was destroyed when the vision was lost, you just nailed the coffin. I have nothing more to say."

*The transmission fades.* 

Posted (edited)

*A sullen Chernarussian voice comes over the radio*

Oh, that is sad... I met some friends there...

Will there be another attempt to rebuild what was there but elsewhere?

*The voice stops*

Edited by Whitename

Posted (edited)

Viktor presses the PTT

"I dont have a fucking idea who took him and forced him to say these things but.."

"They did this to a Chedaki supporter, to someone who wants this country to be better and safe.."

"Chedaki will take the people responsable for this.."

"Anyone who provides us with information will be rewarded.."

He releases the PTT for a second

"Grachi is still the leader of camp Eden, he will remain that untill he talks with us without any guns to his head"

"Slava Chedaki"

He releases the PTT and shakes his head

Edited by Jackfish

Posted (edited)

*Rose raises her radio to her lips and says*

"I would like to inform everyone that Camp Eden is once again in the hands of the Edenites.  Eden has not fallen!"

"Rose smiles and nods as she lowers her radio*

Edited by MiaPVE

12 hours ago, MiaPVE said:

*Rose raises her radio to her lips and says*

"I would like to inform everyone that Camp Eden is once again in the hands of the Edenites.  Eden has not fallen!"

"Rose smiles and nods as she lowers her radio*

*Luca presses the PTT*
I am glad to hear this. Don't give up on something good just because someone else doesn't want you to be happy.
Viridian will help where we're needed

*Static*

*Ivan would compress his PTT*

I was starting to think people could learn. We come in and liberate you poor souls from the Chedaki, and this is who you repay us? Seems like another visit is needed. Hope to see you soon.

*Dissapointed in the peoples actions, Ivan would let the PTT go*

Posted (edited)

*A man speaking with a Russian accent comes on the radio.* 

“We have many guns! We have many patriots! Able bodied men standby to help the people and they wait for the moment to burn this cancer that is Eden! Communism will never succeed in Chernarus! It will falter! It will fail! Come Patriots! Come Sons and Daughters of Chernarus! We will put an end to this once and for all!”

*The broadcast would end.* 

Edited by Zero

Yelena shakes her head, laughing with disgust.

"Well, person who did this has a previous past with Grachi and doing this.
Seems like you have a bit of admirer Grachi. 
Apology was ru-... ru... mgh.... Fake afterall. Like I warned.
Hloupá fena..."

The radio cuts off as she yawns widely. Stretching.

*Grachi is staring at ceiling, radio buzzing next to him. He just smiles to himself as he picks the Radio up.*

"This is... Ridiculous. Think about it. How a one place, that reminds of the past, with rules and morals gets this much attention from everyone? Eden, a place where all started, full of snakes. Though no one got the apple. Just a bullet, after bullet after bullet. Couple knife stabbings too... And snapped fingers?"

*He just sighs to the radio, rubbing his leg that got shot earlier that day.*

"You know. Burn the place down. Do me a favor, and make it go away in flames. It's easier to let go of the past, and build anew from the ashes. I got already a fucking country full of people after me... And only reason I get that... I exist. By me just existing it seems I am able to unite people against a common goal? An old man, who wants people to be happy and have place to rest... But, hey. I'm from wrong country and making friends with everyone, it makes me a big target. So, yeah. What if... You all just forget about me? You all got more enemies you can look for, just like me. But I'm just a single man, when your enemies are counted in dozens. And they can shoot a lot better than I can. But hey, Carry on. I wont judge. 

*He takes a swig from the canteen.*

"All will burn, Everything will be destroyed, Everyone will be forgotten. So, live for yourself, and people around you."

*He sets the radio down.*

*Hunter would sit on top of the roof of the new trade shop in Stary Sobor. He heard the chatter on the radio and pressed the PTT*

"Communism scum...it has hurt so many people from so many lands. My own country of Ukraine has suffered from Communism and the people of Chernarus have suffered from it too...it is time that Communism and those who follow it...fall"

*Hunter would let the PTT go as he laid back on the roof as he closed his eyes *

Yelena takes her radio and would respond in the calmest mannor she can portray.

"Wasn't Chedaki.
Wasn't Kamenci.
Wasn't a politcal group."

The radio shuts off.

1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

Yelena shakes her head, laughing with disgust.

"Well, person who did this has a previous past with Grachi and doing this.
Seems like you have a bit of admirer Grachi. 
Apology was ru-... ru... mgh.... Fake afterall. Like I warned.
Hloupá fena..."

The radio cuts off as she yawns widely. Stretching.

*Bolat presses his PTT, replying to the woman in a rather angry tone.*

"Co to sakra mluvíš ženou? Nevíš nic o tomto táboře. Jste neudělal nic, jste jen mluví sračky v rádiu a zároveň má žádné znalosti o situaci, co se stalo, proč se dostali lidé zapojeni a proč dostal lidé zastřeleni. Lidé postřelili, protože první výstřel na nás, lidi, kteří nebyli zapojeni do lidí, kteří jsme měli problémy. Nebyli jste mluvit odpadky, když jste měl kulku v noze. Zastavit běh ústa. Stačí pouze spustit ústa tady. Jsi odpadky."

*Bolat lets go of the PTT button.*

Spoiler

What the hell are you talking to a woman? You know nothing about this camp. You've done nothing, you're just talking shit on the radio while having no knowledge of what happened, why people got involved and why people got shot. People shot because the first shot on us, people who were not involved in people who we had problems with. You weren't talking garbage when you had a bullet in your leg. Stop running your mouth. All you have to do is start your mouth here. You're garbage.

6 minutes ago, JimRP said:

Yelena rolls her eyes, replying in a bland tone.

"Nejsem ani o tobě."

She lets the radio cut.

Spoiler

English: I'm not even talking about you

12 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Yelena rolls her eyes, replying in a bland tone.

"Nejsem ani o tobě."

She lets the radio cut.

Hide contents

English: I'm not even talking about you

*Bolat reaches for his radio, pressing his PTT button.*

"Co? Víš vůbec, jak mluvit tento jazyk? Přestaň mluvit. Jste kopat sami hlubší díra."

*Bolat lets go of the PTT button.*

Spoiler

What? Do you even know how to speak this language? Stop talking. You're digging yourself a deeper hole.