Server time (UTC): 2019-06-24, 16:35
Sign in to follow this  
Timeremortem

Rotate Items.

Not sure if this is possible even with modding. but It's damm annoying having to throw away important items cause a big item can't be rotated. Let me micromanage my inventory how I want. ^^

Posted (edited)

You can, whilst holding them press space bar. So you hold them with left click as if you're dragging them and hold space and they can be rotated

Edited by Saunders

This is new as of the patch earlier this month, just so you don't feel bad for asking.

But yes, as others have said just press space. The game however doesn't /seem/ to default putting items that way; If you only have a space thats 1 wide and 2 tall, and have an item thats 2 wide and 1 tall, you will need to open your inventory and manually rotate it yourself to pick it up.

Press space while dragging an item.

HAHA.. I feel like a dumbass now.. ^^ Played for so long and never ever noticed or heard that they added that in the game.. Thanks guy's.. Gona make my life easier. ^^

42 minutes ago, Timeremortem said:

HAHA.. I feel like a dumbass now.. ^^ Played for so long and never ever noticed or heard that they added that in the game.. Thanks guy's.. Gona make my life easier. ^^

This was added very recently so I wouldn't worry about it, at least you now know! 

Maybe read those dev blogs in future, eh? 😉 

1 hour ago, Timeremortem said:

Haha yeah I forgot about the new rotate feature as well, but holy fuck is it a life saver now. 

Only issiue is sometimes the item bugs up and displays vertically when it's supposed to be horizontal. 

On 5/22/2019 at 10:44 PM, Timeremortem said:

I didn't know this, so you helped me!