Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 14:17
Sign in to follow this  
HDragon

The Death of Constance DeVoe-Henry

Posted (edited)

Sighs as stands against a tree in the woods, he presses the PTT

Privet comrades, news travels fast in Chernarus as you may know. As of today, Constance DeVoe-Henry is dead. She had been cheating on Elliot with Vlad, avoiding the family, and she was plotting to kill Batok. The result of this is her death, she was executed in a forest today by Batok and I. She will no longer be an issue. May she rest easy.

He releases the PTT as a tear rolls down his face and he cracks a bottle of Vodka to share with Batok.

Edited by HDragonOG

*Lucas would press the PTT*

"What a waste of time tryna convince her.  Oh well unfortunate I guess? Eh not really.  Did warn 'er you guys didn't really care 'bout her."

*He'd release the PTT*

*He presses the push to talk button*

"That is.. not good."

"I am.... angered by this."

*He abruptly throws the radio as he goes into a fit of self-injury.*

*He’d get up from the couch, muttering something to the person nearby, grabbing the radio and pressing the PTT, his voice trembling*

“What...? That’s some bullshit and you and I both now that Vali! Elliot hasn’t been around for... who the fuck knows how long?! She didn’t avoid us... we abandoned her. We ALL abandoned each other... Now we’re just killing each other on top of it?! Fuck this shit! She cared for everybody to the point it put her own self at expense and you two repaid her with an execution?! What the fuck?!”

*He’d throw the radio into the wall, shattering it to pieces as he'd collapse against the wall in tears*

*Kyle hears the transmission and immediatly rushes over to reply to the broadcast. His face visibly in shock and hands shaking he manages to push down on the PTT*

"Yo what the fuck blud? Why you gotta do do dat man she was a nice girl uno.. Obviously if she cheated her man wasn't doing the right tings to her but you aint gotta go kill her you could have tortured her or some shit like.. fuck me killing women and that you lot are fucked fam"

*He pauses before thinking of what he's going to tell George and you him him mutter to himself*

"Fuck sake man George is gonna be proper sad"

*You'd hear a slam from the radio hitting the table before the transmission goes dead*

Posted (edited)

Edited by Eagle

*Batok hears the message and face palms*

" Why the fuck would you say what your fake name is, at this point you want to die, I won't be able to save you this time silly girl"

*He puts his radio down and takes another swig of his whisky staring at the beach as the sun rises*

*Nikki rushes to pull out her radio*

"... .- -.. / -. . .-- ... .-.-.-"

(Sad news.)

*Youd hear the crunching of leaves as the transmission ends*