Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 16:39
Sign in to follow this  
AidanVC

KOS Vybor 5/21/19

Server and location: s1 vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  1:50

Your in game name:  Dalton Weathers

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: The House (? Orange Armbands)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://plays.tv/video/5ce4ac745b6f5a2e68/kos

Detailed description of the events:

I was in Vybor looting up and heard a bunch of gunshots. As I approached the group, I was going to go into my settings to ensure my new PTT key was bound properly, and as i did so, I was shot dead. The guy dead on the floor was a friend of mine I was looting up with but I was not present when whenever whatever sort of initiation that happened happened, nor did I participate in any sort of initiation he might have done. I'm unsure around the circumstances of his death, but I didn't even have a gun in my hands when I was shot. I'd like to think it was an accident due to them having shot zombies, but due to my outfit and how I was standing still this still doesn't make much sense.

This was a complete accident, my man. I feel so bad. You were right behind a zombie, and couldn't tell it was a human there. I'm so sorry for this and would like to talk it out if possible.

Honestly, just saw the clip from your POV. You're fine man. No issue from me. Accidents happen. I'd like to close this report. 

Thanks, dude. I feel terrible.

A Team of Staff Members have looked over this report.

We will honor the OPs request and close this report. We are glad that you were able to talk it out.

//Closed