Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 08:13
Sign in to follow this  
duxpredator

S1 Griefing, R4.4, R2.2 Eden 01:30 2019/05/21

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 at Lopatino camp (Eden)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  01:30 2019/05/21

Your in game name:  Nick Sauce

Names of allies involved: @RiZStream @FireDude (A lot more people were there but I do not know their forum names)

Name of suspect/s: @Kordruga also any @dead batteries  and @the house that were there (There were about a dozen but I dont know the rest of the names of the people there)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): @RiZStream 's vod throughout the report and my snapshots at the end.

Engagement starts here and lasts 2 hours

4:08:53 is the timestamp of the initiation. And here is the link if it is not working: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427565206?t=04h08m53s

Detailed description of the events:

I went to go hang out with hutch at camp Eden since he told me to come over because something crazy was going on. Not too long after I got there we saw a bunch of people with orange armbands run towards the other side of the camp. The orange armbands ares usually house and since they were hunting Mac Tire’s member's fingers. So considering this I ran after I first saw them.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427565206?t=04h09m07s

Here, you can see me running away, and you can hear me in @RiZStream 's vod saying “yes, I’m getting the hell out of here” and “I aint getting my damn finger taken off” and so on. Then I say, “I ran the first second I saw them.” The server crashed and as I logged back in I instantly heard people saying put your hands up as the crash backtracked me to the camp. So, I comply.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427565206?t=04h15m27s

Here, I get back in and get told to put my hands up.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427565206?t=04h16m14s

Here, I tell the initiators including @Kordruga my situation about me being long gone from the area before the crash and I didn’t even get a response. A violation of Rule 2.2: Abuse of game mechanics. I am then told to drop my weapons. I comply. I kept my mouth shut and did as they said so I wouldn't be killed. We were kept in the house for a bit and given some RP while we waited for the rest of everyone to get in after the server crash. Then we were told to leave the house and drop our vests, backpacks, my axe and any other firearms as we would be shot later if we were found with any. I again comply.

Next, we are moved out to the others and it first began to get chaotic and loud. Not much RP could have been given as it was very unorganized and chaotic. Eventually we were moved and put on the wall next to the log cabin on the other side of the camp. It was a quick break from the chaos and loudness but we weren't addressed much but more of toyed with. Soon the rest of everyone came and a lot of people were talking at once and I could barely figure out what the hell was going on and couldn't really experience much RP. We also were told to face away from them, towards the wall, no talking, and look down. The situation went from being okay to chaos back and forth as people just talked over each other. Again this made it hard to RP especially since we could only look at the base of the house. We stared at the wall for a bit, and the server crashed again. After everyone was back in they forced us to exchange the same duct tape so we could be searched one at a time. After that we then line up against the fence on the other side and again we were told to not look at them and at the ground. Then shortly after moved into the cabin just before a gunfight broke out.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427565206?t=04h58m27s

We were given some attention by one initiator and someone came near the house and told us to stop talking and look down. After the recent circumstances and what the initiators said above I looked up Rule 4.4 and quoted it to remind them as I thought they might be breaking it. I was barely addressed or questioned up to this point which was 42 minuites in. Also, I was immediately backlashed and told to stop talking OOC when I was just trying to remind them of one rule (couldnt fit it on one line). I spoke when I was addressed and tried to give as much RP as I could but this rarely happened. Most of us remained quiet so we would not die and most of us weren't spoken to. More of the same happened above but less than before. We were held for more than an hour after this point. Eventually towards the end they finally talked over the main reason we were taken captive to everyone. They finished their goal of RP in 5-10ish mins(Possibly working with Chedaki) and questioned us about it. I continued  to comply, do as I was told, and spoke when spoken to until we were released.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427565206?t=06h07m45s

Here, we were finally let go 2 hours later and we were left some food and melee weapons. Then we found all the weapons ruined as they shot them all (Griefing) . Then, I run towards Lopatino and log after my timer was due.

DayZ_Screenshot_2019_05.20_-_22_15_51_84.png.43d385fae1025430af3bf723db2fb148.png

DayZ_Screenshot_2019_05.20_-_22_16_34_57.png.f1186c6c2cb1c92132a5e14c9ed1d3ff.png

Edit: Edited a clip timestamp and added a extra link for the first vod link

Edited by duxpredator

Posted (edited)

Noahs Pov: So, I come into Camp Eden with a buddy I find along the way, he parts and I begin to RP in the camp, get into a fistfight and so on, at this point I have gained an automatic rifle and have been at the camp for about 45 min. Then someone comes running down from the east side of the camp screaming the House is coming the house is coming. Just about everyone runs their asses away. We have about 5-15 people get outta the gates when someone drops the initiation. We see about 30 people, all with matching armbands and automatic rifles. I throw my hands up and try to hide my rifle in a bush before the server crashes. I spend about 5 min trying to get back in due to UI glitches but eventually I join the hostages and lose all my gear. Ie: Gun, vest, belt, handgun, and Backpack. Everything except the pants and shirt, basically stuff I can spawn. Now we are moved to processing, the hostages are split between and we have half on the east side of camp and the other on the west. I am on the east with about 5 others. I ask why we are being held up and they respond with "We are just bored now shut up" (Along those lines). We are told to face the wall and shut up. Threats along the line of "Talk you get shot" or "Move you get shot" and "Turn your head at all you get shot" We are told to put our hands on the wall and not speak, if we move our mouse in Alt Look we get shot as proven. We all simply shutup and try and RP when we can. Most are limited to Emotes to rp. None the less we do get some good Hostage Rp from someone, no idea cause I couldnt look, telling us to put our hands down for handcuff search. Now we are still facing the wall and the event becomes a cluster, idk if more people showed up but whenever a command was given the people couldnt tell who due to not being able to move the head. At this point I have my Mic on double tap so I can take my hands off my mouse to avoid dying. Next we are moved into a building with 2 hostage takers because the the rest were gone to fight people trying to liberate us. We are told to put our faces to the walls again and never look someone in the eye, result to TPP for seeing. The two of the hostage takers, I dont know their names on forms, try and RP. You will need to forgive me because we were held for so long It all blurs together. One leaves and the other just sits in the room not really doing anything. Sometimes stating he was talking on his radio aka DC or Ts. He would kinda stand or not say anything. At this point @Mademoiselle is brought in, she was the one shot for turing her head slightly, and I ask my hostage taker to allow me to treat her. I was dying for some serious RP or anything that involved two people going back and forth. It a struggle but I am able to convince him and am told to move to another room. I am then given good RP by the man who brought her into the room who is then told to leave to fight. I attempt to Rp with @Mademoiselle and start Medical Rp but I am told to shut up from the other room when I asked her name. Long story short I completely cut off my Rp because I valued my characters Life more than the Medical Rp and just resorted to Steam and Discord texting @Mademoiselle to get the Rp done with. During this I hear a lot of gunshots in the shack next to our house and someone, maybe @NorwayRP say "Thats it, guns disabled" They shot all the guns in one building. At this point someone quoted rule 4.4 in the // chat and this incited the Hostage taker to state "So... Does anyone have any stories to pass the time? I dont really do the talking I just shoot people" Not much happened. Eventually I was able to move back into the room and waiting for a long wile with the same type of cringe and boring RP. Finally after about 15 more min more people come in, I believe it was @Eagle. He began to allow for some questions and actually got some good Rp from him. We were able to see why they were their, at least the IC Excuses and we are aloud to speak with is nice. We learn about the Chedaki and why they wanted to kill everyone and then they leave to go outside. We are told we will be released soon but then we are still kept for another 20-30 mins. Now we are bored again and I attempt to Rp with my one of the original two hostage takers, the one who brought @Mademoiselle back inside. He was GD and I play an ex-savior so we had some decent remembrance Rp and questions, I am aloud to Medical rp @Mademoiselle now that the other hostage taker is gone. Later we are finally let go after then all leave. We walk out, do some real Medical Rp on @Mademoiselle with others and try to get our gear back. Nothing is left, almost all the guns are taken except about 5, no plates and very few bags. We go to see the barn where all the guns have been destroyed to we couldn't use them. Now we just kinda lick our wounds and Rp in the camp again. I later log off about an hour and a half later. (BTW the picutre of the guns only shows half of what was inside, most was moves or taken by players cause It looked bad inside, more m16s and a few more bolt guns)

Edited by FireDude

Hutch's POV:

Nearly the entire camp of Eden was taken hostage by House and Dead Batteries. The hostages were split into two groups on each side of the camp, where we were forced to restrain ourselves with one roll of duct tape (I'd assume because of the duct tape glitch) and searched. We were told to face the wall, look at the floor, not move and not say anything. When being searched, we weren't sure who was even being talked to, so every time something was happening we would be forced to question who they are talking to and met with aggression.

@Mademoiselle had turned her head I believe and was shot in the leg as part of it. As we were standing there, there was some sort of radio that a group called Raven was coming to "liberate" the people of camp Eden. We were forced into the house for our safety and to act like human meat shields in the windows, where we were again told to look at the floor and shut up. Nearly an hour or so in, Sauce recites rule 4.4 in OOC and was immediately yelled at to stop OOC, when I believe @JimRP asked for people to tell stories, while still having to remain looking down.

I believe several crashes later, one of the hostages looked up at @JimRP right after a crash and was executed. People were running in and out of the house for a little while during the gunfight with Ravens, and afterwards. An excruciating amount of time later we are asked just a few questions. We hear more shots which I'm guessing was disabling of the weapons.

We are told it was done, they discussed locking us in the building, and then we are held for quite a bit longer while the other side was done being questioned. Once they were done, they left without giving us anything but knives. We walked outside to see almost every single gun in the camp destroyed, including Winchesters, shotguns and other civilian firearms (I found a pistol). I asked for perms to log about half way through the situation because I didn't plan on being on that long, so I grabbed what I could and went to bed. 

Overall, we tried to make the best of the situation from our end, but we were met with "shut up and don't look at us" nearly the entire time.

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
01:34:10 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" with M4-A1 from 2.77444 meters 
02:01:40 | Player "Cole Myer" (DEAD) killed by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 57.1995 meters  
02:01:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 8.03788 meters  
02:02:17 | Player "Adam Finn" (DEAD) killed by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 124.496 meters  
02:02:23 | Player "Leon Mars" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with KA-M from 21.2426 meters 
02:02:35 | Player "Joey Apple" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lucas Williams" with M16A4 from 48.509 meters 
02:02:56 | Player "David Kingston" (DEAD) killed by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 35.0734 meters  
02:03:40 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jude Sinclaire" with M1A SOCOM from 75.2388 meters 
02:07:38 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" (DEAD) killed by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 15.0101 meters  
02:14:29 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 60.0847 meters  
02:17:21 | Player "Muhammad Modi" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 17.7776 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" (DEAD) killed by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 3.01278 meters  
02:24:01 | Player "Mason Frost" (DEAD) killed by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.3692 meters 
02:30:36 | Player "Hank Brooks" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" with M4-A1 from 1.71026 meters 

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
01:31:59 | Player "Yelena Kostel" hit by M16
01:33:27 | Player "Hank Brooks" hit by AKM
01:34:10 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" hit by Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" with M4-A1 from 2.77444 meters 
01:34:10 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" hit by Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" with M4-A1 from 2.77444 meters 
01:40:08 | Player "Hank Brooks" hit by AKM
01:41:43 | Player "Yelena Kostel" hit by Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" with M4-A1 from 1.64035 meters 
01:48:33 | Player "Hank Brooks" hit by M16
01:54:39 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov"  into LeftArm(32) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
02:01:16 | Player "Joey Apple" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 53.5524 meters  
02:01:32 | Player "Joey Apple" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with KA-M from 67.1456 meters  
02:01:40 | Player "Cole Myer" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 57.1995 meters  
02:01:40 | Player "Cole Myer" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 57.1995 meters  
02:01:40 | Player "Cole Myer" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 57.7034 meters  
02:01:40 | Player "Cole Myer" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 57.7034 meters  
02:01:41 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 6.16772 meters  
02:01:41 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 6.44521 meters  
02:01:41 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 6.68544 meters  
02:01:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 8.03788 meters  
02:01:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 8.20704 meters  
02:01:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 8.48001 meters  
02:01:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 8.65914 meters  
02:01:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 9.58705 meters 
02:02:08 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" hit by Player "David Kingston" with M4-A1 from 82.2834 meters  
02:02:09 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" hit by Player "David Kingston" with M4-A1 from 83.0349 meters  
02:02:10 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" hit by Player "David Kingston" with M4-A1 from 82.3131 meters 
02:02:12 | Player "Joey Apple" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" with M16A4 from 73.1722 meters 
02:02:17 | Player "Adam Finn" hit by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 124.496 meters  
02:02:17 | Player "Adam Finn" hit by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 124.496 meters  
02:02:23 | Player "Leon Mars" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with KA-M from 21.2426 meters 
02:02:34 | Player "Joey Apple" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" with M16A4 from 49.1967 meters 
02:02:35 | Player "Joey Apple" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" with M16A4 from 48.509 meters 
02:02:35 | Player "Lucas Williams" hit by Player "Joey Apple" with CR-61 Skorpion from 48.5043 meters 
02:02:35 | Player "Lucas Williams" hit by Player "Joey Apple" with CR-61 Skorpion from 48.5043 meters 
02:02:35 | Player "Joey Apple" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" with M16A4 from 48.9723 meters 
02:02:52 | Player "Lucas Williams" hit by Player "David Kingston" with M4-A1 from 86.2209 meters 
02:02:53 | Player "Lucas Williams" hit by Player "David Kingston" with M4-A1 from 86.4292 meters 
02:02:56 | Player "Lucas Williams" hit by Player "David Kingston" with M4-A1 from 83.5355 meters 
02:02:56 | Player "David Kingston" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 35.0734 meters  
02:02:56 | Player "David Kingston" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 35.0734 meters  
02:02:58 | Player "David Kingston" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 36.8869 meters  
02:03:39 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" hit by Player "Jude Sinclaire" with M1A SOCOM from 75.7986 meters  
02:03:40 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" hit by Player "Jude Sinclaire" with M1A SOCOM from 75.2388 meters  
02:07:38 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" hit by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 15.0101 meters  
02:07:38 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" hit by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 15.0101 meters  
02:07:47 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" with M16A4 from 50.2453 meters  
02:10:24 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" hit by Player "Jude Sinclaire" with LAR from 79.3076 meters  
02:12:45 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 63.7688 meters  
02:14:29 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 60.0847 meters  
02:14:29 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 60.0847 meters  
02:14:30 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.1671 meters  
02:14:32 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.5444 meters  
02:14:32 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.5444 meters  
02:14:32 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.5453 meters  
02:14:32 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.5453 meters  
02:14:33 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.5451 meters  
02:14:33 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" hit by Player "Jay Wong" with M1A SOCOM from 61.5451 meters  
02:16:49 | Player "Jakub Tureck" hit by Player "Oliver White" with LAR from 17.7968 meters  
02:17:21 | Player "Muhammad Modi" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 17.7776 meters  
02:17:21 | Player "Muhammad Modi" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 17.7776 meters  
02:17:22 | Player "Muhammad Modi" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 18.8966 meters  
02:17:23 | Player "Muhammad Modi" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 19.2198 meters  
02:17:23 | Player "Muhammad Modi" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 19.2198 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 3.01278 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 2.76263 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 2.78849 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 2.79062 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 3.13768 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 3.36831 meters  
02:17:33 | Player "Oliver White" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 3.41327 meters 
02:19:21 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" with M16A4 from 93.3912 meters 
02:21:28 | Player "Hank Brooks" hit by Player "jonathan aedo"  into (136) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
02:23:12 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 27.6285 meters  
02:23:31 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 19.019 meters  
02:23:31 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 18.3814 meters  
02:23:53 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 48.8259 meters  
02:24:01 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.3692 meters  
02:24:01 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.3692 meters  
02:24:01 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" hit by Player "Mason Frost" with M4-A1 from 29.3704 meters  
02:24:04 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.6522 meters  
02:24:04 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.6522 meters  
02:24:05 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.6523 meters  
02:24:05 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" with LAR from 29.6523 meters  
02:24:15 | Player "Mason Frost" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with LAR from 0.705036 meters
02:30:36 | Player "Hank Brooks" hit by Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" with M4-A1 from 1.71026 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
01:14:23 | Chat("Gabriel Leijonhufvud"): everyone hands up or you will be shot
01:20:00 | Chat("Gabriel Leijonhufvud"): everyone hands up or you will be shot
01:23:13 | Chat("Gabriel Leijonhufvud"): everyone hands up or you will be shot
01:24:09 | Chat("Jimmy Lorenzo"): // F1
01:25:34 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): UI BUG
01:25:42 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): Just woke
01:25:47 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): cant use keyboard
01:25:51 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): t
01:26:00 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): Calm down, I have a bug
01:26:23 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): May i log out and back in
01:26:36 | Chat("Jimmy Lorenzo"): // sure
01:26:42 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): //log now
01:26:46 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): Ill do it here
01:26:51 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //got a UI glitch
01:26:55 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //gotta relog sorry
01:27:02 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //sorry
01:27:06 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): Might need to restart compååuter gimme 5 minutes
01:30:01 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //back
01:33:54 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): *Bolat looks at the people up against the wall, spitting
01:33:58 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): on the ground.*
01:35:03 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Rolls her head wincing at the smack at her head -
01:35:05 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -from before*
01:35:50 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man looks a little bored*
01:42:32 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She holds her face in a scrunch trying to pull through
01:42:36 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -the pain*
01:46:46 | Chat("Adam Finn"): ::Turns off his radio::
01:48:50 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man inspecs his shoe laces
01:50:38 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): //i got overlay glitch need to relog
01:52:00 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //yes
01:52:55 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man cracks his neck*
01:54:19 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man rocks his head slightly-
01:54:29 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): -as if hearing music*
01:54:52 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): ///I have the overlay glitch again
01:54:58 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): //i need to fix it sorry
01:55:00 | Chat("Jimmy Lorenzo"): //RELOG ITS FINE
01:55:03 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //hold on
01:55:09 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //there is a fox on forums
01:55:12 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //fix*
01:58:11 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man taps his boot to muic*
01:59:55 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *A trail of blood would of been in the house from -
01:59:58 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -her leg*
02:00:22 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would lay back, looking pale from shock*
02:00:38 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *The back of her calf open somewhat wide exposing-
02:00:47 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -muscle that bleed harshly*
02:00:48 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man cuts the pant leg to expose the wound*
02:01:42 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man cuts up the jeans, one for her mouth*
02:01:46 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She drags the jean in her mouth, slightly panting*
02:01:52 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He cleans the wound with the rags*
02:02:10 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He cleans the wound with water*
02:02:22 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her head leans back as she winces roughly, her leg-
02:03:10 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man ties the belt to cut off blood*
02:03:17 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He looks at the wound*
02:03:22 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //clean through?
02:02:25 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -flinches*
02:03:27 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would start looking clammy*
02:03:41 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *There would be some small shards of bullet in her leg*
02:03:55 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He takes the knife and looks worried at her*
02:04:42 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man quickly slides the knife in to pick out frags*
02:04:50 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He pops one quicky*
02:04:54 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *Then the second*
02:05:03 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The last one pops out*
02:05:10 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He removes the knife*
02:05:29 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //stop ooc
02:05:34 | Chat("Jimmy Lorenzo"): // STOP OOOC
02:05:36 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He takes the rest of the rags to wrap the hole*
02:05:42 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He ties it quickly*
02:05:46 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *And tightly*
02:06:42 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): *Bolat tosses the needle at the corner of the room.*
02:06:55 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He grabs it and looks at it*
02:07:06 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He cleans it with water, drowing it*
02:07:07 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She slips flat on her back, not even propped up by-
02:07:18 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -her elbow anymore. She looks heavy.*
02:07:31 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He unties the leg and lays the needle on*
02:07:38 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He checks her pulse quickly*
02:08:14 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He then slides the needle into the wound*
02:08:21 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He moves the stiching in and out*
02:08:29 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *Closing the wound*
02:08:38 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *Quickly keeping it back and forth*
02:08:43 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She slams her fist on the bed as hard as she can*
02:08:53 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He ties the needle off*
02:09:01 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He cuts it with the knife*
02:09:15 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He wipes away the blood and rewraps it*
02:09:18 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *taking canteen
02:09:38 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her leg trembles as her body continues to flood -
02:09:42 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *starts pissing*
02:09:43 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -through the shock*
02:11:32 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Yelena looks a little drowsy.*
02:11:45 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would feel her head lean back slowly*
02:12:26 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He moves her head slighty*
02:12:32 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *Trying to waker her up*
02:13:35 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She looks at the man drowsily.*
02:13:48 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man does what he can to keep her awake*
02:14:20 | Chat("Jimmy Lorenzo"): *pulls out a casset player hitting play*
02:14:31 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He hands her the bottle so she can drink*
02:14:47 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She thickly swallows, staring at the ground*
02:15:58 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *Noah extends her his hand to get her up*
02:16:09 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He allows her to get support by him*
02:16:25 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He is going to move her*
02:16:58 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *starts to fill up his inner anus with gas*
02:17:41 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): I t-think I feel s-safer in h-here
02:17:56 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): Yeah but you need to stay awake, will you?
02:18:02 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): A-Ano...
02:18:11 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): Dobra
02:18:24 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): C-Chernaruskie?
02:19:04 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *starts to pass some gas*
02:19:07 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): Nah, Usa, just know some language
02:19:21 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): Ahh...
02:19:23 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man waves in front of his nose*
02:19:54 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would keep her eyes on the ground.*
02:20:07 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He would make sure she would stay awake*
02:22:18 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): // aka my headset stopped working, sec
02:22:33 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): //GG
02:23:35 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *Lets out super loud fart*
02:24:44 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She looks struggled to keep awake*
02:28:53 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *taking of my pants*
02:29:17 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She leans against wall, giving her support*
02:29:34 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *Pushing*
02:29:51 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *SPLASH*
02:30:08 | Chat("Hank Brooks"): *pulls pants up*
02:30:31 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She closes her eyes*
02:32:21 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): *Bolat knees Yelena's kneecap from behind.*
02:32:49 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She holds onto the wall, wincing at the pain heavily*
02:32:56 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her leg shakes heavily*
02:34:05 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She tries picking herself up*
02:36:14 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She keeps her head against the wall, pale and-
02:36:16 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -clammy*
02:37:06 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): *Bolat grabs Yelena's head, smashing it against the woo
02:37:08 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //glitched again yay!
02:37:09 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): d she's facing.*
02:37:11 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //fuck!!!!
02:37:49 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her nose bleeds heavily as she seems a little out of-
02:37:52 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -it now*
02:39:05 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would have the front of her shirt covered in-
02:39:07 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -blood*
02:40:11 | Chat("Roy Hutchinson"): // yes
02:40:17 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would slump now against the wall, from her-
02:40:23 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -head being bashed in the wall*
02:41:13 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She uses the wall as her support now*
02:43:06 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //perms to take hat off and back on? fix hair
02:43:12 | Chat("Lucas Williams"): //Yes
02:45:01 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): *Chucks his radio*
02:46:01 | Chat("Roy Hutchinson"): // so can I log after this?
02:46:25 | Chat("Lucas Williams"): //Yes
02:46:48 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She would listen quietly, eyes heavy.*
02:49:33 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //is it good?
02:51:32 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): //did he log?
02:50:19 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): //dont wanna bet my life on that
02:53:10 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man looks just bored*
02:53:11 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): *Bolat knocks on the window.*
02:53:25 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her whole shirt front is covered in blood*
02:54:06 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man raises his eyrbrow*
02:53:34 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her nose and lower face blood soaked*
02:54:01 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her eyes are trying to focus, seeming heavy and pale*
02:54:57 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She is slumped against the wall  as support*
02:56:04 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man shifts waiting for the man to go*
02:56:12 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She tries nodding her head.*
02:56:26 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He lightly elbows her to wake up*
02:59:17 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): *Bolat stares at the woman, sizing her up and down.*
03:01:44 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): *Chucks her a radio*
03:02:38 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Yelena slips a little in her stance against the wall*
03:02:51 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He hits her lightly again*
03:03:07 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She barely responds to his hit*
03:04:32 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She is now half her height from how she was standin
03:04:47 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): -weak from the head shock and leg, including blood loss
03:04:51 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *
03:06:37 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *Her legs finally give out as she collapses on the floor*
03:07:49 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He shakes her a little*
03:08:02 | Chat("Yelena Kostel"): *She just shakes like a ragdoll*
03:09:04 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): *Puts the flare below her hand*
03:09:44 | Chat("Bolat Aslakhanov"): // did she dc again?
03:09:51 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): //ye
03:12:21 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man flicks the epi to a low dosage*
03:12:35 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *he pops the tab and slides it into her*
03:12:41 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *he injects the fluid*
03:23:51 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man moves her shirt to see her veins*
03:24:16 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He taps the veins then inserts the IV*
03:25:18 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man hooks the IV on the window*
03:33:54 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He grabs one*
03:34:08 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *He sets the blanker next to her*
03:38:15 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *You man notice the man has two dif eyes*
03:47:23 | Chat("Noah McKaine"): *The man props his rifle on the wall*

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
01:44:00 | Player "Adam Finn" is connected 
02:02:24 | Player "Adam Finn" has been disconnected

01:05:23 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected
01:05:30 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:07:27 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected
01:07:30 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:07:32 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected
01:07:52 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:09:02 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected
01:10:13 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:20:47 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:31:59 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected
01:32:17 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:48:14 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
01:49:04 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected
01:52:08 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
02:27:38 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" is connected
03:48:44 | Player "Bolat Aslakhanov" has been disconnected

01:48:32 | Player "David Kingston" is connected 
02:10:18 | Player "David Kingston" has been disconnected

01:46:33 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected 
02:31:23 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected 
03:48:48 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" has been disconnected 

01:54:29 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" is connected 
02:03:51 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" has been disconnected 
02:04:40 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" is connected 
02:07:59 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" has been disconnected 
02:08:54 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" is connected 
02:28:00 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" is connected 
02:48:05 | Player "Gabriel Leijonhufvud" has been disconnected

01:24:25 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
01:27:19 | Player "Hank Brooks" has been disconnected
01:31:19 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
01:43:51 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
02:26:15 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
02:31:21 | Player "Hank Brooks" has been disconnected
02:35:26 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
02:35:59 | Player "Hank Brooks" has been disconnected
02:38:14 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
02:57:45 | Player "Hank Brooks" has been disconnected

01:44:24 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected 
02:01:52 | Player "Hondo Hunt" has been disconnected

01:26:56 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" is connected 
01:53:12 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" is connected 
02:07:55 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" has been disconnected 
02:08:49 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" is connected

01:48:41 | Player "Jay Wong" is connected 
02:33:12 | Player "Jay Wong" is connected 
04:52:10 | Player "Jay Wong" has been disconnected

01:51:47 | Player "Joey Apple" is connected 
02:03:15 | Player "Joey Apple" has been disconnected 
02:03:37 | Player "Joey Apple" is connected

01:47:56 | Player "Jude Sinclaire" is connected

01:46:34 | Player "Leon Mars" is connected 
02:04:20 | Player "Leon Mars" has been disconnected

01:21:53 | Player "Lucas Williams" is connected
01:49:58 | Player "Lucas Williams" is connected
02:30:51 | Player "Lucas Williams" is connected
02:32:25 | Player "Lucas Williams" has been disconnected
02:35:27 | Player "Lucas Williams" is connected
08:25:49 | Player "Lucas Williams" has been disconnected

01:48:43 | Player "Mason Frost" is connected 
02:24:38 | Player "Mason Frost" has been disconnected 

01:48:26 | Player "Muhammad Modi" has been disconnected 
01:52:52 | Player "Muhammad Modi" is connected 
02:17:57 | Player "Muhammad Modi" has been disconnected 

01:46:13 | Player "Oliver White" is connected 
02:18:52 | Player "Oliver White" has been disconnected 
02:49:53 | Player "Oliver White" is connected 
02:52:05 | Player "Oliver White" has been disconnected 
02:52:41 | Player "Oliver White" is connected 
03:04:17 | Player "Oliver White" has been disconnected 

01:18:31 | Player "Roy Hutchinson" is connected
01:45:13 | Player "Roy Hutchinson" is connected
02:28:03 | Player "Roy Hutchinson" is connected
03:20:33 | Player "Roy Hutchinson" has been disconnected

01:47:33 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
02:30:58 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
03:39:20 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" has been disconnected

01:18:47 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" is connected
01:34:31 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" has been disconnected
01:34:43 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" is connected
01:45:14 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" is connected
02:28:19 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" is connected
02:55:17 | Player "Tyler Jenkins" has been disconnected

01:54:21 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" is connected 
02:28:30 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" is connected 
08:25:49 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" has been disconnected

01:18:57 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
01:47:25 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
02:25:49 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
02:54:36 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
02:55:08 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
04:37:14 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
04:37:36 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
04:40:47 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
04:41:08 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
04:48:56 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
04:49:19 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
04:50:41 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
04:50:56 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
04:53:26 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
04:53:40 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
05:29:12 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected

01:19:11 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
01:49:48 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
01:50:47 | Player "Yelena Kostel" has been disconnected
01:53:51 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
01:55:10 | Player "Yelena Kostel" has been disconnected
01:57:11 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
02:27:41 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
03:25:50 | Player "Yelena Kostel" has been disconnected
03:25:56 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
04:21:34 | Player "Yelena Kostel" has been disconnected

Calling In:

@duxpredator - Nick Sauce | POSTED

@RiZStream - Roy Hutchinson | POSTED

@FireDude - Noah McKaine | POSTED

@Mademoiselle - Yelena Kostel | POSTED

@MrPanda - Hondo Hunt | POSTED

@G19RP - Fyodir Belokov | POSTED

@NorwayRP - Vitaliy Makarovich | POSTED

@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED

@ThrashRP - Jakub Tureck | POSTED

@Real Vegas - Lucas Williams |  POSTED

@WongRP - Jay Wong | POSTED

@OxeN - Gabriel Leijonhufvud |  POSTED

@Dannick - Mason Frost | POSTED

@AidanVC  - Jude Sinclaire | POSTED

@Opticillunitic - Oliver White | POSTED

@dany1 - Muhammad Modi | POSTED

@FrankFurger - Joey Apple | TEMP BAN

@Captain Von - Cole Myer | POSTED

@IotaSilver - Leon Mars | POSTED

@Powerjake - David Kingston | POSTED

@Kordruga - Vlad Visus | POSTED

@StagsviewRB - Adam Finn | POSTED

@Hank Brooks - Hank Brooks | POSTED

For your full PoV, and any video evidence you may have. Post your PoV ONLY, and do not contribute to any back and forth. 

Posted (edited)

Oliver White's POV: I received a radio call from a business partner informing me that the people of Camp Eden had been taken, hostage. Myself and my guys ran down, attempting to liberate the people, but were defeated in the firefight. I did not partake in the ruining of any individual's guns, as I never actually made it within the walls of the camp.

Edited by Opticillunitic

POV: was running with deadbatteries, we initiated on the camp with house. The server died shortly after and then when everyone came back we all initiated again, i stood in the backround keeping and eye around. the house started ruining the guns from the hostages for some reason, but i don't believe they were griefing, they were roleplaying and trying to make a point from what i understood. Soon after a bunch of black armbands who acted as a dynamic came over and a man initiated over a megaphone and a couple of seconds later we started taking fire, another man ran up next to the walls outside the compound and initiated aswell i was then shot and killed from someone who had not initiated.

Posted (edited)

POV: Took the camp hostage along with members of The House. Some hostile RP occurs before an invalid initiation is dropped. A firefight begins that lasts a good 20 minutes which unfortunately distracted us from our wonderful hostages. We try to get the name of the guy who called the people who tried to kill us. We get a name and leave.

Rule 2.2 violation: I did not see you before the server crash and I did not see your message after the server crash. When there is an abundance of hostages it's hard to keep track of chat whilst also providing good RP. I cannot speak for anyone else there but I simply didn't notice it. I also cannot see how it is ABUSE of game mechanics. The server crashed which is completely unpredictable. I didn't see you before the crash and therefore didn't wait around for you to log in. I turn around and you're there, wrong place wrong time.

Rule 4.4: It's very difficult to focus on the roleplay aspects of a hostile situation whenever there's 308 Winchester being blasted at you. There was a long period of time that roleplay was interrupted by an invalid initiation and it's following firefight. Not something I could ignore to further RP unfortunately. Also, under rule 4.4 there is an emphasis on providing roleplay back to the attackers and to not be passive. During the situation, we as hostage takers constantly hounded you for information on the attackers and were met with silence. No sense of fear, no sense of danger and overall a real lack of hostile RP from a hostages point. I give credit to Yelena and Noah for providing realistic RP in that situation despite the unfortunate interruption. Learning from them is something I would recommend to the other hostages in that room if you would like to throw rule 4.4 around.

Griefing. We take a load of hostages with some big shiny guns. Said hostages somehow call for backup who also have big shiny guns. We want to leave without getting shot by big shiny guns. We destroy big shiny guns to prevent being shot by big shiny guns. Destroying big shiny guns helps us value our lives as destroyed big shiny guns can't fire big scary bullets. 

There are situations everyday in RP that involves the intentional ruining of someone's weapon to prevent violent reaction from a victim. Those aren't reported as they aren't griefing. Just because of the scale collectively being large doesn't change the fact that it's a guy having his gun broken so he can't shoot me as I leave.

Edited by Kordruga

POV: Pretty much the same as optic. We Attacked the camp trying to kill the House and free the hostages as we were contracted to do and was defeated. I have no idea what happened in regards to any sort of griefing as I believe this happened inside the camp long after I was already dead. 

Not sure why I was called in, I left the camp before the initiation dropped was out near castle and lop looking for food. I was never inside the camp during the firefight nor did I enter after the firefight. 

Posted (edited)

The firefight has nothing to do with the hostages or griefing section of this case that is being handled in a separate report.
Either way, Idk what I can say here I dealt with hostages but not the once that are in the video, no footage from my end.
Shooting guns when you were suspected CHDKZ suppliers is not griefing nor is shooting the guns in general because why the hell would we leave guns for the hostages?

Edited by Eagle

POV: We Attacked the camp trying to kill the House and free the hostages as we were contracted to do and was defeated. I have no idea what happened in regards to any sort of griefing as I believe this happened inside the camp long after I was already dead. IOTA SILVER and I were the first to die, I shot a guy in a tower like twice after initiation and died, so did Iota Silver. Don't know anything about this griefing stuff

My POV is basically the same as both Aidan and Optic’s. We were called in over the radio to come help people at camp eden as they were being taken hostage by the orange armbands. We attacked, we killed a few and all of us ended up dying. As for any griefing, we were not involved in that whatsoever and had no clue it was happening in the first place. Just to be clear we attacked the camp and were outside of the walls for pretty much the whole attack, we never moved inside the walls so any griefing that was done inside the walls of camp Eden did not have anything to do with us.

Yelena Kostel's POV:

The dead batteries (Dew) was flirting with my character Yelena. They immediatley pop off when something happens and tell us to go. Server restarts. Log back in and they run off again. We hear a lady (I think, I have my VOD that I can clip but it doesn't show the shooting of the guns, only the sound) was hostage. So my character Yelena wanted to try and get her out of the situation with @Kain (Kazimir). I also needed water to I needed to go to the water well. When we get up there, they question, initiate and drag us in. Split me and Kain off.

I go to the log cabin. Told to face the wall and drop my stuff. If any weapons are found, I will die. We are told to not turn our heads. I turn mine around and get shot in the leg. The server crashes and I log in with the overlay. I need to fix cause it will disable my microphone. This occurs 3 times if I recall. People are lead into the house where I manage to spawn back in and dragged into a room. The raven shield I think come in to do a hostage rescue. I roleplay having my leg injury and we are told to keep quit or be shot. Face the wall or be shot. This is about 30 minutes restraight until someone receits the 4.4 rule IG. I am taken into another room to have medical RP with Noah ( @FireDude). He tries asking me my name to keep me awake, and we are told to shut the fuck up. He asks for tools to help my character and ignored a majority of the time and to quit talking.

I just lead onto emoting since talking would get us shot. One person had already been executed for turning his head. And I was shot for turning my head. I didn't want to die but I did at least want to RP. My emotes are shown in the logs.

There is a fist fight I believe before I'm taken out of the room and against the wall. I was the only one out of the 4 other hostages that complied and did not give a sarcastic nor witty tone which lead for me having my skull bashed in. Which is fine, it added for me to emote more and add to the RP.  We are then told we were being let free before another fight ensues and then we had to stay. The change of mind happened at least four times. We also were asked the same question of who called the hostage rescuers in at least 10 times before we had no idea how else to respond. 

I stay on and roleplay my injuries before logging off and heading to bed.

Here is my highlighted VOD so it doesn't expire:

Connection and chat logs updated.

Not much to add, rp'd a bit with hostages at the start and the end as most of the situation I was in a firefight with the people who came to attack the camp.   Didn't have anything to do with guns getting shot so I can't add anything there.

Adam here.

Very little to add my end. I was there for the intitial assult on the base. We captured a few while others when initiated on ran. Once restart has finished and i was on. I helped people gather and re-initiate one by one on players.

Hostilities wise, was mainly dealt with house, i was mainly on guard. With some many people...more voices would just ruin everybodies experience. I talked and providers when the 3rd restart happened. 

Once got initiated on, i didnt comply and got shot in the tower, no i have no recordings of the event.

POV: After the firefight settles down, I speak with hostages for a little bit, before moving outside and towards the shed, after being told to take out the guns as they were suspected of supplying the Chedaki. No video evidence from me either

Norway POV: Heard from some of my snakes that people in the camp were supplying ChDkZ, and consistently talking shit on us and aiding our enemies, again after being repeatedly told not to, relayed this information to the lads to which everyone came to the agreement we should no long support the settlement and dispose of our contract. Following this, I contacted Vlad Viscus @KordrugaIC about continuing to fleshing out a deal we had in the works, since we both had IC reasons to want to send a message to the camp, both groups rallied up and moved in En Masse. We were able to get most of the camp by surprise taking around 16 captives although the server restarted right as we initiated and at least 5 people took this opportunity to log in and run away before we were able to log back in. I was on processing duty, meaning it was my job to strip search the hostages and use my informants information in order to figure out what priority the hostages were then separate them into two groups, essential and non-essential. After strip searching all the hostages and confiscating weapons, I placed @SeversonRPand @MrPandain charge of the collection of firearms and storage of them in the Shed on the North Side in case the hostages attempted to fight back. Once all weapons were confiscated I went into RP but my dog vomitted on my bed so I had to go AFK for around 10 minutes or so when I came back I heard Raven Security initiate on the compound, so I ran up on the tower to get a look and saw Staggs get plastered in front of me. From there I ran around and told the hostages to stay down, and that the House will solve the problem and keep them safe. After Raven Security was wiped from exsistence by the Mad Lads of the House, I went back and spoke to the hostages briefly, then was given the order to assemble the weapons of worth to be taken. After doing this I had to go afk again, when I came back the weapons that we were not taken were destroyed so the hostages couldn't shoot us in the back. Seeing as there were easily 10-12 hostages and 8 of us that is a completely reasonable action.

POV: I was following Optics orders and followed the group to the Eden as we got a radio call for our assistance. 

Well we went up the camp eden and held the camp up. I helped collect the weapons and put them in a shed away from the hostages. I RPed a little bit with a few hostages and then went outside the camp and got my head vented.

Thank you @dany1 and @MrPanda - Your tempbans have been revoked. Please keep an eye on this report in case we have more questions.

POV: I logged back in right when they were holding up people, got in line, got searched and got into a house. I tried to look through the doors and the man with the orange armband called Bolat shot me in the head for disobeying orders. 

POV: Following some new IC knowledge we go and attack the camp. Lots of chaos as a large number of people simply bolt and some stat. We take hostages and begin role playing. Raven mercs come to attack, a firefight ensues there. Later on an order was given to collect all guns of value and destroy the lower quality for our safety. The ones that were of lower quality were shot in the shed while good ones were placed in bags and taken. 

@Xehara

POV: We arrived at camp Eden, Frank initiated through mega phone, I seen someone peeking out of tower, I started shooting and died. I died before any of this happened.