Server time (UTC): 2019-09-15, 10:37
Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

Takbir

Posted (edited)

*Ahmed Comes onto the radio and begins to preach in a thick Saudi Arabian accent and translates his Quran to English*

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

Slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and all is for Allah. 

Rise up.

Inshallah.

*Ahmed returns to his business*

Edited by Diamond

Posted (edited)

*Ahmed turns on his radio and begins to speak in an angry tone borderline yelling*

The time has come to accept the fate we been given. 

Allah is angry. 

We live Jahannam. 

The only solution is the will of Allah. 

Strike down non believers. 

Or end up like dead ones. 

Takbir. 

*Ahmed loads his AK and turns off his radio*

Edited by Diamond

Posted (edited)

*Ahmed tunes his radio and begins to play his war music*

*A thick Saudi accent is heard*

Inshallah.

Edited by Diamond

Mikael grins slightly before he pushes the ptt

"Common just shut up already! if there even was an almighty god out there do you honestly think he would let us endure this hell we are in? Start using your brains instead of comforting your self with a deity that does not even exist"

Mikael releases the ptt with a deep sigh and closes his eyes

*Assad presses his PTT down*

"Do not insult Allah before me again, or when I get you I will remove your sinner's tongue from your head. What you see before you is Allah's will imposed on those who've brought infidelity. You should be condemning the homosexuals, and those not pious. They are what brought upon us this plague. However, those who turn to Allah will be guided to prosperity on Earth, and if not on Earth, then with Allah himself, and with seventy-two virgins to aid you for eternity. As for the other brothers I hear, inshallah. We welcome you with open arms.

We are not here for debate. This is for everyone to listen, if a Caliphate can be established then so be it; convert and believe in Allah and tread in the ways of those of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, or be killed to satisfy him.

Allahu akbar."

*He releases his PTT.*

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2019 at 7:36 AM, RebelRP said:

*Fahed sits in a nondescript apartment building, mending a home made bomb, he carefully fills the cooking pot with nails as he overhears the radio message*

”Khabib, come brother” @JackZRP

*Khabib enters the kitchen with a praying rug tucked underneath the crook of his arm and manages to catch a glimpse of the radio broadcast*

*Fahed grips his radio and promptly responds*

”Allah akbar”

”We will support you brother, inshallah”

”Soon we find you, for now we stay in Vybor mosque next to Khabib grappling school”

”Alhamduillah” *Khabib says in the backround*

”Salam alekium”

*He releases the PTT and then again holds it down, calling out for his former partner*

”Declan, I need more material!” @G19RP

*He tosses away the radio on the sofa and continues preparing the nail bomb*

*Ahmed hears the man and smiles*

Salam brother, until we meet. Inshallah. Safe travels. 

*Ahmed yells passionately*

ALLAHU AKBAR!

*Ahmed turns off his radio*

Edited by Diamond

*MODI MUNDI TURNS ON HIS RADIO*

*a FAMILIAR PUNJABI ACCENT GOES OVER THE LINE*

"ALSALAM EALAYKUM BROTHERS, MODI MUNDI WISHES YOU BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR HOLY JOURNEY. GOD BE WITH YOU AND BLESS YOU."

*the punjabi turns off his radio*

Posted (edited)

*Ahmed begins his daily prayer and turns on his PTT*

*you can hear all his brothers in the background reciting a verse and prayer form their Qurans*

Ya Allah let my death only reach me when you have forgiven me of my sins and you are pleased with me. 

*You hear takbir yelled and Allahu Akbar yelled right after 3 times followed by a volley of gunfire.*

Permission to take up arms is hereby given to those who are attacked because they have been oppressed – Allah indeed has the power to grant them victory – those who have been unjustly driven from their homes, only because they said: "Our Lord is Allah".

*You hear takbir yelled once more and a volley of gunfire followed by numerous men saying Allahu Akbar.*

join us on our holy mission fellow Muslims of Chernarus and find glory and Jannah.  

Allahu Akbar. 

*He plays the nasheed through his mp3*

Edited by Diamond

*Abu stops sharpening his machete and turns on the radio*

"Do not just morally support our cause, join us in our fight! Join our crusade on the infidels. Pick up your rifle and Impose allah's will!"

*Ahmed comes onto the radio*

the great mosque is in construction, inside the Umayyad. Allahu akbar.

*Ahmed continues to build with his brothers and tosses the radio aside*

Posted (edited)

*Ahmed turns on his radio and begins talking with a heavy Saudi accent*

Bismillah. Non believers and infidels the time has come to open your hearts to Allah. The dead ones are a curse brought onto this land. The only way to fix is to open your hearts and accept the prophet Mohammed, peace and blessings upon him and take allah into your soul. We will burn the crosses that shame Allah. We will attack those who shame the religion in the name of Allah. We  jaysh Allah will do what must be done. 

*Ahmed clears his throat and cocks his m4*

In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds,

The Beneficent, the Merciful.

Owner of the day of judgment,

We only worship You and only seek help from You.

Show us the straight path,

The path of those whom You have favoured;

Not of those who earn Your anger nor of those who go astray.

*Ahmed screams*

ALLAHU AKBAR!

*a volley of gunfire coming from his brothers aswell as more yells can be heard*

*the radio cuts off*

Edited by Diamond

*She raises the radio to her lips and speaks*

“Romans 3:8 - Why not say, as some slanderously claim that we say, “Let us do evil that good may result"? Their condemnation is just!”

*She releases the button and lowers the radio*

Elliott hears the radio broadcast, and fumbles carefully with the radio as he finds a tree to sit down beneath along the edge of the road he travels. He carefully pulls out a worn copy of the Quran, complete with numerous little sticky-notes from various pages throughout the book. Once he finds the right page he carefully holds it open while pressing down the PTT.

"Uhm.... Hello. I have been wanting to ask your opinions on some verses from a book, but I haven't met any of you." 

He wets his lips and carefully begins to enunciate, taking his time with each word as he speaks in a measured and upbeat cadence.

"In the 5th chapter of the Quaran, 'The Table Spread with Food' this is said." He takes a deep breath, and begins to read. "We have appointed a law and a practice for each and every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed."

Elliott closes the book and lets the words hang for a moment before his quiet voice adds a question curiously.

"What does that verse mean to you?"

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Rover said:

Elliott hears the radio broadcast, and fumbles carefully with the radio as he finds a tree to sit down beneath along the edge of the road he travels. He carefully pulls out a worn copy of the Quran, complete with numerous little sticky-notes from various pages throughout the book. Once he finds the right page he carefully holds it open while pressing down the PTT.

"Uhm.... Hello. I have been wanting to ask your opinions on some verses from a book, but I haven't met any of you." 

He wets his lips and carefully begins to enunciate, taking his time with each word as he speaks in a measured and upbeat cadence.

"In the 5th chapter of the Quaran, 'The Table Spread with Food' this is said." He takes a deep breath, and begins to read. "We have appointed a law and a practice for each and every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed."

Elliott closes the book and lets the words hang for a moment before his quiet voice adds a question curiously.

"What does that verse mean to you?"

*Ahmed hears the man and replies*

we treat the people of this land fairly. We guide the people who have not yet found Allah or accepted the prophet Mohammad, peace and blessings be upon him. We give to those in need because it is Allahs will. We welcome the infidels to embrace in Allahs glory and enjoy the pearly gates of Jannah upon accepting him and the prophet Mohammad into their hearts, peace and blessings upon him. 

Those who appose our will with gunfire will be struck down by the will of Allah. Those who treat my brothers like common garbage will be met with Allahs wrath. Those who question Allahs will with ill intent will be met with Allahs wrath. And finally those who seek to poison the souls of the people of Islam with haram will be struck down by the army of god Jaysh Allah. 

I hope you take good care of that Quran you have. Let it guide you and let you take Allah into your soul brother.. inshallah.  

Allahu akbar 

*Ahmed releases the PTT*

Edited by Diamond

*Deacon overhears all of this commotion, he takes a drag from his cigarette and speaks into his radio*

” For the love of God can y’all stop spouting your propaganda over the radio, I keep it on to hopefully hear from my brother, not to listen to this bullshit all damn day.”

*He clips the radio back to his belt, hoping not to hear another chant or whatever.*

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

*Deacon overhears all of this commotion, he takes a drag from his cigarette and speaks into his radio*

” For the love of God can y’all stop spouting your propaganda over the radio, I keep it on to hopefully hear from my brother, not to listen to this bullshit all damn day.”

*He clips the radio back to his belt, hoping not to hear another chant or whatever.*

*Ahmed hears the man and replies*

Watch your tongue infidel, before I cut out

*Ahmed returns to his business*

Edited by Diamond

*Takes a drink from his Canteen nd presses the PTT*

How bout you stop with your islamic bullshit nd quit tryin to impose Allah, who ever the fuck that is, nd start\ mindin your own business in this hell whole. Next thing I have on my mind you terroist fuck, Who the hell says Allahu Akbar anymore, Last person I heard that said that ended up with a SEAL team raidin his compound nd gettin a bullet in the head.

*Lets go of the PTT and clips it to his belt*

*Assad presses his PTT*

"I pray you find Allah before I find you, because I will remember your voice and if we ever encounter one another, the only thing I can guarantee you is a beheading with a dull sword. You aren't fooling anyone trying to be a hero on the radio. If anything, you're going to provide us with another execution video as a warning to people who suddenly find their balls when they're hidden three hundred miles away from us locked up tight in some attic for the night."

*He releases his PTT*

*Deacon presses the ptt*

”I surely hope you ain’t speakin’ to me, because I’ll say the shit to your face that I said earlier, some people actually use these comms for productive things not just spouting random bullshit propoganda, lots of more important shit to worry about nowadays then who worships what.”

*He releases the ptt.*

*Flynt presses the PTT*

"Regardless of what has been said, after a... meeting with you fellows the other night. It has come to light that my wife and I are not *there is a slight pause* seen as a true marriage until we are married under Allah. My wife and I would like to say our vows under the almighty Allah and be correct under the new law. 

Is it possible for myself to request you marry us?" 

*Flynt releases the PTT* 

5 minutes ago, Flynt said:

*Flynt presses the PTT*

"Regardless of what has been said, after a... meeting with you fellows the other night. It has come to light that my wife and I are not *there is a slight pause* seen as a true marriage until we are married under Allah. My wife and I would like to say our vows under the almighty Allah and be correct under the new law. 

Is it possible for myself to request you marry us?" 

*Flynt releases the PTT* 

*Ahmed hears the radio broadcast and tries to wake up the sheikh*

Sheikh will come in contact with you soon.  inshallah. 

*Flynt presses the PTT* 

Thank you, be seeing you soon

*Flynt releases the PTT*

*Viktor clears his throat and extinguishes his gas lamp before broadcasting his message*

As Salam u Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, hopefully my greeting is heard by a muslim and not a kafir. Inshallah, my fellow Muslims. I am Viktor, perhaps a few of you might know my face or name. I have been longing to do salat in a real mosque, with my real brethren. As the only ummah left standing as a beacon for our faith, I ask that you pray with me. Is it not an injustice that I like my other muslim brothers must pray among infidels who disrespect my faith and Allah? I wish to be among those who worship as I do, for this reason:

*Viktor takes out his Quran and finds the bookmarked passage*

"Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, even so much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward." [4:40]