Server time (UTC): 2019-06-24, 22:42
Sign in to follow this  
Ensign

Desperate times. (Open Frequency)

*Leeroy enters a utility closet panting and quickly closes the door behind him.*

*He lets out a groan as he slowly lowers himself to the floor against the wall and closes his eyes.*

*Turns on the radio*

"H-hey, I'm not sure if anyone can hear me... I have never used this thing before but I am desperate."

*glares down at his torn clothes dampened with blood*

"I've been on my own for a while now and I am starting to realize I am not gonna make it much longer if I keep on like this... food is harder to find with every passing minute. If anyone out there is a part of a group that is willing to help me get back on my feet I will owe you my loyalty. I haven't been willing to trust anyone but it seems that I have run out of options."

*sigh*

"My name is Leeroy."

*Rests the radio on his chest and closes his eyes to rest hoping he will get a response*

Ivona chuckled as she pressed the PTT down. Her Eastern European voice cheerful as usual when she spoke,

"Food is hard to come by? Are you blind? I actually WALKED up to a little lamb the other day and slit it's throat. Then I did the same to it's family just for the fun of it. More meat than I could carry! And if you don't know how to butcher it... Just start hacking away until you get a big enough piece to cook! Easy peasy!"

She releases the PTT. 

He presses the PTT

Try 91.2. I'm not exactly one of 'em, but they're good guys. At least, from what I know.

Just some doctors and survivors, trying to live from what I can tell.

I can't exactly help you any more from this point on. Just contact that frequency and hope.

He releases the PTT

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

If you want food, water and whatnot come work for me, My name is Benedict Falk contact me at 47.7

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

2 hours ago, Falk said:

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

If you want food, water and whatnot come work for me, My name is Benedict Falk contact me at 47.7

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

*Leeroy, relieved to hear a voice - still can't help but feel skeptical. But it doesn't matter.*

"Uhh, sure! I suppose my first test is making it to you in one piece. I am typically not this hopeless but I was swarmed by infected after a nearby gunshot and they got the jump on me. I can be a valuable asset... once I can get my gun fixed anyway. I appreciate the opportunity. You'll be hearing from me again soon, keep an ear on your radio."

*Although in immense pain, Leeroy manages to smirk. Maybe it's not the end after all.*