Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 10:11
Sign in to follow this  
Cracka_tee

ATT KOS S1 around 1.15 camp eden

Posted (edited)

Server and location: s1 camp eden

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019/05/21 around  1.15

Your in game name: Roy Copper

Names of allies involved: unknown

Name of suspect/s: orange armbands maybe banditos/house

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  

i was in camp eden with a bunch of people and see a group of orange armbands roll up so i decided to dip before anything went down, as i am running through the trees around 100 meters away from the camp i am shot and hit 2 times from the camp with no initiation or anything

Edited by Cracka_tee

2 minutes ago, Cracka_tee said:

i didn't die though

I meant shot you, twice. My bad.

Vlad Visus POV: Rock up to the camp with House to investigate some Chedaki rumours who we had problems with the previous day. We attempt to take hostages for interrogation. I run with a couple others around the back side of the camp while initiations are dropped and see people running for it out of the back gate and into the woods. I believe I was in voip range when I initiated again and they kept running, fired a few warning shots that were not meant to hit but were to encourage you to stop and have obviously tagged you. 

I genuinely thought you were in my voip range when I saw the group of people leave the camp and initiated hostilities. I do apologise if I was mistaken and if you'd like to discuss it in discord or over PMs I'd be more than happy to.

i did not hear any initiation, but i believe it was a genuine mistake and would like the report closed