Server time (UTC): 2019-09-15, 10:40
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

In-game Actions

Posted (edited)

Okay. I feel so out of the loop on in-game knowledge and quirks. I've tried and tried to make sure I have my emotes down so I know how to respond appropriately. The most important emote of all, which use to be F2, only pops up when I spam a combination of F-keys. I can't press an individual one and make my character perform a surrender. How is this done, now that F2 is a wave for attention?

@DaRsnn, do I press them sequentially? Like, F1 to put my first hand up then F5 to put up the second? When I press F5 by itself, my character just lays down. (None of my emotes are re-bound)

I guess I'm experiencing the bug, then. I'll try the ol' rebind once I can get in-server again. (Also, is it normal that I can't reply on these threads nowadays?)

Edited by Yoshi
Can't post replies, need extra clarification.

@Yoshi You should be able to use the Period ( . ) This will bring up the emote wheel and then you can select different options under different categories. 

F1 is one hand up, F5 is both hands up

If you press period (.) it will pop up an emote wheel. Under that you can find the surrender option. Otherwise you will need to rebind it to f2. F5 is currently the one, but I know it can sometimes bug and show as you sitting down on your end.

17 hours ago, Yoshi said:

@DaRsnn, do I press them sequentially? Like, F1 to put my first hand up then F5 to put up the second? When I press F5 by itself, my character just lays down. (None of my emotes are re-bound)

No, F1 puts only one hand up, pressing it again puts it down, F5 puts both hands up, pressing it again puts them both down. If you already have F1 enabled, pressing F5 will lower the one hand and then put both hands up and vice versa.

Sign in to follow this