Posted (edited)

Server and location: DayzRP.com - S1 US- WhiteList Roleplay / Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-20, 21:10

Your in game name: Terry Schwartz

Names of allies involved: CTF group.

Name of suspect/s: Don't know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were being held hostage in the church then they let me free i was hiding behind a a shead when all of a sudden a group of 2/3 came up behind me and kosed me out of the blue.

Edited by Sleepy_Universe

Posted (edited)

You were told to leave and decided to move into the house right next to the hostage situation, loot a dead body for gear and sneaked around with a gun out as far as I now.

My recording is fucked since I had to restart the game & re-log multiple times because of the menu bug. 

POV: We took traders and friends hostage in Stary and held the hostages in the church. After a while we were attacked by a rescuing party which then was killed by us. In the process of the situation we decided to let a hostage go. He was told to leave but decided to loot a dead body, grab an AK and sneak around as you can see in Janniks video.

As the OP confims: he should have left but decided to stay and ended up being killed by assassin nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooom.

Edited by Ron

I understand that bc i was leaving then i ran a good distance away to a shed then people behind me with no recalculation to the event killed me

Posted (edited)

Hi Sleepy, I was directly involved in the situation and I hope we can clear up some details for you. 

We had taken you people hostage in the church. After some RP we had be initiated on a group of people (whom we ID'd as possible two people) After deciding not to comply and getting shot, we managed to take out the hostiles on the outside. We then decided to let people go free at their own risk and will as we still suspected a hostiles on the outside.

This is where I had met you, I saw you on the outside of the church, looting a dead body for their weapon (an AK). I looked at you and was about to shoot as I assumed you as another hostile in the active firefight. However you told me you just had been released, I trusted you so I told you to go now multiple times. You stated you where leaving. Roughly 3-5 minutes past and we still had eyes on you with your weapon out standing within hostile range and deemed a threat. We decided from that point to open fire and take you down, as you seemed like a direct threat and had been told by what i have been informed @CraigRB and myself to leave the area. 

If you want to speak to me, I am more than happy to explain more over voice..as text can be so unpersonal. I can be on the DayzRP discord and if you wish with staff presence also.

Edited by StagsviewRB

Hi Stagsview i appreciate the clarification but u weren't the guys who killed me you did open fire on me but u were in front of me and like i have stated 2/3 gentlemen came up behind me and killed me

I'm not a 100% certain they were with you because when i left the church there were 3/4 people in the church and the gentlemen outside where in a darker color outfit which none of the gentlemen in the church were wearing and on my part i should have left when you told me to but i didn't and that is my fault and you and you'r friend yes could have killed me but the gentlemen who killed me in my eyes were not with you.

Hello 

So it was me who opened fired on you and killed you, as staggs stated in his POV you were deemed a threat for looting a body of its gun and then hiding waiting to ambush us, I was inside the church as I was the gentleman with the m16 and pointed it at you and asked why you still had a shotgun on your back inside the church and roleplayed with you and the other hostages. 

I hope this clears the matter up. Like staggs said if you wish to talk to disc I’d be happy to catch up tomorrow. 

Connor  

Posted (edited)

Benjamin Knudsen pov: I log in when I hear that my friends might need help with a hostage situation. i run up on stary and shoot after the person who fighting against my friends. shortly after the OP is released by @CraigRB. I then see the OP going over to the guy who we just killed and the OP picks up a gun and run around like he was up to something. I tell my friends and another 2-3 minutes go by and the OP is still next to the hostage situation and we decides to kill him as he has not left the area he was told earlier by @CraigRB.

I will say to our defense that the OP had plenty of time to run away after he was released

Edited by Jannik

You were killed by @nyyoooooommmm and @MajooRB.

If you're released and told to leave an area you were just hostage at, it is very logical for the hostage takers to be quite paranoid if you're still in the area. You have to understand that this is why your hostage takers killed you after releasing you, you could've easily called allies and you could've easily also found a gun and gun them down. 

The accused are not guilty, report solved.