Server and location: Camp Eden

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-20, 20:13

Your in game name: Charlie Callahan

Names of allies involved: Emma, Gotcho, Lujan, too many to list

Name of suspect/s: Not Sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Edward J Adams

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427506638?t=01h24m58s

Detailed description of the events: They ran into the Oasis at night, yelling to put our hands up.  Everyone but one person I didn't know complies, we were huddled in a group in the light with our hands up and were executed without any RP or reasoning.

Edited by LagIsMyExcuse

Ornberg has been permanently removed from the community. Logs will be looked over shortly for any other people involved

I'm in discord if you kinda people would like to talk to me, not to sure why random people where getting gassed

Server and location: S1 camp eden

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-20, 20:13

Your in game name: Denis Sokolov

Names of allies involved: A lot

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were standing inside the camp, when we suddenly get text and voice initiated. Moments later, a man with one hand up gets shot. Moments later, we start getting conflicting orders from the hostage takers. After this, we just start getting shot one by one.

end of pov

Kill Logs

20:08:25 | Player "John Brown" (DEAD) ( pos=<1204.8, 8776.2, 278.5>) killed by Player "Leo Manarello" ( pos=<1220.0, 8755.6, 281.7>) with KA-M from 25.812 meters 
20:11:29 | Player "Callum Skies" (DEAD) ( pos=<1204.0, 8796.5, 278.3>) killed by Player "Leo Manarello" ( pos=<1206.6, 8795.0, 278.3>) with KA-M from 3.01202 meters 
20:12:37 | Player "Kaetlyn O Miles" (DEAD) ( pos=<1202.6, 8796.6, 278.3>) killed by Player "Leo Manarello" ( pos=<1202.7, 8799.1, 278.3>) with KA-M from 2.56567 meters 

20:10:01 | Player "Charlie Callahan" (DEAD) ( pos=<1204.5, 8769.1, 278.6>) killed by Player "Edward J Adams" ( pos=<1215.7, 8765.9, 278.5>) with SK 59/66 from 11.6057 meters 
20:10:03 | Player "Denis Sokolov" (DEAD) ( pos=<1204.2, 8772.0, 278.5>) killed by Player "Edward J Adams" ( pos=<1215.7, 8765.9, 278.5>) with SK 59/66 from 12.9552 meters 

The following have been Permabanned

@JoeyS - Leo Manarello

@ornbergOG - Edward J Adams

Thread will be locked as we continue to look through logs.

As @JoeyS is claiming his kills were legit only on those not complying, he will be allowed to post a PoV. However he will be temp banned from the server pending the outcome of this report.

Calling in

@JoeyS - Leo Manarello 

@Jean - Kaetlyn O Miles

@Wee_L - John Brown

@Bsigo - Callum Skies 

For their full and detailed PoVs and any evidence they might have.

Due to the nature of this report, no one else is permitted to post unless asked to by the staff team.

I was inside the camp in a hut when they come to the camp asking to put our hands up.
I told the guy @Bsigo outside to get inside the hut. He did and then he locked us inside.
We waited for a couple of minutes quiet. Listening to the shots, the people complaining, etc.
Finally they got close to the hut and they shot through. They got me unconcious and when I woke up I tried to bandage myself. They shot again finally killing me.

The video evidence from the minute it started. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427468040?t=02h58m40s

pov- me and ornberg pull up to take some hostages and question them about what other groups have been up to, so we pull up and initiate one guy doesn't put up his hands after me telling him to multiple times so I shoot him 2 or 3 times before he finally puts them up and gets in line with the other hostages after a couple of min one of the hostages drops his hands and leaves them down so I killed him, then all of a sudden ornberg starts shooting hostages for whatever reason so I start sprinting around in fear of being shot when I see a guy aiming his gun at me from around a fence, we exchange shots and I hit him a couple of times and he disappears into the darkness I run around for a bit trying to find him when I realize that a shed door is locked I spray a mag into it and a body comes through the wall I then hear some bandaging noises coming from inside the shed and spray a little bit more knowing that it was another non complying hostage. I then gear up and leave the camp

Posted (edited)

POV - I get into camp after talking to a guy called '' Charlie Callahan '' at the gate, I make my way into camp and make conversation with a few people I know there. After a few mins being at the camp, someone tells us all to put our hands up. We all comply and stay put. I stand next to the wall with my hands still up not talking. 

( At this point I am experiencing lag and it causes me to move resulting in my hands come down as normal, as I go through the radical menu to put my hands back up I am shot right away. As i am lagging at this point still I do not hear the intruder tell me '' did I tell you to put your hands down then I am shot right away without any chance to speak. I do not move or pull out any weapon.  This is partly my fault however it could have been dealt with in a far better way. )

( I dont have video from myself but I have a clip where I get shot and you can see me in the white checked shirt get shot. )

Edited by Wee_L
Including more details.

Seeing as both of the accused have been perm'd this report will be closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.