Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 23:04 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

NVG and Cars.

Posted (edited)

I found out today you can use NVG while your drive, here are some pictures if you didn't know and how it looks.

1588100529_221100_screenshots_20190520001625_1(1).jpg.18a8a01e0143017d5c97a6d239d53e74.jpg

279398105_221100_screenshots_20190520001627_1(1).jpg.5b5b92caffff020cf01446433c43c8b2.jpg

What are your thoughts on this then?.

Edited by Falk

Pretty much looks the same as the usual NVG

I don't know why but I was expecting a horrible glitch when I opened this...

I usually always used NVGs when driving at night if I have them. I will use the headlights for immersion and RP purposes sometimes depending on what I'm doing. It's definitely nice though to not have to drive 25Km/h because you can't see shit. 

11 minutes ago, Skeeterbolt said:

I usually always used NVGs when driving at night if I have them. I will use the headlights for immersion and RP purposes sometimes depending on what I'm doing. It's definitely nice though to not have to drive 25Km/h because you can't see shit. 

I usually drive 25-35km/hr anyways because if you don't you get launched into space!

On 5/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, FalkRP said:

I found out today you can use NVG while your drive, here are some pictures if you didn't know and how it looks.

Indeed, you can. I would still recommend having your headlights on so you don't run over a player. If they don't see your headlights at night, along with other factors of a car approaching, they deserve to get runover.

3 minutes ago, CamoRP said:

I usually drive 25-35km/hr anyways because if you don't you get launched into space! 

100 Km/h or bust! 

Seriously though, I've not been lunched once since being on these servers vs nearly every time in vanilla or other heavily modded ones. Been thrown off the road and crashed, sure. I can usually drive 70 with no major issues.

On all highways I was usually able to drive at higher speeds with no issue. I guess it's the "road in-between" that could be problematic depending on what bump you hit at what speed and angle.

6 hours ago, Skeeterbolt said:

100 Km/h or bust! 

Seriously though, I've not been lunched once since being on these servers vs nearly every time in vanilla or other heavily modded ones. Been thrown off the road and crashed, sure. I can usually drive 70 with no major issues.

I just "HAD" to say it didn't I. 

I just had my first car-rocket-space shuttle launch. 😞

Luckily we didn't die, so no complaint 😄