Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 08:13
Sign in to follow this  
Craig

S1: RDM Vybor 20/05/2019

Server and location: S1, Vybor. Inbetween tin shed and small pond.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Between 17:55 and 18:10 server time.

Your in game name: Brutus North

Names of allies involved: @Charlie @Mouse (Mouse isn't an official allie but was present)

Name of suspect/s: Log will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I have none

Detailed description of the events: Charlie tells me his location and I travel there, he is with @Mouse and they approach two others. We talk for about 7 seconds before the dude who killed me just starts spinning around on the spot for some reason while we are talking, judge that how you want. The rest of us are RPing and this dude is just standing there spinning like some beyblade, I ask his friend why his other friend his acting like a 'fucking retard'. He then stops and says 'what did you call me?' 'A fucking retard' I say, I think he asks once more  and I say 'A fucking retard' and then he says 'Call me a fucking retard once more' and I do 'You're a fucking retard'. He then just sprays me down, my allie @Charlie guns him down and his allie.

Spinning around like a twat while others are RPing for me is BadRP, but I'm not pushing for that, but staff can if they like.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
17:47:50 | Player "Brutus North" is connected
19:51:31 | Player "Brutus North" has been disconnected

17:52:43 | Player "Charles Richthofen" is connected
19:06:13 | Player "Charles Richthofen" has been disconnected

17:08:26 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" is connected
18:00:58 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" has been disconnected

17:06:39 | Player "Hank Brooks" is connected
21:09:06 | Player "Hank Brooks" has been disconnected

17:52:47 | Player "Bobby Kalo" is connected
19:29:02 | Player "Bobby Kalo" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
18:00:11 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.19318 meters 
18:00:11 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.19318 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.19318 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.19318 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.24834 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.24834 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Brutus North" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.40222 meters 

18:00:12 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen" with KA-M from 7.08755 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen" with KA-M from 7.08755 meters 

18:00:14 | Player "Hank Brooks" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen" with KA-M from 5.55619 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
18:00:12 | Player "Brutus North" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with KA-M from 4.19318 meters 
18:00:12 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" (DEAD) killed by Player "Charles Richthofen" with KA-M from 7.08755 meters 
18:00:14 | Player "Hank Brooks" (DEAD) killed by Player "Charles Richthofen" with KA-M from 5.55619 meters 

Calling in:

@Pawek Panotzki - 

@Hank Brooks - 

@Charlie - Charles Richthofen - POSTED

@Mouse - Bobby Kalo - POSTED

For your full POV's and any video evidence you may have. Pawek, you will be remaining temporarily banned until you post your POV on this, and the other reports you have been called into. Do not contribute to back and forth.

I spawn in ands go to vybor industrial where I meet @Charlie. We meet and we hear some shots, so we go to invistigate. We meet two guys, and shortly after @CraigRB shows up. The random guy spins in a cirle and  Craig calls him a retard. The man asked him multiple times what he said and he responded with "your a fucking retard." THe random then shoots @CraigRB and @Charlie and I proceed to shoot the other two.

Yeah i killed him because he repeatedly called me a "Retard" when asked to stop. To me "Retard" shoudn't be used as an insulting word... Specially when asked to stop. No fail RP

Well, the story is accurate. Not many missing parts, but the fact we don't know why he was spinning since we did not ask him makes it a part that we can't take into account. Your friend used the insult "retard" which is quite of a strong insult. Since I have a family member who actually is retarded I can see why Pawel got upset. I do not support him shooting you but, but reporting it should have been considered. Well have a great day //Hank 

Charles POV:

I wake up at Vybor industrial and walk towards some shots. I meet @Mouse and we talk for a bit. When we hear more shots towards the airfield we decide to investigate.

Upon walking towards the Airfield we spot two people walking away wearing all green and big backpacks.

When talking to them Person 1 introduced themselves as a "Swedish Clan". After I asked again, what they meant, he corrected it to "Swedish Hooligans" from a soccer club. We talked a bit and @CraigRB rolled up. We talk a bit more and Person 1 starts spinning on the spot. Person 1 spins in a circle and Craig asks him "Why are you spinning like a retard". The man asked him multiple times what he said and Craig responded everytime with "Why are you spinning like a retard." The random then gasses Craig w/o initiating and I proceed to kill them.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Pawek Panotzki said:

Yeah i killed him because he repeatedly called me a "Retard" when asked to stop. To me "Retard" shoudn't be used as an insulting word... Specially when asked to stop. No fail RP

6 hours ago, Pawek Panotzki said:

That is false he didn't say "Like a retard" when he was repeting himself. He concentrated the word Retard! 

Not once did you ask me to stop, or warn me of what might happen if I didn't, all you said was "what did you call me" "call me that again" and my replies were "retard", "fucking retard", as you were spinning around like some table top. So we will say that you're mistaken instead of lying. 

Edited by CraigRB

Hahaha, So if you call someone a retard in real life that you don't know and they ask you to call them that again and you keep repeating it you would get your ass beat @CraigRB

That's enough back and forth, stick to providing your PoV. Non compliance will result in warning points.

@Pawek Panotzki @Hank Brooks I'll ask again. Post your full POV of this entire situation, a POV being your full recount of the situation from start to finish.

@Pawek Panotzki & @Hank Brooks will be temp banned until they post their POV of the entire situation, a POV being your full recount of the situation from start to finish. Failure to do so in 24 hours you will have to create an Appeal with your POV and will take things from there.

Since @Pawek Panotzki and @Hank Brooks have not responded with their full POV's despite being on the forums and commenting on the report, they will both remain temporarily banned and will have to create appeals detailing their full POV's of the situation, at which point the report will continue in their appeal. We apologise for any inconvenience. 

With that, the following will apply:

Report Closed

signed by: @Mademoiselle, @Samti & @Onyx