Server time (UTC): 2019-09-24, 09:57
Sign in to follow this  
Cloudy Rumsly

blacklist ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I currently have no link to source it was about four five years ago when dayzrp first started around that time

Why the verdict is not fair: I don't remember much but I don't remember anything not being fair I think the reason for the ban so long ago was what a admin should of done 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I believe it was a heated argument and rude behavior type of deal

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to come back and play dayzrp with my friends correct me if I'm wrong because you guys might have info on this stuff but I believe I was banned/blacklisted because of my behavior but a lot of time has past im mean ALOT so I feel like I had pretty decent amount of time to grow

What could you have done better?: played my cards right and speak in a calm manner to resolve the situation 

Please link all the steam account you currently own so that we may research this further.

Greetings, 

You were banned before for being disrespectful and rude to an admin. You then made a second account last year. This is not how you appeal your permanent ban. To try to appeal your ban and blacklist you must do so by applying for amnesty. This is where you can do it. 

Appeal denied

Signed by myself