Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 11:56
Sign in to follow this  
Drunk Constantine

World Compile error

Can't compile "World" script module!

kuroakita\DayZPlus\Scripts\4_World/barricading_scripts\board_base.c(338):Multiple declaration of class 'Crowbar'

This is the error ive had pop up. It appears when im trying to load into the world. I have not entered the server before. Any suggestions? Ive seen another post similar to this and every suggestion on it did not work for me.

Posted (edited)

1. Go to your Dayz launcher and right click the 3 mods and repair each of them

2. Make sure you only have 3 mods the server uses, any mods from other servers must be unloaded.

3. Go into steam library -> right click dayz -> properties -> verify integrity of game files

4. If none of those work, uninstall dayz completely along side any data for dayz that's still on your pc. uninstall mods too. reinstall them all and it should definitely fix your problem.

If you need anymore help please feel free to message me on discord -> Brett#1337 (with the capital B)

Edited by Saunders

This problem is fixed. 

Also fixed an issue with his active character (having no name for char) - He will be making a new char, showed him parameters and will wait 24 hour cooldown on new character and then he'll be in the server so this thread can now be closed 🙂