Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 20:53
Sign in to follow this  
Zorra

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1, Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time: 2019-05-19, 20:52

Your in game name: Shiro Disir, "Blu"

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Don't know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Don't know if any where around, man was alone.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: I believe violation of rule of 4.1; "All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system." I was jogging down the street because I was heading to a camp in that direction, then a man came up to me and just starts yelling at me consistently, I cannot understand him at all, the only thing I could understand from him was "Go to kabinino, don't come this way! Go that way! Go that way!", then the rest was just nonsense. I was trying to talk with the man but he continued to yell. Realizing that he wasn't talking back to me, just at me, and he was in distress and had a gun out, so my character decided to go the direction he was pointing anyway cause he was yelling at me to do so. After I got down the road just a bit I wanted to make a loop and go all the way around the area so I wouldn't interfere with whatever was going on, so I took a right and then was going through a yard to get to the trees but I see the "You died" screen. I was not near this man and he did not say that he was going to kill me or harm me. I could not understand at all because he was yelling a bunch of words really quickly making no sense and not replying to anything I said. I complied to his demand even though he didn't make thy threats that I could understand. He was not in sight at all. I knew there was a firefight in that area so I was trying to leave. Which he shot me for doing anyway.

Edited by Zorra

Posted (edited)

Here is my POV:
I start recording as I was given charge of the hostages, people in the town are fighting and we had already lost two people along with them losing the same I get word of another potential hostile so small pocket of silence comes into the RP I search around and figure there was no one there I tell my friend to move the hostage into a better spot and I go to clear the surrounding area, I see this girl running into town I assumed she was Dead battery but I did not shoot her and instead tried to tell her to fuck off as I deemed her not a threat. After arguing with this lady for about a minute I finally get to her and she starts to fuck off I stop the recording but as I do I see her along the road and start recording again she runs into the area we just had the hostages after being told multiple times to leave and go to Kab and I promptly put 2 m14 rounds into her spine.
Now your actions during this situation were purely made from an OOC standpoint and not what would your character do after someone mag dumps you with ghost bullets you cared very little for your life.

After reading your POV I'm pushing for NVFL along with a false report as you state I made no threats to you or demands along with your actions during the situation.
2:08 - 2:17 Gtfo out of the town man, this is not a good idea to run into this shit, just go in that direction straight ahead of you over there go to Kab now.
2:19 - 2:28 Go go, go to Kabanino fallowed by you acting dumb and me stating I see you around here I again I'm shooting you I halt on that demand as you return.
2:31 - 2:38 You stupid fucking bit, get out of here or I'm killing you, yet again you act dumb.
2:37 - 2:41 Fack off hinting to my last demands off going to kab, you respond by acting dumb again, I state I'm two seconds from killing you dude.
2:42 - 2:53 Kabanino kabanino, Kabanino or I'm killing you, yet again you act dumb. I respond with you stupid fucking whore, you continue acting dumb I mag dump you. <-- Volume warning for this one.

I could not understand at all because he was yelling a bunch of words really quickly making no sense and not replying to anything I said.
I start off calmly telling you do not walk into this at 2:08 telling you to go to kab. Your responses were not important you knew what I meant but continued to just act dumb, a simple demand of going to Kab should be followed with such as you knew what was going on.

I complied to his demand even though he didn't make thy threats that I could understand. He was not in sight at all.
My demands are listed above you not giving a shit does not change the fact that you knew fully what I meant and even argued with me on the road, I see you not going to kab but onwards into Vybor so I shoot you I do not have to be in sight when my demands where clear and obvious. Go to Kab or you'll die.

I knew there was a firefight in that area so I was trying to leave. Which he shot me for doing anyway.
You came legitimately from the area a teammate of mine had just blasted two Dead batteries along with my friends dying in that area as seen by him running over the road furthering my point of you not giving a shit about your character and thinking there would be no consequences for your none compliance.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

POV updated if the staff require anything else from me please let me know.

Edited by Eagle

@Eagle Are you okay with this report being closed?

I wish to continue the report.

Kill Logs:

21:01:59 | Player "Shiro Disir" (DEAD) killed by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 21.6033 meters

Hit Logs:

21:01:59 | Player "Shiro Disir" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 21.6033 meters 
21:01:59 | Player "Shiro Disir" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 21.6033 meters 
21:01:59 | Player "Shiro Disir" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 21.8013 meters 
21:02:00 | Player "Shiro Disir" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M1A SOCOM from 21.7041 meters 

Connection Logs:

20:53:07 | Player "Shiro Disir" is connected
21:05:19 | Player "Shiro Disir" has been disconnected

20:35:56 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
20:54:22 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
21:23:37 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
21:50:02 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
22:40:06 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
23:14:19 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" has been disconnected

@Zorra - Shiro Disir | POSTED

@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED

Outcome:

@Eagle - Invalid Kill | Not Guilty

@Zorra - NVFL | Guilty

@Zorra - False Report| Not Guilty

Explanation:

To shortly summarize the situation. @Eagle and his allies are fighting in Vybor when @Zorra comes into town. @Eagle states that @Zorra should leave town because it isn't safe. After saying it multiple times and @Zorra not listening @Eagle states that he will kill her. She leave and then @Eagle spots her in the town again and kills her.

Moving onto the rulebreaks. @Eagle gave @Zorra a clear demand that they should leave the town and that it wasn't safe. After saying it multiple times @Eagle states that he will kill her if she doesn't leave, he states that he will kill her three times and she still isn't listening or complying with @Eagle initiation. It takes @Eagle shooting for her to decide to leave. She then comes back into the town and is spotted by @Eagle and she is killed for coming back into the town after being told multiple times to leave the area because of what is going on or she will die. Therefore the Kill on @Zorra was valid.

This brings us into the next rulebreak which is No Value for Life (NVFL). @Zorra at no point during your encounter did you fear for your characters life. Your characters life was being threatened and you still chose to head back into the town. Therefore you will be found guilty of NVFL and your character will be PK'ed.

As for the False Report, the Staff Team have decided that there was no malicious intent. @Zorra we recommend that you take a look over the rules again to refresh yourself with them.

Rules that support this verdict:

• 3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.
  • 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
    • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
    • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions for everyone. When it comes to initiations please make sure they are clear and that all parties can hear them. Next when it comes to hostile situations your characters need to behave realistically and act appropriately in those situations. 

Verdict:

@Eagle - Invalid Kill | Not Guilty

@Zorra - NVFL | Guilty - 3 Day Ban & 10 Warning Points | Character PK'ed

@Zorra - False Report| Not Guilty

Signed by: @DaRsnn, @BrianM, & @Randy w/ Notes