Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 13:48
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Viridian Frequency / Medical Treatment available (91.2 Open Frequency)

Posted (edited)

*A possibly familiar voice would come over the radio*
Hi everyone. Use this frequency to contact Viridian or our doctors if you need anything. We are available at most times. The medical care is available as house calls. We can meet you wherever.
If a settlement or group is in need of doctors, contact us here or on a more private frequency.

We are also currently looking for survivors to join Viridian. We are here to do good. We don't look for conflict. If you are a medic or there's something else you're good at, or you're even simply looking for a new family, reach out to us. We can meet you at any time or place to discuss this.

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by Phoenix

*The voice of a man with a mix of foreign and native accent sounds off on the radio*

"Another group of doctors? Well uh, this is Alex and if there's room I'd like to help you guys out. I have very basic medical knowledge, know how to shoot,

and somehow I manage to find every single kind of medical item there is. Honestly, I'm just trying to find some good in this world and help it live."

*He lets go of the radio and sits back, listening*

He presses the PTT

Luca? Is that you? What the hell is Viridian? What happened to GenZ? Too many questions, sorry.

Uh, I'll keep it in mind, if I ever need a doc.

I believe you have my frequency, if you need anything from me.

It's nice you're doing this for people, but be careful. Everyone knows what happened to the last doctors.

He releases the PTT and goes back to tending the girl next to him.

1 hour ago, Inferno453 said:

*The voice of a man with a mix of foreign and native accent sounds off on the radio*

"Another group of doctors? Well uh, this is Alex and if there's room I'd like to help you guys out. I have very basic medical knowledge, know how to shoot,

and somehow I manage to find every single kind of medical item there is. Honestly, I'm just trying to find some good in this world and help it live."

*He lets go of the radio and sits back, listening*

When and where can we meet? I'd be down to discuss some stuff!

43 minutes ago, Firemoiselle said:

He presses the PTT

Luca? Is that you? What the hell is Viridian? What happened to GenZ? Too many questions, sorry.

Uh, I'll keep it in mind, if I ever need a doc.

I believe you have my frequency, if you need anything from me.

It's nice you're doing this for people, but be careful. Everyone knows what happened to the last doctors.

He releases the PTT and goes back to tending the girl next to him.

It's complicated. Too much to explain. Change of heart and other stuff. We can talk soon
I know what happened to the last doctors. I'm here to stay.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

When and where can we meet? I'd be down to discuss some stuff!

If you'd like, we can go to a more private frequency.

*The familiar voice of Aaron Grey would key the radio.*

"Hey...Luca. Grey here, I'm glad to hear this is happening...Poppy and I are going to stay up north for a little while, but there might be some clinics up here we can check out if you need anything.  Maybe we'll meet up...someday.

Stay safe...people aren't always kind to those who are trying to help them.  But maybe you can make a difference..."

(Poppy could be heard saying "is that Luca? Tell her I say Hi" in the backround)

"Oh and Poppy says hi..."

The transmission would end.

7 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

*The familiar voice of Aaron Grey would key the radio.*

"Hey...Luca. Grey here, I'm glad to hear this is happening...Poppy and I are going to stay up north for a little while, but there might be some clinics up here we can check out if you need anything.  Maybe we'll meet up...someday.

Stay safe...people aren't always kind to those who are trying to help them.  But maybe you can make a difference..."

(Poppy could be heard saying "is that Luca? Tell her I say Hi" in the backround)

"Oh and Poppy says hi..."

The transmission would end.

Tell Poppy hi. I miss you guys around. I'm sorry we couldn't fix things, but know I still care about you guys and I'll be there if you need anything at all.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's complicated. Too much to explain. Change of heart and other stuff. We can talk soon
I know what happened to the last doctors. I'm here to stay.

He takes his surgical gloves off before pressing the PTT

Uhhh, yeesh. I dunno if I'll see you, because it'll def be a while from what I know.

As much as I would like to know, I think that it's private business and I'll respect that.

If you are here to stay,  then good luck. Don't die, and try to last longer than the last doctors.

You guys aren't exactly as big as they were, so that goes both ways in terms of benefits and downsides.

But... yeah. Good luck.

He releases the PTT and hands the girl a canteen.

Edited by Firemoiselle

The radio was full of static but readable. Rob surmised it was the additional elevation that allowed him to pick up the transmission. He kneels between some sapplings, pausing for a few moments to catch his breath from the climb before keying in.

"Last station, my name is Rob Cameron. I read you broken but readable, break-" He keys out and hunkers down a bit, trying to shield the mic from the fierce wind, "I'm looking for a field hospital- have urgent business for medical doctors. How do you copy, over?"

21 minutes ago, sandbag said:

The radio was full of static but readable. Rob surmised it was the additional elevation that allowed him to pick up the transmission. He kneels between some sapplings, pausing for a few moments to catch his breath from the climb before keying in.

"Last station, my name is Rob Cameron. I read you broken but readable, break-" He keys out and hunkers down a bit, trying to shield the mic from the fierce wind, "I'm looking for a field hospital- have urgent business for medical doctors. How do you copy, over?"

Uhm. I don't do this whole soldier communication shit. But I can meet you. Where do you need us?

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Uhm. I don't do this whole soldier communication shit. But I can meet you. Where do you need us?

"Roger- understand. I am in the vicinity of Shakhovka, to the South, over."

*Hunter would press his PTT as he sat against the wall of some Military Barrack with his AK by his side*

"A group of Doctors again I see...it is excellent to hear this after the fall of Camp Hope. Me and my men will be in touch if we ever need assistance from you ladies and gentlemen. I wish you luck on your adventures"

*Hunter would release the PTT*

Posted (edited)

.:: The continuous static comes to an abrupt end and a young British voice can be heard ::.

"Viridian, I've noted this frequency from your leader's recent broadcast."

"My name is Clancy and I'm contacting you to see if you'd be able to offer some medical training, even if it's basic, to some of my guys and I. A recent occurrence has created cause for concern as we lack any trained medics or doctors, you could say your broadcast was pretty well timed!"

"After having stayed on the other frequency for a while, I can't deny that there was a lot of talk regarding your previous actions and behaviour. I have already spoken with the rest of the guys and we all agree that your past is your past. Don't worry."

"As for the training and meet itself, that is if you're able to, we can do it at a location of your choice. If you can, we could do with as much knowledge about First Aid as you can provide to those of us that meet with you, as well as some more in-depth medical training for a couple of individuals."

"I hope to hear from one of you soon, stay safe Viridian."

.:: Static follows ::.

Edited by Luke

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:23 PM, Luke said:

.:: The continuous static comes to an abrupt end and a young British voice can be heard ::.

"Viridian, I've noted this frequency from your leader's recent broadcast."

"My name is Clancy and I'm contacting you to see if you'd be able to offer some medical training, even if it's basic, to some of my guys and I. A recent occurrence has created cause for concern as we lack any trained medics or doctors, you could say your broadcast was pretty well timed!"

"After having stayed on the other frequency for a while, I can't deny that there was a lot of talk regarding your previous actions and behaviour. I have already spoken with the rest of the guys and we all agree that your past is your past. Don't worry."

"As for the training and meet itself, that is if you're able to, we can do it at a location of your choice. If you can, we could do with as much knowledge about First Aid as you can provide to those of us that meet with you, as well as some more in-depth medical training for a couple of individuals."

"I hope to hear from one of you soon, stay safe Viridian."

.:: Static follows ::.

*She presses down the PTT*
We're around now. Contact me on a more private frequency and we'll come meet you wherever you want. We'll also talk about the rest then.
*She releases the PTT*

*Viggo presses the PTT*
glad to hear you guys are doing well warms my heart to hear you guys dident give up and found a new cause to follow
hope our paths cross again this damaged body isn't running as it should be so would be nice with a check up
stay safe out ther 
*releases the PTT*