Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 10:14
Sign in to follow this  
YAKMOUTH

New Chip's adventure

Chip feels unbelievably overwhelmed with the support that the people provided today, from almost being held up, than being protected by the people. I'm great full for the amazing RP/ interyaktions we had, see you guys soon! 

C.L. 

Yeah man, I'm honestly surprised How the shop is going, how U got so much stock still and how you haven't died. Good rp all around too, stellar performance. 

i really wanna get it on this shop action, sounds like a great time

Thank you, it only works with the help other people donating and and of course the runners that volunteer, overall I just love running a shop for the community.

Yes Saunders, yesterday was amazing, I was being help up and the people came to my aid. The people are amazing. I tell everyone, I'm here for the people, and the people are here for us. Some of the RP interaction is out of this world. Should stop by one of these days.

Hope you have been enjoying your new neighbors  😉

It's your friendly neighborhood mute Tible checking in can't  wait to find out where you have moved to so I can hang around and donate backpacks full of supplies again.

surprised the shop is going really well and might have to stop by soon