Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 08:14
Sign in to follow this  
General Rickets

Appeal - Invalid Kill - On Sight 7 days

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: In no way shape or form am I disputing the validity of this punishment, I made a mistake and I respect the punishment. Seems I was caught out on some technicality. It has, however, came to my attention that the issued punishment isn't quite right in the regards that it wasn't an invalid kill on sight but in a firefight. There was an ongoing firefight which logs can prove.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: There was a firefight ongoing between two unofficial groups in which I killed a bloke who it seems I didn't have rights on due to dynamic rules, I had taken shots and been initiated on by this group but not by this specific individual or that's what was deemed even though I took shots from a Winchester from GM. The whole situation lasted a few hours I had taken shots from this group, been initiated on by this group and so had some of my group mates.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Correction of the punishment. 

What could you have done better?: I could have better evaluated the situation rather than act in the heat of the moment.

Greetings,

After reviewing your appeal we will accept it. You were given points and a ban for an Invalid Kill (On Sight) while evidence shows this is an Invalid Kill (Firefight). As a result, your points will be reduced to 5 warning points. We apologize for the delay in this appeal.

Appeal accepted | 5 warning points removed

Signed by @DrMax and @Xehara