Server time (UTC): 2019-06-27, 13:30
Sign in to follow this  
AFluffyBrick

Hostile Action DayzRP s1//7:11PM PDT

Server And Location: DayzRP.S1  Vybor Town

Approximate Time And Date of Incident: Approximate time (I unfortunately have no idea how to check server time) was 7:11pm PDT

My in Game Name: Orel Mikhailov

Names of allies involved: N/A, the alias of a character involved is Ellie, besides her there were 7 others.

Name of suspects: N/A Group name "Bandeetoes" they spelled it out as such in game. A rough estimate of the number of them was 8-9

Friendly/Enemy Vehicles: N/A

Additional Evidence: N/A

Detailed Description of Events: I logged in at apprximately 7pm PDT and was greeted by a man who asked my name then immediately told me to raise my hands and drop my weapon. RP elements completely negated in exchange for hostile RP, following this my Plate Carrier as well as all the ammunition I carried for my primary, a Vityaz-SN. The initiation made no sense in an RP aspect as my character was just wandering through the town of Vybor, demands for myself were never stated, other than to put my hands in the air and comply with commands from the "Bandeetoes" I was led to a Green 2-story house where they had corralled the 8 other hostages. They then moved us into the schoolhouse next to the Police station. They made demands for information on a group calling themselves: Dead Batteries. The other hostages were compliant and trying to give information. They then began to beat some of the hostages for no apparent reason. After a few hits they backed off and called forward Ellie, who roleplayed the event very well, they cut here what seemed like three times after she gave them information on the Dead Batteries. A bit of shouting from the Bandeetoes side later, they called a man forward, and shot him in the head. He was compliant throughout the ordeal, I am unaware of his name, his character "appeared to be 16-17 years old" he typed this out in chat. I believe this kill to be an invalid kill as he was compliant with demands. The group of Bandeetoes then suddenly ran out of the School House, in a very confusing manner. My character was never asked any questions in this event, nor was he injured at all.

I believe the rules at fault would be:

4.1, 3.2, 2.3, 4.3, 4.4, 4.6

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AFluffyBrick said:

I believe the rules at fault would be:

4.1, 3.2, 2.3, 4.3, 4.4, 4.6

I was one of the guys who took you hostage.

Please explain how you think these rules were broken?

Also feel free to message me on Discord or PM's to talk this out if you want.

Edited by YNW Viking

I was also there, I am also not aware of any broken rules?

4.1: Demands and conditions during hostile interaction upon my character were never made clear, nor were they communicated to him, other than a simple rifle to the face "comply or die"

3.2: Among the members of your group people did not behave logically or in a manner that showed full comprehension of roleplay aspects of the situations.

2.3: Focus on only the PvP aspect was very much apparent as the only interaction my character had was a "comply or die" situation. Roleplayers do not appreciate these interactions, and it makes no sense logically or in any way a aspect of RP.

4.3: Invalid initiation, due to 2.3 and the use of a "kill right" on a compliant hostage, or at least from my perspective he sounded like a very compliant hostage.

4.4: Hostile situations must focus on the roleplay experience of both attackers and victims. Nobody in their, from my observation gained any real roleplay from this charade.

4.6: If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action you must care for them and do everything to keep them alive and in a relatively good state of health. The hostage executed by your group did not display a direct threat, he was compliant, he did not talk back, did not have any named groups from the interactions I perceived, and there were no demands for his release with compensation made to a seperate group and that group not meeting said demands, thus allowing his execution.

Posted (edited)

Myself and accused talked out the situation, the situation was not fully communicated to myself, and in the chaos could not have been. 

I would request this report closed.

Edited by AFluffyBrick

Very well, we will go ahead and close this. We are happy that you came to an understanding.