S1 NWAF - 19-05-18 1:15/18 

Server and location: s1 North West Airfield

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19-05-18 1:15/18 

Your in game name: Zayne Melrose

Names of allies involved: Velvek

Name of suspect/s: dont remember

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: i was with some guy rping as a polish guy and we go up to north west airfield to meet his friend tom when i get there i get robbed and stripped naked then they welcome me and we start moving up the airfield where they proceed to have a chat and they want me to join the and i say no cause i have a crew already and they tell me to put my hands up again where they just plain shoot me in the face and i was messaged by a buddy that was there that they shot because i had a group

Connection Logs

Spoiler
22:07:40 | Player "Zayne Melrose" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

22:07:20 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

22:07:45 | Player "Alek Sanders" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

Hit Logs

Spoiler
23:11:51 | Player "Zayne Melrose" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with MP7 from 4.54734 meters 
23:11:51 | Player "Zayne Melrose" hit by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with MP7 from 4.54734 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
23:11:51 | Player "Zayne Melrose" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pawel Panotzki" with MP7 from 4.54734 meters 

Position Logs

Spoiler
23:11:56 | Player "Alek Sanders" (pos=<4730.7, 10542.7, 339.2>) 

23:11:56 | Player "Pawel Panotzki" (pos=<4731.5, 10548.9, 339.4>) 

Calling in:

@Pawek Panotzki - Pawel Panotzki - Temp Banned

@Alek Sanders - Alek Sanders - Temp Banned

@VeloKes - Velek Erikson - Temp Banned

For your full POV's, as well as any video evidence of the situation you may have. Do not contribute to back and forth.

i was there my name in game is Velek erikson and when they held up  Zayne he complied as much as he could in that short amount of time they gave him before they killed him i was right next to him and before i can even think to help in the defenders rights i would have gotten in this  they had already guned him down with no warning. i played it off in rp as that was fucked up and we moved up a little before they said they couldnt trust that he was in a ''crew'' but it was all bad rp so i just got out of there.

31 minutes ago, VeloKes said:

i was there my name in game is Velek erikson and when they held up  Zayne he complied as much as he could in that short amount of time they gave him before they killed him i was right next to him and before i can even think to help in the defenders rights i would have gotten in this  they had already guned him down with no warning. i played it off in rp as that was fucked up and we moved up a little before they said they couldnt trust that he was in a ''crew'' but it was all bad rp so i just got out of there.

Please post a full POV detailing your description of the events, thanks.

@Alek Sanders, @Pawek Panotzki and @VeloKes will be temporarily banned until they post a full detailed POV as well as any evidence they may have.

Seeing as that @Alek Sanders, @Pawek Panotzki, & @VeloKes have either not been online since being Temp Banned or they have been online.

They will all remain Temp Banned and will have to create an appeal. Once they create an appeal the report will continue from there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

//Closed & Will be Solved in Appeals

Signed by: @Onyx, @Xehara, & @Randy