Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 10:14
Sign in to follow this  
rokvam

Server crashing every ten-fifteen minutes???

Anyone know what's up with the server? It keeps crashing every ten to fifteen minutes...

All we can do is @Roland. Same thing happened yesterday as well. It happens only when the server is high pop like 100.

Since the new update came out there have been issues with the server, Seems like it crashing more due to the server pop now. 

Nothing we can do but wait for a fix. Due to high server pop mixed with the updates. All will be over once we have our mods updated and ready to go hand in hand with a server wipe

10 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Nothing we can do but wait for a fix. Due to high server pop mixed with the updates. All will be over once we have our mods updated and ready to go hand in hand with a server wipe

Ok, so you are saying a server wipe is coming? Will this erase the progress of our characters and wipe our bases as well?

3 minutes ago, rokvam said:

Ok, so you are saying a server wipe is coming? Will this erase the progress of our characters and wipe our bases as well?

It will wipe your character, yup. 😄

1 minute ago, Lyca said:

It will wipe your character, yup. 😄

I am currently also hard at work building a base... Will this dissapear to? If so, I'll just stop building now...

1 minute ago, rokvam said:

I am currently also hard at work building a base... Will this dissapear to? If so, I'll just stop building now...

Click

There you go ❤️