Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 09:51
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Brooks

BadRP at Vybor

Me and one guy I met went north, we met another guy on the road and then headed towards Vybor Militarybase. We got there and met two other random people, to later it showed up three more

In total we were eight people at Vybor

Names: Hank Brooks (me), Pawel Patnotzki (The guy from the shore), Venic (I think?(guy from the way up). + five randoms that we did not know anything about. 

one of the two earlier we met at Vybor started to beef with Pawel, they talked a bit of trash to each other but nothing to bad. Soon these other three men showed up (Who I think is friends with the guy Pawel beefed with). They started to act up, then later said "Hands up", before I even had the time to take my hands up they shot me. I was not apart of the beef nor did I have time to reply to his demands. Since I don't know their name or have ingame footage we might have witnesses. // Hank

Greetings @Hank Brooks, please call your original past with the format found here

Failure to do so within 48 hours will result in this report being closed. 

Since @Hank Brooks has not edited this report in the 48 hours be has been given, this report will now be closed.

Signed by: @Onyx & @RandyRP