Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 19:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Welshie

S1 - little east of Zub castle / 18/5/2019 7:15 GMT - No time to comply

Server and location: S1 - East of Zub castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:15 GMT 18-5-2019

Your in game name: Kaine Wilson

Names of allies involved: Markus Lawson, Hank Williams, Todd Layne

Name of suspect/s: Bead Batteries / one random guy who showed up and warned us of a coming attack.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufg_zxSzPys&feature=youtu.be

Detailed description of the events: 
We heard via a random guy that turned up to our camp that the "Dead batteries" were on their way to our camp, so we all headed back to camp which is when i started recording as you can see im walking through the front gates, Hank shouts out that there are people out front of the base, 

i look around and cant see anyone, shortly after this 4-5 people appear from around the back of the main building having jumped the fence ,shout something along the lines of "Put your fucking hands up pussies" before he could end the word pussies gunfire erupted as you can see i am putting my gun away as this is being said.

Before he could even end the word "pussies" we were being fired upon as you can see in the video i put my gun away and go to put my hands up but before i can we're already being shot, i asked all of my guys which you can hear me say in the video if they shot first, they replied no, that leads to me to only two other conclusions, the random guy who happened to show up only minutes before this happened shot first or the group initiating did. Also as you can see, we were given nowhere near adequate time to comply.

Todd Laynes POV: I saw 4 people up on a hill, in the video you can hear me calling them out, then within 10 seconds they had ran around our base, jumped up over the wall, and yelled "Put your fucking hands up!" before i even had time to put my weapon away I heard a shot, then I was shot at, then I raised my gun and started lighting them up. I died after that.

Posted (edited)

Markus Lawson's POV: Everything that Welshie had said is pretty much what i experience, when they first started yelling at us to put our hands up. I was in the emote menu, I then heard gunshots and panicked, you see me then run into the same tent as Welshie. (I was firing back, but the video does show i am punching the air. Which i have been told is a glitch) which i was then killed seconds later. 

Edited by LewOS

Teddy Woodley POV:  I'd like to preface this by saying I was uninvolved in the initiation or the killing, nor do I actually know who initiated and killed people, but I am with Fifty Two and I logged in shortly after to assess the damage.  Upon walking around the camp, I noticed that the way they breached our camp was by turning one of our walls into a fence gate.  I'm not sure if this is allowed or a rulebreak, but I thought I'd contribute it to the thread regardless.

20190518150041_1.jpg.dee801df5172ff0cf363e85f3e87ad74.jpg

Vlad Visus POV: Rolled up to the camp to raid it and provide some good hostile RP with the residents. We burst in through the back gate and Dewski initiates. As he is initiating people from the camp run for cover with their weapons drawn and do not comply. Shot ring out and I kill one who is getting cover from the boys seen coming in from the right in the video, he had enough time to put his hands up. Guy runs around the corner and tries to blast me and Andrey kills him. We then take our leave.

To add to this, one of my group members has provided me with a screenshot of the first shot in the video, it comes from outside the camp. seeing as the raiders entered through the "Gate" which they built, it only points to one of them shooting first.

unknown.png?width=728&height=676

Kristof Vrana POV: Me and the boys move up to the camp with intention to raid the place, we storm in from the back gate and then surround the people as we run from both sides of the brick building. Dew initiates and the people that dont comply/straight up show noncompliance are met with bullets and end up dying. That pretty much ended the whole situation. 

For the "oh no they shot first" claim. 
The screenshot where you circle a bullet @Welshie is completely wrong, watch your video evidence again and pay more attention. The first shot was fired on the break between 26th to 27th second of your video and it can be clearly heard the shot being fired from the far left side from where you stand (only your people were located at that position) Me and the boys were coming from the right side and directly front of you, which is very far from where the shot came from.

It's pretty clear the op is angry about the situation and might have thrown the report up in haste.

@MajooRB Im not gonna enter a back and forth on this, that image with the circle was passed onto me by a member of my group, they spotted that not me. 

2 minutes ago, MajooRB said:

It's pretty clear the op is angry about the situation and might have thrown the report up in haste.

That's not really appropriate and adds nothing of value to the report, lets keep it civil eh?

I will not be replying unless asked to by staff ❤️

Kody Nivek POV.

Me and the boys just finished some nice hostile RP in Stary and we decided to head to the camp me and Majoo previously spotted for our daily raid. Me and Kord check Zub and then push towards the back of the compound where we wait for everyone to be ready. Once we are all there, we storm in and Dew initiates on everyone. I go to the right and go on top of the black wooden building where I spot a guy trying to end Kord's life so I jumped onto a tent and I kill him. We check around the houses to see if anyone is still around and then we sadly check the bodies as no one decided to comply and create some RP.

Now it's time to clear some things out. First of all, the gate that was in your back was done by me like 2 hours(?) before this incident. I saw the car and wanted to take it so I created a gate in the back because the one in the front was glitched. By the time Majoo got there with the car battery, some people showed up so we couldn't really steal it anymore.

Now to the important part of noncompliance. No one shot at you. You had ample time to comply you even put your gun on your back to just take it out again and then move to cover. The moment you do that you are seen as non-compliant. In fact, absolutely everyone in your video can be seen how they simply ignore the commands and pull guns or start jogging around.

Dew and Charlie shot at a guy above you on top of the watchtowers because he decided not to comply and point his weapon at us so pretty sure Dew killed him.  You can also see he shot one of us in the leg too. Just because he doesn't comply doesn't mean the initiation on you is now somehow invalid. Absolutely everyone else started running and not complying. The proof can be seen perfectly in your video, too.

Guy behind the tent pointing his gun after running to cover. He also tried killing Kord but I stopped him before he could.

Spoiler

qhYkKNf.jpg

Guy in the middle running towards the left side of orange after the initiation.

Spoiler

CkS9dEF.jpg

Another guy running to cover. Who admits in his POV to fire back at us.

Spoiler

Q8MxJMe.jpg

On top of this, you didn't comply either, as you decided to pull a gun and run into the tent. Even tried shooting Dew.

I am quite disappointed by the outcome of this situation. We came there hoping to do some hostile RP and no one complied, which is fine and completely your choice. But then making a report about it just shows a pretty big misunderstanding of the rules. I have no problem talking about this on discord tomorrow if you want, but there were no rulebreaks on our side.

Hit logs:

18:17:30 | Player "Mikael Hansson" hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(12) for 55 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 8.29624 meters 
18:17:30 | Player "Mikael Hansson" hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Torso(7) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 8.29624 meters 
18:17:30 | Player "Mikael Hansson" hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightLeg(6) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 8.29624 meters 
18:17:30 | Player "Mikael Hansson" hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into RightLeg(6) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 8.29624 meters 

18:17:30 | Player "Todd Layne" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(7) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 21.5219 meters
18:17:30 | Player "Todd Layne" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(7) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 21.5219 meters 

18:17:33 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Hank Williams" into LeftArm(21) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 9.11767 meters 

18:17:40 | Player "Hank Williams" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 5.08412 meters 
18:17:40 | Player "Hank Williams" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" into Brain(37) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 5.08412 meters 

18:17:40 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(12) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.1958 meters
18:17:40 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into LeftLeg(11) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.1958 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into RightHand(47) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.95335 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(25) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.95335 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Lungs(48) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.95335 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into LeftArm(29) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.95335 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 4.95335 meters 

18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Kaine Wilson" into Torso(25) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with BK-133 from 2.07873 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Kaine Wilson" into Lungs(49) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with BK-133 from 2.07873 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Kaine Wilson" into Torso(1) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with BK-133 from 2.07873 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Kaine Wilson" into RightArm(17) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with BK-133 from 2.07873 meters

18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into RightArm(20) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.40601 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into RightArm(19) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.40601 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(23) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.40601 meters 
18:17:41 | Player "Markus Lawson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 5.39039 meters 

18:17:42 | Player "Kaine Wilson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into LeftArm(18) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 6.73464 meters 
18:17:42 | Player "Kaine Wilson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Torso(1) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 6.73464 meters 
18:17:42 | Player "Kaine Wilson" hit by Player "Frantisek Dewski" into Lungs(49) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 6.73464 meters 

Kill logs:

18:17:30 | Player "Mikael Hansson" killed by Player "Vlad Visus" with LAR from 8.29624 meters

18:17:30 | Player "Todd Layne" killed by Player "Frantisek Dewski" with LAR from 21.5219 meters 

18:17:40 | Player "Hank Williams" killed by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 5.08412 meters 

18:17:40 | Player "Markus Lawson" killed by Player "Frantisek Dewski" with LAR from 5.1958 meters

18:17:42 | Player "Kaine Wilson" killed by Player "Frantisek Dewski" with LAR from 6.73464 meters 

Connection logs:

17:58:23 | Player "Kaine Wilson" is connected
-Dead-

18:05:34 | Player "Mikael Hansson" is connected
-Dead-

16:38:28 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
19:15:32 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
19:18:39 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
19:50:15 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected

17:57:30 | Player "Todd Layne" is connected
17:58:23 | Player "Todd Layne" has been disconnected
17:59:39 | Player "Todd Layne" is connected
-Dead-

16:48:09 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" is connected
19:14:47 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" has been disconnected
19:23:11 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" is connected
-Multiple crashes-
20:15:17 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" is connected
21:17:04 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" has been disconnected

17:58:15 | Player "Hank Williams" is connected
18:20:12 | Player "Hank Williams" has been disconnected
18:20:29 | Player "Hank Williams" is connected
18:23:22 | Player "Hank Williams" has been disconnected
18:23:28 | Player "Hank Williams" is connected
19:15:13 | Player "Hank Williams" has been disconnected

16:47:17 | Player "Kody Nivek" is connected
19:13:28 | Player "Kody Nivek" has been disconnected
19:19:14 | Player "Kody Nivek" is connected
19:20:06 | Player "Kody Nivek" has been disconnected
-Multiple crashes-
20:33:57 | Player "Kody Nivek" has been disconnected

16:57:39 | Player "Markus Lawson" is connected
-Dead-

18:05:27 | Player "Kristof Vrana" is connected
19:13:36 | Player "Kristof Vrana" has been disconnected
19:25:58 | Player "Kristof Vrana" is connected
19:26:35 | Player "Kristof Vrana" has been disconnected
19:27:20 | Player "Kristof Vrana" is connected
21:35:10 | Player "Kristof Vrana" has been disconnected

Calling the following people for their full detailed pov and possible video evidence:

Allies:

@Grimby1734 - Todd Layne: POSTED

@LewOS - Markus lawson: POSTED

@AlecM - Hank Williams: 

Random person:

@Aron73 - Mikael Hansson:

Accused:

@Kordruga - Vlad Visus: POSTED

@Dew - Frantisek Dewski:

@AndreyQ - Kody Nivek: POSTED

@MajooRB - Kristof Vrana: POSTED

I did not stream nor record this but tbh I think this fight was completely legit they told us to rais our hands and I believe I was the first one to die due to me already having my weapon in my hands. So I would most light have not done anything differently if I was the one robing the base.

That's my two cents

@Aron73 Was the random guy who showed up just before it all kicked off, nothing to do with us.

Can this report be closed please, @AndreyQ and myself have talked it out over discord, the logs proved what i suspected.

A Team if Staff Members have looked over this report. 

We will honor the OPs request and close this report. We are glad that you were able to talk it out and come to an understanding together after seeing the logs. 

//Closed

Signed by: @Samti & @RandyRP