Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 12:01
Sign in to follow this  
Finn

S1: BadRP in field North of Pogarevka / Rogovo : 2019-05-17, no idea what time.

Server and location: S1, in field North of Pogarevka / Rogovo.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-05-17, no idea what time. Logs around the time should be when Zayne Melrose typed in chat //ooc Discord

Your in game name:  Clyde Matthews

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Zayne Melrose, Dmitri Parkov.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

So, as I was streaming I was planning on heading to places with a large amount of people in order to make my stream less boring to the viewers. So I planned on heading from Lopatino Castle to Zub Castle and landing upon these folk in VMC, in which one of them was a Seer for his own religion he practiced which was Norse I believe. I gave him an M16 because Clyde (my character) didn't need an Assault rifle so I gave it away. The Seer told me he was looking for a woman so I offered to direct him towards the camp below Zub castle and they accepted the offer.

The situation with the first two people are not what I'm reporting.

We leave the base heading south east and we come upon 3 people and the Seer directs their attention in order to search for this woman he was looking for and after a while a few more people show up including doctor shark (i think) and two guns-for-hire and these two mercenaries seem to act in a very trolly manner, including stabbing eachother with bayonets for no reason at all like it's just a normal punch. Nobody in their right mind would do something like that. Time goes on and the doctor ends up cancelling the contract with the two mercenaries and they come along with us, a restart happens just outside of Rogovo and we all meet up at a tree. I grow impatient as time goes on and they end up deciding to exchange contacts in discord and some MemeRP happens, in which one of them rapidly spins their head all over the place and yells "Reeeee". This ruins my image of them and eventually we leave but I leave them simply because they didn't keep up.

00:20 - meeting the seer (Seidr Seer) and this friend.

09:10 - leaving towards Rogovo.

12:40 - bumping into a few passer-bys

16:10 - The mercenaries and the doctor show up. The mercenaries stab one another, and even shoot at each other eventually.

24:10 - The first of the MemeRP

25:50 - They decide to recruit the other two I'm with and they practice shooting at a bush.

27:00 - Server crashes and we are brought back a bit.

30:20 - RP ensues, where they exchange "radio frequencies"

36:40 - Zayne talks about tendies, and Dmitri lets out a "reeee"  and shakes his head around. Zayne then asks me to do my best "reeee"

40:30 - We finally leave. 

41:30 - I walk my own way and they don't follow so I continue alone.

I don't want to see this kind of RP anymore.

Sorry that we weren’t totally serious last night I’ll be sure to have a chat with Zayne and make sure we Straighten up!

Yeah just please be a little more serious. I don't want anyone to get banned for trying to have fun.

Sorry I wasn't able to find you guys on the forums.

Staff, you can close the report, sorry for wasting your time.

A team of staff members have looked over the report and has decided to honour the request of the OP, But with that said we would like to state to please try to talk to the person in question before making a report!

//closed

signed: @Samti & @RandyRP