Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 10:16
Sign in to follow this  
Oldmanwntr

Well now

I have been seeking another collective of DayZ players who see the full potential of this game. My characters live for months in OOC time on the public servers. I fall to wolves at night in the far north or worse, I buy the farm falling off a ladder during a city loot run. My human interactions have been varied but mostly hostile and not by my design. I usually hail players and caution them to not advance. More often then not I am met with  gun fire from their friends who took up position nearby. In the days of the original mod I would group up with friends and run rescue missions in Lil Bird's or seek out bandit camps.  I have made friends all over the world playing this game. I would like to find that spark again.

Tim

Won't find a better collective of DayZ players on any other website my friend, welcome! and i hope you enjoy your stay 🤝

So far im waiting for my whitelist to be accepted and i donated 5 dollars so i have high hopes we will all get to roleplay together omg i cant waittt.

Welcome to the community!

Good luck on your whitelist buddy 🙂

Nice, I am not donating yet but maybe in the future. See you in game

Thank you Saunders

1 hour ago, NozzyRP said:

Won't find a better collective of DayZ players on any other website my friend, welcome! and i hope you enjoy your stay 🤝

Thank you sir

welcome gamer

Welcome to the apocalypse ☢️

hello

Welcome buddy!

Welcome!

Hopefully you get your spark back, It's pretty fun being able to approach people without a big fear of dying atleast. 

Welcome