Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 18:59
Sign in to follow this  
APositiveJade

Attention Ladies!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

*Mallory smiles to herself as she presses the PTT down on her radio. She has a cheery pep to her voice as she speaks.*

"Alrighty, attention you lovely ladies of this wonderful province! My name is Mallory or Mal as my friends call me... some may recognize the voice and others uhhh may not it's whatever don't worry about it. Not the point."  *There's a pause mid-sentence*  "Either way this is a formal invitation to any of you interested in a "girls night"  which  can be fun. We'll leave all grievances at the door alright? No punching a cunt cause she did you dirty couple weeks ago this is fun meeting! Back onto the topic! If any of you are interested contact me on my private frequency or just pull me aside if you see me. Once we got everyone who wants to come we'll set a date that works yeah?"

*A long exhale of air can heard before she starts speaking again, the pep still evident in her voice.*

"I'll stop checking this in two days time. Hope to hear from you all soon let's make this work yeah?"

Edited by Jadeboat

Share this post


Link to post

Phoenyxx glances at the radio and a smirk crosses her face. She stared at the radio listening to the proposal Mallory has made.

"Hey, its Phoenyxx. Count me in! Girls night is a fantastic idea" 

You would hear a soft delighted chuckle before the radio goes silent,

Share this post


Link to post

Ivona's voice comes in over the radio, doused in an Eastern European accent. 

"Duck!"

She laughs before clearing her throat and returning to her transmission. 

"This could be fuuuun. I will definitely be there even though you called me crazy, and that was pretty rude. But all grievances at the door, right?"

Her transmission ends with a cheery, "Okay see you soon!"

Share this post


Link to post

"I will n--- a -ew ho--s to hobble m- -ay to whe-- --er this is. Time a-- -lace would be nice."

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Khabib starts to talk into his radio*

"Count me in to girls night"

*Khabib puts his radio down and puts on his Papakha*

Edited by JackZRP

Share this post


Link to post

*Katie picks up her radio and cheerily talks into it*


"Mallory! Katie here, and I wouldn't want to miss girl's night for the world! Let's do this ladies, see you all there!" 


*She places her radio down and smiles widely*
 

Share this post


Link to post

Blue would take her radio, the young girl would respond she sounds about 12-14 years of age. Slightly American and mixed british voice.

"What does girls night even do?
Is it shooting bows and arrows?
Cause I think I can beat ya in that, I'm the best of the best now... Took me... a year...
Unless you mean ladies night as 'Oh my god, this boy' smoochy smoochy kiss kiss....
Then... no..."

She listens to all the ladies talking on the radio, smiling to herself.

Share this post


Link to post

*The responses she had gotten made her smile and after a few seconds of relishing in her success she'd press the ptt down.*

"Alright gals sign up is all shut down. I'll get a hold of you all soon to give you a day, I think I know most these voices anyways. Take care of yourselves in the meantime!"

Share this post


Link to post

Yelena would quirk her brow at Mallory's voice. She would take her radio before talking in a concerned voice. The chernarussian woman speaks...

"Are you sure you can do this... Are we... walking somewhere? 
I don't want you limping on... on leg ano?"

There is a brief sigh.

"If you need me to help you walk, I'm here.
I promised Katie I be mediator... I don't .... Know what girl night is so... I can just be show presence."

The radio cuts off of Yelena's voice as she lays back down, closing her eyes before her hands slowly rush over her head. Shaking her head violently in frustration.

Share this post


Link to post

*Kaetlyn listens to the message while she is trainning*
*Grabs the radio from the table, and presses the PTT while she dries with the other arm the sweat from her head with the sleeve of her t-shirt*
"Hey, I don't really know much about those things.. but It would be great to have some fun together"
*stops fro a couple of seconds*
"...actually I think it is a great opportunity to know you better.."
*drops the radio and she backs to train*

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...