Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 21:33
Sign in to follow this  
mr573v3n

Server sure is welcoming ............

Good to know that killing over something as petty as sharing peppers is worth an execution style killing. Its for reasons like this that people won't want to stick with this community. One of my first RP circumstances and I was killed over sharing peppers. 

I mean, and don't get me wrong, but its a little unreasonable to judge a whole community based on just one interaction you had. If that was a thing, this place would be abandoned. Every community has bad apples, people that don't know better, that want to meme around or just are simply still learning how to RP properly. Every one of us had to start somewhere and every one of us was a beginner at some point. Sure being killed because you shared a pepper is a pretty stupid reason, no doubt about that. If people don't want to stick with this community because once or twice every week they're killed of for stupid reason, it's their choice but I can't imagine ANY community that doesn't have issues like that.

If you feel like your RP wasn't good enough, you didn't enjoyed or it straight out angered you - talk with people you RP'd with. You might be surprised how much you can accomplish by just talking. Maybe show them what you think, what you didn't like etc. That assuming that you know who you RP'd with.

If you feel like someone broke rules while RPing with you - report them.

Get used to it son, As @Tewudin said, there are always bad apples in every community. 

Feel that your RP wasn't good enough, try to contact them and talk it out. Still not satisified , make an report.

You will certainly get killed / die cus of the most stupidest reasons ever, but keep your spirit up brother!

Hard to believe you were killed over just "sharing peppers". Why don't you tell the whole story instead of trying to play the victim card. 

Sucks to be you man. Record next time.

yeah, this isn't a normal thing buddy. I'd report it if you actually get video evidence, because otherwise it's hard to really interpret what happened.

13 hours ago, Tewudin said:

I mean, and don't get me wrong, but its a little unreasonable to judge a whole community based on just one interaction you had. If that was a thing, this place would be abandoned. Every community has bad apples, people that don't know better, that want to meme around or just are simply still learning how to RP properly. Every one of us had to start somewhere and every one of us was a beginner at some point. Sure being killed because you shared a pepper is a pretty stupid reason, no doubt about that. If people don't want to stick with this community because once or twice every week they're killed of for stupid reason, it's their choice but I can't imagine ANY community that doesn't have issues like that.

If you feel like your RP wasn't good enough, you didn't enjoyed or it straight out angered you - talk with people you RP'd with. You might be surprised how much you can accomplish by just talking. Maybe show them what you think, what you didn't like etc. That assuming that you know who you RP'd with.

If you feel like someone broke rules while RPing with you - report them.

This is gonna be a lot more productive in all honesty and I reccomend you try for that in the future because he's hit the nail on the head. Can't judge a 1000+ member community on one day/interaction.

I'll say I'm genuinely sorry you had a shit day and I hope that doesn't happen again.

Just a word of warning for the future though. Getting upset and throwing ego around over the forums won't solve anything. Report or talk it out.

Take care fella. Hope you figure it out.

Making rash blanket statements about how people won't want to stay here because YOU had ONE bad interaction on ONE day? C'mon man. You need to chill. If you thin a rule was broken make a report. Video evidence is not required for one. If there was no rule broken but you feel the RP was sub par try getting in contact with that person and talk it out. There's about fifteen better ways of going about this that saying "Sarcastic statement ......................................." instead of something more meaningful. 

Making a thread like this won't help anything at all. What you should have done is PM the people that executed you for "sharing peppers" 

All this thread will do is create a big discussion about how some people "don't provide good enough RP" etc and it will derail 

If you think that person has done wrong you can ask a GM to talk to the person. If not, you are always welcome to file a report if you deem a rulebreak. We have a reports section to maintain that a person received punishment if you think it is worth them learning from their problem / mistake. However we always suggest talking to the person again. Unless that person comes forward and apologises, the staff team can do nothing else to help. We understand the frustration, or I do at least. 

Posted (edited)

You forgot to mention when you were told to leave or you'd die.

Edited by Eagle

5 Hrs of ig time and you already speak about "sticking to a community" or not. Don't throw the towel that fast and give it some time.

Don't make a whining thread but speak to staff or create a report in the right section for it. Or even try to find out who it was and maybe try and talk to the person to understand what was going on.

Natural selection.

I've seen at least two other posts in the (relative) recent past where things didn't go people's ways initially and despite my efforts (e.g. in Discord PMs) to sway them they'd throw a "sissy fit" and assume everything else is bad in the community.

Here's a reality check for you new naysayers: I've been in here since 2017, some time after the current lore iteration began. While yes, I hardly was in the hubs that see a lot of action and stuff, I was rarely robbed. Does it mean now I can assume nobody else gets robbed or shot? No, of course not. But can someone who was robbed or shot (etc) relatively soon after joining assume it'll be like this everywhere or that "the community" (???) will be bad?

No, god's sake.

But hey, if some people want to go for emotions and think everything is bad, that's primarily their decision or, dare I say, fault? That's what I mean with natural selection though: I'd expect the average player to see it through and see if this repeats or not. What the heck do you expect by posting an emotional thread about "the community" for ending up in one bad in-game encounter that may even be (as posts indicate) be on your end anyway?

Sorry if the tone seems direct here but I really don't want to sugarcoat that some people should "man up" in terms of mentality or differentiating between select cases and "the community". I feel a direct tone helps getting the point across better here. And if you think rules were broken at all, you are always free to open up a report and thus investigation, or, ideally, talk it out with the involved parties OOC first.

What a waste of a pepper i could of used that at my Barn In Lopatino 😞 You're welcome to come