Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:23
Sign in to follow this  
jinnog

Underage Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): It happened so long ago that I can't even find a thread or anything for it. Come to think of it, I don't believe I even got a thread or anything of it, it just happened and I moved on.

Why the verdict is not fair: I was banned on the accidental scroll of my mouse wheel whilst entering my birth date on my profile about 2 years ago. I think it put me in at 6 or 7 years old instead of 16 years old.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: It was literally 3 A.M. EST and I scrolled whilst setting the year of my birth, which instead of saying 16 it said 7. I guess admins caught on quick to that and quickly served the hammer to me. I could've just gotten an appeal and been done with it, but quite frankly the ban was good for getting my school life and what not back on track. Instead of getting on at 3 PM everyday to 3 AM, I would actually get my real life work done.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I still have a good handful of close friends that I have made through this platform, some of whom have asked for me to come back. I have a lot of spare time on my hands so I'd like to get back into the whole fiasco of DayZRP. It made great memories for a lifetime so I'd like to achieve more of those.

What could you have done better?: Probably not be a dumbass and properly click a specific button. It sounds easy, but apparently not for me.

Hello @jinnog,

Please provide all of your steam accounts (steam IDs) you may have.

Thank you.

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal we will accept it. You were blacklisted for being underage back in 2015. We now have no age limit so we can remove this. We do not see any attempts to circumvent this blacklist either which is good to see. With that said, we see no reason to keep you blacklist now so we will removed it. 

Appeal accepted | Blacklist removed. 

Signed by myself