Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): pretty sure 18:40

Your in game name: Kody Nivek

Names of allies involved: @MajooRB, @Dew, @Kordruga, @Charlie, @neom

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events:

I spot this guy that I believe to be Ryan in the Eden camp, who has been shit talking us for a while now telling us that he is going to kill us. So we confront him about it and he runs off. We manage to surround him in a field, we initiate and then take him to a house is Bogatyrka. He was acting very non-compliant ever since the beginning when we told him multiple times to stop moving forward and go back and the same thing in the town when he would just completely ignore us until we gave him an actual ultimatum. Once in the house, we make him put the weapons down and he decided to run outside and try to fight us. There were 3 people standing right next to him and 3 more around the house so he only managed to take out @MajooRB before getting blasted. The guy knew he was surrounded and saw our numbers and still decided to try and fight us all ending all possible RP.

Kristof Vrana POV:

Not much to say about this, dude gets presented with heavy outnumbering against himself as we talk/chase him away from the edge of the lopatino settlement. Bigman gets chased all the way over to Bogatyrka field and I drop initiation, we then proceed to take the guy to a house while all the way there he does some dumb shit and "half"listens to our demands as seen in the video evidence provided by my fellow official group member @AndreyQ himself. After he is asked to drop his weapons the guy sprints outside the building, we chase him where I end up getting shot down the pure 5.56 roleplay rounds of non compliance.

End of POV. 🙂

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
18:04:35 | Player "Kristof Vrana" is connected
18:38:49 | Player "Kristof Vrana" has been disconnected

17:44:49 | Player "Kody Nivek" is connected
20:00:15 | Player "Kody Nivek" has been disconnected

18:01:27 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" is connected
19:57:16 | Player "Frantisek Dewski" has been disconnected

17:45:16 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
20:01:18 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected

17:44:29 | Player "Charles Richthofen" is connected
20:01:17 | Player "Charles Richthofen" has been disconnected

17:45:09 | Player "Franklin Miller" is connected
19:10:02 | Player "Franklin Miller" has been disconnected

18:10:10 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected
18:38:36 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
18:38:30 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 5.51017 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kristof Vrana" with M16A4 from 4.83936 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 4.76408 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 4.76408 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 4.71932 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 4.71932 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kristof Vrana" with M16A4 from 4.80054 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 1.96053 meters 
18:38:31 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 4.98776 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.07061 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.07061 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Kody Nivek" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 2.15884 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.24943 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.53927 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.53927 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.7119 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.7119 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.77397 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.77397 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.66977 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
18:38:31 | Player "Kristof Vrana" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with M16A4 from 4.71932 meters 
18:38:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kody Nivek" with M1A SOCOM from 2.07061 meters 

Calling in:

@Dew -

@Lorcan - POSTED

@Kordruga -

@Charlie -

@neom -

For your full, detailed POV's, as well as any video evidence you may have. Do not contribute to back and forth, please.

POV: They run up to me know me ask me my name i say its Ryan using a differnt voice then normal one of them then starts to talk alot of shit about me being a pussy and shit so i leave the camp they follow me and then tell me to put my hands up i obey they bring me into a house where there is 3 of them inside when i look behind and see they arnt paying that much attention i run outside the door turn and fire killing one and almost killing another one then i die. 

POV: This is basically the same as Andrey's. Was in the camp and Andrey recognises the guys voice. Calls out IC this is the Ryan guy who wants you dead Vlad. We ask him to have a chat but he walks out of camp and tries to leave. We initiate and he messes around a bit. Take him in a house, he runs and gets gassed. That's about it.

POV: we turn up at camp Eden, find out that the accused is there and he has said prior about how he is and will kill DB. We confront him in the camp. He walks out the front gate and stands about 20 meters away wiggling around baiting for us to come out. Finally we do, he then starts to run away. This is where I pull away from the group and give overwatch. They catch up with him and what you see in the video happens. I then link up with them as the get closer to the house and as the accused is given demands he just refuses to do anything he asked. He is then out in the house and then acts as he does. 

Frantisek Dewski POV: We show up the Camp, I see a guy quality watching us, I go up to make conversation. I ask for some food which he provides then he gives me his name we chat a little. Then someone on the radio says that guy wants to kill the batteries and wants Vlad dead. I go up to him and ask him wtf why he wants my friends dead. He starts bandit shuffling and then sprints off. We chase, catch up, initiate, and move him to a house. I go into the woods to look for his friend that was in all black, then I hear a ton of shots and get told he died. 

Charles Richthofen:

I was doing perimeter at the time since we believed he had a friend so I never really came in contact with him. I can only agree with what my mates have said through what I heard them say over the radio at the time.

Verdict:

@Lorcan - NVFL - GUILTY

Summary:

@Lorcan gets initiated on by @AndreyQ and his allies, who then decide to take him to a house where they can provide further RP. Upon arriving at the house, they begin trying to get @Lorcan to drop his radio and weapons. @Lorcan Then runs out, equipping his rifle and trying to fight back against his captors, but dying in the process.

This is a clear cut case of NVFL, as @Lorcan runs out and tries to take on 3 people who rush out to kill him as he opens fire, with one extra person in the room directly next to the room @Lorcan and his captors were in. Because of this, your character will thus be permanently killed @Lorcan

In future, please evaluate situations like this carefully, and whether it would make sense for your character or not to try and fight back against your captors, and what the odds of you winning would be. Not every hostile situation has to end in a hail of gunfire.

The rules that support this verdict can be found below.

Spoiler

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

With that, the following will now apply:

Verdict:

@Lorcan - NVFL - GUILTY - 3 day ban and 10 warning points. Character PK'd.

Signed by: @Onyx & @Samti