Server time: 2019-05-24, 12:07
Sign in to follow this  
connorv02

Cant set keybinds

After the update I went to reset my VOIP keybind to what it was before the update. The "apply" button  in the keybinds section got rid of they keybind I had for VOIP, and I can't reset it to the original commands, so now I have no way to use ingame voice chat. 

I had this problem occur once.

I was able to fix it by closing the program, closing the launcher, restarting steam, then rebooting DayZ. It let me change the VOIP bind after I did that.

Alternatively, restart your computer and try again, I remember someone reporting success with that.

1 minute ago, Rover said:

I had this problem occur once.

I was able to fix it by closing the program, closing the launcher, restarting steam, then rebooting DayZ. It let me change the VOIP bind after I did that.

Alternatively, restart your computer and try again, I remember someone reporting success with that.

if none of this works launch the game in default with out any mods and try changing it.

For me it didn't work either right away but what for me worked was to set both key bindings on the same button. Like the first and second binding and then it suddenly saved when I clicked on apply. 😄

This also happened to me yesterday. But i didn't actually reset my game, i just cleared the binds alltogether for voip, closed the settings and then went back into them and set both the binds to the same thing, clicked apply and bam it was working. Seems to be a bit glitchy right now but we got there in the end 😄