Server time: 2019-05-19, 09:26
RebelRP

Expand night time.

More night time.  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More night time since the new update, seeing as there's tracer bullets, NVG, chemlights on backpacks and vests along with adding stuff on your helmet to help combat the darkness.

What's your view?

I agree 100% we could even give people flashlights or chemlights on spawn to work better than the flare. None the less I was just scaving the rad zone with nvgs and a gasmask at night, was cool as hell but then the switch was flipped and I was blinded, please just make it a accelerated day night cycle please. 

+1

No Rebel 

Night time are bad 

Its good as it is

I 100% agree with this. Night time doesn't last long enough and it would improve RP a lot. I couldn't have been Stalked by @AndreyQ if it wasn't night time, there is some good RP that can be had during night time. 

A slight increase would be appreciated

Yes please!
I like roleplaying in night time

I agree, atleast a slight increas would be awesome

I just hate the grainy effect.

I'm like yes, lets do it, but i hate the night time bc of that god awful grainy vision that makes it impossible to make anything out in the dark.

I'd like it to be increased just a little. especially with the new update with chem lights etc being added to backpacks. allows us to have light and still have weapon in hand to slay those infected. +1 from me for sure

Gotta agree. Something not too lengthy, but I mean if we could fix the COMPLETE darkness, then I'd be down for a longer night.

Complete Darkness: 1 hour or so.

Realistic night/eyes adjust: 2+

Night time is the worst lookin thing on this game, lets just remove it all together or the bad layer effects they put over the night

Night time for 30-40 mins is enough imo.
Night time needs to be balanced instead of just making it longer or shorter come up with a good cycle that people agree on.

We for sure need more night time. +1

Night time is my favorite time 🙂 Please expand it 🙂 

Big fat +1, several new ways to keep things lit during night, and it would generally be a more pleasant experience.

I also recommend making the spawn chances for chemlights just a teeny-tiny bigger.

No thanks, night time is already trash enough as is, don't need more of it

I am all for this, but only after I find NVGs oK? Cool

I'm down for 1/2 day and 1/2 night each restart but people in this community seem to have never played a survival game before.

nIGhT tImE tOo hARd

I think another 30 minutes would be great, especially since they fixed the lighting so you don't have a near epileptic fit if many people have their lights out. +1

MY 2 Cent, Make it More Night Then Day, Night Time in Dayz is Great and the Rp in Night time is Great

1 hour ago, Para said:

I just hate the grainy effect.

I'm like yes, lets do it, but i hate the night time bc of that god awful grainy vision that makes it impossible to make anything out in the dark.

That was intentional to prevent people from easily making out the silhouettes in the dark.

Well, also, of course to keep people from being cheapskates by using the old gamma trick from the past to give themselves a similar night-vision effect.

---

I think it would be nice if we could extend night-time to 1/4 of the day-cycle. Making it 3 hours of night.

+1

Ive never had a problem with night time in the game other than it making you sit in a building waiting. With the new update i can agree with an increase.