Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:24
Sign in to follow this  
ogcrispyoe

BAD RP KILL WITH VERY LITTLE RP

I  was at the air base came across some guy (name unkown) killed a zombie started bleeding out then this guy was following me as if he was waitting for me to die from the bleeding dmg i got rags then got all wierd started to tell me to say sorry ? for a unknown reason i tried to walk away from the rp as it wasnt going anywhere i said " cant you just leave a man to die in peace" before i knew it as i was walking away from him he said to say sorry again i said im not saying sorry for anything i didnt do (at this point i still dont know what i did worng) then he said "hands up faggot" 3 times super fast before i had time to put the button to but my hands up bang got shot in the head ? there wasnt any  real rp there i didnt know what was going on was i being robbed did i annoy him so how ? so char is killed and i dont know  what happens now i got told to do a report so here it is hopefully you can fix it many thanks

@ogcrispyoe Please update your title and format according to the thread below or the report will be closed within 24 hours

Since @ogcrispyoe has not edited his report using the correct template, this report will now be closed.

Signed by: @Onyx & @Samti