S1: Vybor Military Base - 16/5/2019, 14:08

Server and location: S1 US, Vybor Military Base

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  16/5/2019, 14:08

Your in game name: Logan Howlett

Names of allies involved:  None

Name of suspect/s: Didnt say, sounded like a French

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Didnt recorded it

Detailed description of the events: I was scavenging the compound when a guy sneaked upon me and started talking with a friendly way. After i entred a barack he started flaming me and call me names and put my hads up, at first i didnt know he was talking to me so i asked him nicely if he did, then he shooted me dead. No ROLEPLAY was made by his side though i strongly DID.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
10:23:29 | Player "Logan Howlett" is connected
11:12:10 | Player "Logan Howlett" has been disconnected

10:47:23 | Player "Khabib Magomedsharipov" is connected
11:54:24 | Player "Khabib Magomedsharipov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
11:08:31 | Player "Logan Howlett" hit by Player "Khabib Magomedsharipov" with SK 59/66 from 5.4911 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
11:08:31 | Player "Logan Howlett" (DEAD) killed by Player "Khabib Magomedsharipov" with SK 59/66 from 5.4911 meters 

Calling in:

@JackZRP

For your full POV as well as any video evidence you may have.

Sup.

Khabib POV:

So i was chilling in VMC when i see this guy turn up and walk into an L barrack. I walked in and greeted him and we started to roleplay for a few minutes. We walked outside and dodged a few zombies over to another barrack and he walked inside. I then decided to initiate and tell him to put his hands up. I said "put your fucking hands up" at first and he muttered something so i then repeated "Put them up" roughly 2 times giving him more than 10 seconds to comply to the initial initiation and roughly an additional 5 to when i repeated 'Put them up' the first time. After i repeated put them up once or twice he walked into the corner of the barrack so i shot him in the head with my SKS as he wasn't complying.

It's a shame you didn't comply and put your hands up because we could have had some great role play man. 

Willing to talk the report out if you are to prevent possible wasted time.

To be honest i didnt see any kind of roleplay at all, all i saw was you just cursing like a 10 year child and yelling like an ass. You have to know that some of us arent from US so we might some times have a small delay, that means you have to be patient if you want to initiate someone and act maturely. By my book your kill was a foul. I end the discussion here.Game masters will decide what to do. Have a nice day.

Posted (edited)

I am not from US either but that's beside the point, i gave you ample time to comply from the first initial initiation (15 seconds) and you did not chose to comply. If you were unsure i was talking to you, you should have put them up anyway. You literally had way more than enough time to comply to my initiation and you chose not to and walked into the corner of the barrack not putting your hands up. You were killed validly. 

Have a nice day too pal.

Edited by JackZRP

@Mr_Gaijin_ How much time were you given to comply by Jack after he first initiated on you? 

He didnt gave me time, all he did was yelling all the time constantly: 'Raise your hands" and flaming. There was no pause between "Hands up".

@JackZRP Do you have any video evidence?

Yeah for sure. This dude just lied in a report so i’ll pop the evidence in when i’m home later. 

Posted (edited)

Video: 

To re-iterate; I really would of liked to roleplay with you, but i literally gave you 20+ seconds to comply and i was clearly talking to you. Your last phrase before i killed you was extremely unclear due to the quality of your mic and the fact that you had waited to say it after i had initiated a good 15+ seconds ago.

Edited by JackZRP

From the first initiation to the second warning have pasted 9seconds and not 10, 6 seconds from 2nd warning to 3d one and he waited 11 seconds to kill me after the 3d warning. I also wanted to ask, in which rule you are allowed to use any other means of communication with others while you are Rping rather than only games VOIP and i know that for a fact because streamers that stream servers gameplays they are strict to that.

Bro i am allowed to be in TeamSpeak talking to friends while playing.

You were given more than enough time to comply and the initiation was valid. Therefore the kill was valid.

Summary:

@Mr_Gaijin_ is initiated on by @JackZRP and told to put his hands up. This demand is repeated but the consequences of said demand leading to death are never clearly stated. @Mr_Gaijin_ continues looting the barracks instead of complying, even speaking back to @JackZRP though what is said is unclear. Due to the non-compliance of putting hands up, @JackZRP then shoots @Mr_Gaijin_, but failed to warn him that not putting his hands up result in such action. As such this kill is deemed invalid.

@JackZRP It is advised that in the future, you make clearly state the consequences for not complying, ensuring that the defender understands fully the consequences of his actions. However, due to there being nobody else around, you having your weapon out but not raised, and giving him multiple chances, we will be giving you a caution. 

@Mr_Gaijin_ There was an attempt to provide role-play by the attacker, but not acknowledged beyond a single comment from you. You had plenty of time to respond to the demand as evident in the video. If you did not hear the initiation, we highly recommend you adjust your audio settings or ensure there are no other background noises preventing you from clearly hearing others within game. Furthermore, you state that you were given no time to comply Jack earlier in the report, but in the video we can see you were given multiple chances and 25 seconds to comply.

The rules that support this verdict can be found below:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

With that, the following will now apply:

Verdict:

@JackZRP - Invalid Kill (Role-played) | Guilty - Caution

@Mr_Gaijin_ - Lying in a Report | Guilty | 7 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by: @Onyx & @RandyRP