Server time (UTC): 2020-01-28, 08:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

The Time. [GOTY 2019]

10 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

I came up with The Time around 2-3 years ago when I was leading the Heathens. My characters backstorys have always had something to do with 'The Time' as a whole. Endeavour Western - Benedict Falk - Rustin Sallow - Langston Sage - Victor Bogdan All these characters have some sort of connection to 'The Time'. Endeavour being the King with an army (King of the whitenames). Benedict Falk - The Twisted Robin Hood where he will do anything in order to survive (previous groups and actions) Rustin Sallow - Previous leader of The Time before being left for dead by Falk. Langston Sage - The broken private investigator who took down The Time in the lore and Victor Bogdan the builder of camps for The Time. 

Just my final few thoughts. 

Even though we wasn't around for a long period of time and we had up and downs with people about OOC issues. I still believe we put fear back into the server and make people think twice about there actions people learned some didn't and a name that will be remembered by people for what we did. I enjoyed every moment of it and I couldn't of done it with my old friends. @G19RP @NorwayRP @JimRP @Eaglerp @RebelRP @General Ricketsrp @JackZRP @ThanosRP @LumenRP @NozzyRP @Finnrp @MrPandarp @SleepyRP @Kairp @SassyRP @DallasRP @Kricketrp @perqeRP @JamesRP @Real VegasRP @NikoteenRP @RedRP @ThrashRP @ScarRP @OnionRP @ZorullRP @Hexrp @WongRP @Oiram @LorcanRP @Ravenous-kunrp @LumenRP, @GunRunnee02rp. Also a special thanks to @Mr. Moonrp who kept recording and put up with us for long enough. 

Thank you all. 

Oh by the way this is only part one. 

It was good having you around son, but you can never beat the Irish.

We will never forget the memes at Stary camp.

Thank you all. 

o7

E147418F-ADBB-4BA0-B871-71FE902E7002.jpeg

Please archive @JimRP 

/Unarchived

Welcome Back

AYO

Great to see, cant wait to start roleplaying

Nice to see this back

Edited by DallasRP

Welcome back 😄

Please no slave me kthanks

Where them slaves at.

@FalkRP Make sure to get the Lore updated, Goals updated, & Roster updated with Forum names and Character names

1 minute ago, Randy said:

@FalkRP Make sure to get the Lore updated, Goals updated, & Roster updated with Forum names and Character names

I will do.

Best of luck boys. Enjoy.

@FalkRPi knew you’d bring it back one of these days - so glad to see it. One of my favorite groups from the server, good luck dude

I see you have a permanently banned player in your roster. Might want to remove him.

Welcome back 👍

Welcome back! More logs!

Welcome back lads! 

@FalkRP You're pretty good.

A lot of groups coming back, was always great to see you guys come help out when playing as with the cannibals.