Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 06:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

The Time. [GOTY 2019]

Hello, I'm Chip Lonegan.. some my know as the trader of the land, some people can call me the last one or best they have seen, but most people refer to me as friend.   I only have been here around for almost a Month and the RP has been great and not so good. But that's not why I'm talking to you today. I have been given a choice to do something great with our RP world and I have shown the people that the way I run a shop for the community has gone beautifully. Now here in the last few weeks I had a group called The House move in on me and didn't give me a choice, they told me and some of my people one day I had no choice I could work for them or not trade at all. I was only about a week in and new to everyone....and so I excepted the deal with the House. Few days had past and issues started to rise and the people wanted to take problems in thier own hands, I my self decided to move on so the people and the House didn't have to spill blood on my behalf. I took my people and moved to Zelenagorsk. In this time the House had went missing and I figured that the group I had a deal with was done since they were no more. Little did I know I was wrong. A group started working looking for me and I tried to keep moving while my group trued to rebuild in Zelenagorsk. One day I was in Zelenagorsk and the group Time came and held me and people that helped me up and did the same thing the House did....but the confusing thing is that the members of the Time are tell me that I owe them a debt....but I had never met the Time until they came to me. In that hold up I blacked out and woke up in a bloody mess on some beach. My men found me and we decided to move again to Cherno.                 In Cherno we tried and started a new shop up and was going good....but once again, the Time came down and held people up, killed those that didn't want to be taken for slavery. This time I went and did my time as a slave and was let go. On the way back to start I was told that my debt still needed to be paid...I had no debt with the Time I told them. I also noticed that people had being trying to avoid staying close to us, one group said they were told by the Time if they had any kind of affiliation with my group than they would be delt with. So I had many other hold ups and being taken hostage,.....than something happened I met falk, for what ever reason he let me go and didn't kill me, but I already knew that would be a cost. Now I understand why you did it Falk. Yesterday Falk asked to meet me and I did, and his deal was the same deal the at the House gave me once, except now they wanted more control over certain items and slaves, also once again I was told I had a debt to pay with the Time. I said I would bring back to my people and I already new what they would say, "NO" slaves dealing is nothing that we want. My name is Chip Lonegan and some people live to be workers, some are born to take orders, some just follow because they do so out of fear. I have proven that you don't have to take a life and force someones will to gain what you want. Me... My group....our people are going to continue to be neutral and not except your deal Folk, I have the most respect you for sparing my life that day. The people will always come first in my book, my group will help those who are looking for it and lead those who are lost, no will be with out. I'm Chip Lonegan for the people and with the people. CTFreceived_1191368731040449.png.6c9eefd0bf00e2f25a5a06164e604519.png

Edited by YAKMOUTH

I stand strong with you chip through thick and thin. I may at times lose sight of what we've been fighting for but this is just the reason why, needless resistance to a cause thats is just dedicated to being neutral and good.

S.I

Edited by Killsceamguy

I’m a little late to respond, but I’ve been tied up with some important stuff and figured since this is gunna sound repetitive it could wait. My group ‘the wolf pack’ and some of our friends have had multiple encounters with ‘The House’ and now ‘The Time’. In the beginning, there was some frustration from our side as it had become quite the annoyance when dealing with certain individuals from the group, however like @NorwayRP had explained, we had spoken on an OOC level and cleared a lot of things up. We had explained how we felt, and he took that feedback and since we have seen improvement from the group.

We have had nothing but good roleplay since our conversation from the group and look forward to continuing to have good roleplay and the storylines developing. The Wolfpack is not a group who are experienced in PVP and we don’t look for hostilities, we look for chances to get some cool roleplay and we have come to learn how ‘The Time’ likes to do things, which again now that we have had an OOC conversation we understand completely.

Norway and co. even allowed a cool down from our group being visited by the Time and even came to us with an offer that our group was able to accept. Which we are thankful for both at an OOC level and IC level (even though we had already left the collation when your deal was offered to us (; )

I can assure that from me personally, that I have no issues with the group and if I did, Norway is the first line of contact because he has proven to be good at communication and help fix the issues we may have with our groups interacting. So props to you Norway for listening to concerns and handling situations incredibly well on an OOC level.

I can’t see why threats of a 2.3 would pop up because I’m pretty sure over the last week all groups have OOC agreed to the hostilities that occurred in Novaya, etc. We have all been in contact with one another and over the last week has been some of the greatest roleplay and action I have had on the server.

As side note, I heard you guys visited our camp and had some good roleplay with some of my group and our friends while I wasn’t around yesterday. They said it was a nice to see you guys in the way they did and hope that we can continue the good relations of neutrality between our groups! 🐺

Permakilling characters and banning people from the server without knowing what they do in the server is a big error. Just saying.

PD: @Roland I am still waiting an answer to the message I sent you about PK my character Sally Cooper.

Hey! I just wanted to say hello. I have had some nice interactions with your group. You are doing great! Thank you for the RP! XD! 🙂

Me and Red got new characters can u put 'em here? My char is my second char for the group

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-13904/ Samir El Ahmadi (me)
https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-13902/ Redouane El Ahmadi (RedRP)

Edited by LumenRP

It's been a great run boys, the best TraderRP a man could ask for🙏🏻

But Allah is calling on me so i must ask for @FalkRP to take me off the roster

xoxo

2 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

xoxo

1470311200-finding-dory-eek.gif

Was good having you Nozzy🐒

10 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

xoxo

Good Luck Nozzy. 

Thank you so much for being so kind and welcoming to "Mama" Rose while she was a part of your group.  You all are a great bunch of guys!  Good luck!

Edited by MiaPVE

It was great while it lasted, but now my Ruski heritage must prevail. Back in a bit lads, you can /yeet me front he roster o7.

3 hours ago, G19RP said:

It was great while it lasted, but now my Ruski heritage must prevail. Back in a bit lads, you can /yeet me front he roster o7.

Thank you for being apart of the story I couldn't of done it without you. 

Just now, ZorullRP said:

Delete my bitch ass off the roster, thanks for the RP boys.

Another great person I will never be able to replace. Good Luck with the future. 

Thanks for the time Western 

It was like the good old days in the farming company

But its now time for me to move on and be 3rd in command of the Russians

It was a good run but the Ruskies call.

Edited by Eagle

The Russians call comrades, Im bout to yeet this man's whole roaster.

good run good rp take me off now 🙂

Thanks for the fun boys, but it's my time to go aswell. Was fun playing with ya'all. 😉

Hello @FalkRP,

Out of your 12 members, only 6 are active. Sort that out. Wardaddy hasn't been in for a month, Sleepy, Jewell, Jim & DK_Major haven't been in for over three weeks and Cal hasn't been in for two weeks. See if they are still wanting in the group or remove them. You also have no goals. Make some new ones sticking to the SMART criteria. Finally, please update your thread roster as hardly any of them are still in this group and it is very outdated. You have 48 hours to make emends 🙂 

It was a pleasure to serve

9 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

I came up with The Time around 2-3 years ago when I was leading the Heathens. My characters backstorys have always had something to do with 'The Time' as a whole. Endeavour Western - Benedict Falk - Rustin Sallow - Langston Sage - Victor Bogdan All these characters have some sort of connection to 'The Time'. Endeavour being the King with an army (King of the whitenames). Benedict Falk - The Twisted Robin Hood where he will do anything in order to survive (previous groups and actions) Rustin Sallow - Previous leader of The Time before being left for dead by Falk. Langston Sage - The broken private investigator who took down The Time in the lore and Victor Bogdan the builder of camps for The Time. 

Just my final few thoughts. 

Even though we wasn't around for a long period of time and we had up and downs with people about OOC issues. I still believe we put fear back into the server and make people think twice about there actions people learned some didn't and a name that will be remembered by people for what we did. I enjoyed every moment of it and I couldn't of done it with my old friends. @G19RP @NorwayRP @JimRP @Eaglerp @RebelRP @General Ricketsrp @JackZRP @ThanosRP @LumenRP @NozzyRP @Finnrp @MrPandarp @SleepyRP @Kairp @SassyRP @DallasRP @Kricketrp @perqeRP @JamesRP @Real VegasRP @NikoteenRP @RedRP @ThrashRP @ScarRP @OnionRP @ZorullRP @Hexrp @WongRP @Oiram @LorcanRP @Ravenous-kunrp @LumenRP. Also a special thanks to @Mr. Moonrp who kept recording and put up with us for long enough. 

Thank you all. 

Oh by the way this is only part one. 

We had a good run ❤️