Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 00:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

The Time. [GOTY 2019]

The members of the time have been nothing but helpful and respectful towards me and my entire group. Bring nothing but engaging rp, great times and a great experience so far and as I see for the future as well.

Group thread looks good lads! Can't wait to see you in-game!!

My first interaction with the Time was getting held up at NWAF with a group I had been running with at the time. Up until that encounter, I had been told by everyone I'd encountered that the Time was House 2.0 and that they're all bad, shitty people who should be avoided. While getting held up at the NWAF they treated me fairly and, realizing I had nothing to do with their reason for holding up the group, offered me gear and a job. They treated me with respect, traded with me, and when the people I'd been with previously raided their base, didnt take it out on me. I met my current group through them and, while my character isnt too keen on taking slaves, I'll have their backs because I know theyll have ours.

TL;DR, good group with a bad rep due to past mistakes. Give them a chance

45 minutes ago, Roland said:

I mean you just counted up 4 different groups that you've been attacking and the group has only been created not even 3 weeks ago and has been approved ever shorter than that. I wouldn't exactly use "the only people we are currently at odds with" in this case.

So yeah, three out of four of these groups pointed out your 2.3 violations. And then I have received complaints from 4 randoms who registered within the last month who have sent in complaints about your group. They should not be mentioned here, they don't know how to leave feedback on groups etc since they're pretty new.

So groups are allowed to create coalitions against this group and attack but when these guys do it its rule 2.3, and what are these "complaints" from these new whitelist they had with this group if I may ask? I assume you took their side of the story because you haven't asked this group their side unless you did it through a dm?  When tensions arise in game through hostilities between groups there is going to be conflict. 🤡

Edited by YungBrandonRP

@Roland Do you think its possible we could know what these 4 people said about us? I mean, you keep saying we are getting bad feedback but are not telling us what this feedback is and how we can improve.

6 minutes ago, YungBrandonRP said:

So groups are allowed to create coalitions against this group and attack but when these guys do it its rule 2.3, and what are these "complaints" from these new whitelist they had with this group if I may ask? I assume you took their side of the story because you haven't asked this group their side unless you did it through a dm?  When tensions arise in game through hostilities between groups there is going to be conflict. 🤡

To be fair. Only the mafia has attacked the Corp directly in IC knowledge. The other boys haven't. This is a little far stretched. The Mafia can't speak for the other group members. We also have only taken 1 IC action against the Corp and we've been attacked 5 times. HOWEVER. The mafia invites a challenge and enjoys it, and so does the Muslim group we work with (I personally do not care, as I enjoy pvping. however specific individuals may think otherwise)

Edited by Joah

1 minute ago, Joah said:

The mafia invites a challenge and enjoys it, and so does the Muslim group we work with.

So where does this accusation of "3/4 groups complaining about rule 2.3" coming from? 

I'm a new member to this community and I recently took a 3 week hiatus from Dayz, once I come back I meat up with an in-game friend Pavel (being played by @NorwayRP)

This group treated me respectfully and and no issues bring me in and showing me the ropes at their trading depot.Throughout the day I experience great a fulfilling role-play by both their actions and  the members of this group.

As an outsider looking in it's honesty hard for me to see the reason why this group is getting so much undeserved hate.

Listen I like a lot of you in this group. And I enjoy hostile RP as much as the next guy. I dont remember anyone agreeing to fight every day OOC. At least in our group anyways. However I have seen a lot initiation baiting, messing with our characters RP by trying to speak Arabic to our players who you know aren't actually arab and then calling them "fake muslims" because we dont understand, Shit talking in the middle of firefights throwing around random N words and saying stuff like "you cant even kill us you're shit", and a few questionable kills. I'm not trying to be an asshole or just flame, this is legitimately what I've been seeing every day. I'm saying these things because like I said, I like a lot of you and I dont want you to go down for dumb things like these. Hopefully you can address them to give everyone a more positive experience and have them walk away from an interaction with you having enjoyed it rather than resented it.

2 minutes ago, YungBrandonRP said:

So where does this accusation of "3/4 groups complaining about rule 2.3" coming from? 

Some of my boys could've been complaining without my knowledge. as I said, I am one mind.

As I've always been in leadership roles in most groups I've been in, I have put people in charge of roles that I believe can further the group both IC and OCC, for example, @NorwayRP is the groups PR manager. I leave NorwayRP to message other groups and whatnot to make sure everything going on is agreed on both sides. We chose Stary for the hotspot as myself and many members have a lot of history there both IC and OOC. On an IC level, this where the original Tortuga was built and where a lot of the members became friends on an OOC level. Something I found to be nice as I was building a wall and I overheard someone say Benedict Falk has built Tortuga again back here again.

In the last 3 weeks since The Time has been created, we have done:

• Create a trader post.
  • Made agreements with groups. 
  • Put fear back into the server (IC).
  • Created a new storyline for groups and lone survivors.
  • Given people a fully protected home with food and water which we don't charge for in the store.
  • Given new members of the community jobs and IC jobs to keep them interested.
  • Given 80% of the townsfolk a job and role, to keep the town rolling which seems to be working and very enjoyable for both sides.
  • Open the shop at any time for people to trade with everyone so they can get what they are looking for.
  • Helped groups with a lot of OOC things, thanks to Norway.
  • And lot more which I can't think from the top of my head.

I have message @YAKMOUTH personally myself about a peace deal which has gone anywhere as of yet but I will be messaging him on discord to set up a meeting during the week to see if he will agree to it or not. Last week I jumped on to sort out the store and I was fixing up the shop outside when I heard @Mr. Moon Shout 'Slavers' to my surprise and he had brought us a runaway slave. Anyways some hostile things happened which I caused with one of the townsfolk which I believed to let the slave out of the cage, and the boys who were coming back from a supply run dealt with it. I let Moon in the store and paid him and his friend. We didn't have any nails so I said I would contact them through the radio which I already have done. Anyways The Time has been in RP with Mr Moon. Before these events happened I met @GaryCash again and we RP about somethings that I don't want to say as its apart of the future plans I have planned for the group.

I would like to call in @Mr. Moon and @GaryCash to post their POVS on the roleplay and overall thoughts on the group.  

I will be updating the goals and posting a few sneak peek of the plans we have in the making at some point. 

I have group members deeply embedded within the coalition and living in its town.  They past along the IC intel that a group of 17 men wearing gas masks were moving towards our research facility.  If you want me to I can meta game their names here to show you the information was IC and valid.  The Time attacked most recently along side us because we got wind of a large force moving towards our base and we pulled out, and moved to counterstrike with our allies.

We are currently allied with the Time because we have intel dating back to March that Benedict Falk has a WMD he's in possession of that we want to buy off him.  We assisted the Time in one of their quarrels by sending an agent to help them on a raid on the Mafia's base.  Who had also been working with the House to attack our Civilian Screening compound.

I can go into way more details, but this will compromise people's story lines that have been working and living amongst the enemy ICly and have been waiting for opporutune moments to relay back this information to us.  My guess is that you'd either be like, wow that makes sense if you heard who it was.  Or you'd be slapping your forehead like wtf, how did we not see this before lol.  IDK, maybe when they are in your base my guys do a really good job of hiding who their employers are.

Anyway as far as I know the Time initiated one assault on the Coalition compound with the help of me the agent, since then because I was wearing my Potius Cras logo, The Mafia threatened to raid us, so we were expecting it, then we heard about it on the radio, that they were coming -- our allies heard something similar and reached out to us.  We told them we were under attack--- and they moved to do a counterstrike on their base with us, while they were out by ours.

I only know of two Mafia / Time fights.  But a lot of the guys from the Mafia were Fighting along side members of the HOuse, when the house was attacking us at our civilian screening compound, who are now Time members.  It happens to make IC sense for the Corporation and the Time to be working together a TON RIGHT NOW ICly, we don't make many allies.  Most of the characters that these guys have been playing in the past whether it be green dragons, cartel, house, it didn't make sense for us to be aligned and we'd usually end up fighting, but ICly it makes way more sense for our groups to be trying to work together than to be fighting one another.

Personally having experienced House and The Time, I can safely say that The old House have learned from possible mistakes and put them straight to give people some great RP.

I have the feeling that new people that are complaining havent yet quite grasped the idea of our community and are too fond of losing their gear. Therefore I would not consider their opinions to greatly as in their eyes Gear>RP.

However I had two encounters with The Time at our base in Novaya, where I had a strong feeling they were just talking to us to fish for a reason to attack/be hostile.

Nevertheless, I consider the group a good addition to the server creating a common enemy for the 'people'.

@Falk

I've loved all of your guys RP I've had with you guys thus far in this group, its nice for us to be on the same side for a change.  Not many people want to work with the Corporation, which is okay, I designed the group to be antagonistic to give others something to have conflict over.

-- Only thing I'd ask is for no racial slurs around me thanks, makes me uncomfortable

But again-- between the fact that we've been hunting for you since March and we finally found you 2 weeks ago-- and we've known you were JOhn MOody's #2 in Saviors, which we think that you had to do with the assassination attempt over-- its been really cool RP, cause I feel like theres a real mission and objective with our groups, also a mystery that we are trying to find out.  because John Moody's death set our OPerations WAYYYY FUCKING BACk, because he was going to let us open a clinic to test everyones blood and tissue in the saviors, 30-40+ people what ever it was, in return for us helping run their settlements security-- but it all got messed up when he died and it all fell apart, which ICly we blame you for

Anyway-- I've loved this groups RP so far, with the exception of that one bit of language that I mentioned earlier, I think you guys have been providing an interesting dynamic to the servers

On a side note, Corporation hates open warfare-- we are way more guerilla tactics and observing type-- but when we are attacked by groups that threaten our operations we retaliate to ensure the progress of our operations going forwards is not jepordized-- but we prefer to remain in the Shadows, that's not to say we don't enjoy a big fight every now and then like we had the other night, but its not something we generally go looking for as it is and can be very detrimental to our time and our work-- but yeah I had a blast RPing with every group I've been seeing the last few days, so thank you to all the groups and the groups leaders who have been out there I think RP is in a fascinating place at the moment

I can vouch for @FalkRP in regard to his bullet points

Create a trader post.

Stary has always been a trading place with them from the get go. Clyde I guess being the shopkeeper? However so, they have set up a trade shop here and I witnessed trading going down tonight.

Made agreements with groups.

Earlier tonight, the wolfpack and Ryan's group accepted an agreement to drop out of the Mafia's coalition and other various terms of agreement. We intend to take advantage of this agreement to remain neutral in the conflict as far as I know which is nice. Hell, I even went back to Stary the first time tonight willingly without fear of possibly being held up. I went actually to TRADE an M4 and M16 for some nails.

Put fear back into the server (IC).

I mean... who isn't afraid of a large group of slavers armed to the teeth? Point made. NEXT!

Created a new storyline for groups and lone survivors.

Our groups storyline and mine personally have been pretty fairly hostile, but with recent agreements made, will now probably shift to neutral and away from hostility in nature which is nice. 

Given people a fully protected home with food and water which we don't charge for in the store.

I witnessed @Eagle actually offering somebody a home and such tonight for doing something for The Time. So that is validated.

Given new members of the community jobs and IC jobs to keep them interested.

From shopkeeps, to shop guards, informants, etc. People seem to be getting multiple roles for The Time which is nice. OTHER than slaves. 

Given 80% of the townsfolk a job and role, to keep the town rolling which seems to be working and very enjoyable for both sides.

Haven't been around long enough to see this personally? Or maybe I did but just didn't know? Either way, I would assume this to be true as it would go hand in hand with the above 2 points.

Open the shop at any time for people to trade with everyone so they can get what they are looking for.

I went to trade some guns for some nails, unfortunately couldn't go through with it due to nail shortage for the expansion they are building to their walls. But I figure afterwards, should be able to follow through with a trade.

Helped groups with a lot of OOC things, thanks to Norway.

@NorwayRP always is my first contact with any OOC issues. Fuck, he even comes to me sometimes first to clarify and deal with any sort of issues. With Norway, a lot of groups have been able to OOC'ly communicate and clarify and agree on certain things such as cease fires, attacks where all parties involved will be able to participate since the groups are not approved. So we took it upon ourselves OOC to agree to fight our fights out in Novaya in a way that was like an approved group VS an approved group which made an all out war in the city, which to be honest, is a hell of a lot better than having to be finicky with the rules of initiation and kill rights and defense rights and such. Made it more enjoyable to have a large all out fight in the city fighting for a reason, rather than having to be careful to the point you don't even want to pull the trigger as to not risk getting hit with a report for invalid kill.

And lot more which I can't think from the top of my head.

Think harder Falk!

Edited by Hunter
Imposter Falk!

I would honestly, I myself have enjoyed the RP that I have encountered with from both parties and hope that soon, we can work something out so the people can choose to enjoy the operation of the shop or shops I have planned for my people and yours. 

I myself have built and traded and been shutdown in the last weeks countless times and still the people show the desire for the shop that I can provide, but even now many people have contacted me about doing something more and we have been. So I'm very excited to see hopefully we can work things out, so my group and the people that follow can give back to all who need what we can provide and also enjoy our very best RP experience. Can't wait for meet. 

Chip Lonegan,

I've enjoyed playing with this group so far, making it easy to bring myself back in to the community.

9/10 group, would RP again.

Yall overreacting a bit, @Roland just posted a friendly reminder and you go off on one, hes saying if theres a report (with evidence obviously) then ur getting banned, but if all is as you claim you got nothing to worry about because there wont be any evidence?

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Yall overreacting a bit, @Roland just posted a friendly reminder and you go off on one, hes saying if theres a report (with evidence obviously) then ur getting banned, but if all is as you claim you got nothing to worry about because there wont be any evidence?

I wouldn’t call threatening to R4 a whole bunch of people based on bad feedback they can’t defend from (because he doesn’t want to say what was said, or who did) a “friendly reminder”. Especially after PK’ing a whole group’s characters with little to no reasoning behind it.

Or that’s the way I see it at least.

I had some good rp with you guys. Can't think of a single point that I disliked. Keep it up!

16 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Considering he just threatened everyone in the group not simply a character PK like was done to the entire House group, but a removal from the community I think many people are reacting normally.

No one here wants to be removed from the community but we are simply trying to provide hostile RP that is something different to what is usually done. We are not the good guys but can be friends. The server needs bad guy groups otherwise it’s just everyone sitting around trying to trade gear. No threat at all.

21 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Along with that, as you've seen from the response Roland gave. With 2.3 reports, we aren't given a chance to defend ourselves, in fact with the last one. Roland decided to just curve ball all of us and PK everyone and close the group, after stating the report should be resolved by both groups talking with him. WE NEVER EVEN GOT THE CHANCE, WE WERE NEVER GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEND OURSELVES. We are acting as any normal person would, defending ourselves now since we know 100% we won't be able to later if random people we most likely have never even met in game keep PM'ing Roland instead of attempting to work things out.

It's 25+ people getting Perm'd and not being able to defend themselves. Even people with 0 points.

There were people in the House who got PK'd without ever being in a firefight, simply because of a lopsided report on a rule that has only been implemented once, and that one time was against us.

DISCLAIMER:
Look, I'm giving my opinion on the situation as I heard a lot of things and noticed a lot of things. I'm not trying to fuck you guys over although I do think there has been a rule break. 
Next to that I do say that I'm not the only one that heard about the lack/low quality RP that occurs in Stary. The current order of events and the OOC/IC causes don't make any sense and this is also the reason why I'm suspecting meta game with the information I pieced together. Once again I've got nothing against you guys, every server needs it's antagonist although I do believe that the antagonist  should play by the rules and common sense. 

2 hours ago, Hunter said:

THE MAFIA, AND ALLIES, WENT ON THE ATTACK ON POTIUS CRAS'S BASE! WE WENT ON THE ATTACK THE 2ND DAY.

Potius Cras is an ally to the time. Once they heard about the attack, they left and went to The Time to call for backup. If you are not aware at all of the events that LEAD up to the 2nd days attack, then don't speak at all.

I assumed that there was case of meta gaming and placed my opinion. That's why I also asked how you guys knew it ICly. 

Also the problem is that there is a different story from every person I speak to. Of course perspectives also have influence in this case although I do think there is confusion about which raid is which raid.

Therefore I took it upon myself to find out what really happened and I'm asking all the sides I can. But unfortunately It gets taken as a threat and turns a friendly conversation into a unfriendly one, despite the attempts on informing @NorwayRP that I have no ill intentions and that I just want to find out what really happened, which is unfortunate. 

What I also hear from Time is that they did not initiate on Mafia in the second attack but Mafia initiated on them which I find strange. I spoke to several members of the Mafia and my own people and hear something different. Of course this doesn't mean much because it's all about perspective on the current matter. 

I do think that Time is a nice idea for a antagonist group although I do think the members of time aren't completely informed about the way the faction operate and what kind of RP it does. What strikes me from all the feedback that got posted in the last 1/2 hours I see that most feedback is positive and from what i been told is that you guys don't hold people up unless they are unfriendly towards time. However what I do read is that people are being hold up just out of no where even without saying something disrespectful which seems crooked with the information I received from higher ranked Time members.

This makes me wonder, is this group having a identity problem? Are they holding up be bandits towards anyone, are they slave traders and if you treat them respect you get it back? Or is it just a whole big meme in the end? 

I think these reports where you guys are in involved shouldn't be taken lightly and should be a signal for the higher ups of time to sit down with your boys and talk about the current situation. Because currently, you can all say that you guys have improved but what I'm also reading is that you are holding up people. In the end it's of course RP which needs to be respected although I do think all of us want to RP in a fair environment where all groups that are interacted with are enjoying themselves and follows the community rules (located Here)

- Cheers!

Edited by Mr_Cookie13

The past few days iv had nothing but Good RP form the house. The kind of group they are, you give them respect and you get respect back, you go in there and go against the shop rules then you will know about it which should happen.

keep up the Good RP