Server time: 2019-05-23, 11:46
Sign in to follow this  
BiggsbeOG

Game Crashing when trying to Type OOC in game

Well since this new update the game freezes when you hit T or /. So how should we all move forward with asking OOC perms?

Posted (edited)

Won't this be fixed tomorrow when the server is fully updated since today was just a hotfix? 

Edited by NozzyRP

I think you have to delete a file in your documents, I forgot which one it is. @Zilly knows I think.

This is probably because of the hotfix, maybe it will be fixed this week. You can maybe say that you are OOC via voicechat.

Posted (edited)

I would personally just not play at the moment as its gonna make things quite a bit awkward and tedious to do unless you want to start asking OOC perms over VOIP. But we all know how thats gonna turn out. (dont do it)

Any issues currently being experienced in relation to the UI and Chat Box are more than likely, at least in my opinion, linked to our mod pack and the chat box expansion within it. Once a full update is done and all the bugs are worked out then things should work much better. This will probably happen in around a day or two.

As for the file deletion solution, if youd like to try it out, follow the steps outlined below.

1. Close your game COMPLETELY.
2. Open your DOCUMENTS directory with FILE EXPLORER (Hit the windows key on your keyboard then type File Explorer)
3. Locate the DayZ folder and open it up.
4. Inside should be two XML type files, delete both of them.
5. Start your game back up.

Edited by Zilly

This kinda sucks, I was just talking to a guy and accidentally hit T and i froze up and that kinda ruins rp sometimes, i gotta make an excuse when i get back haha, sorry man just forgot you were talking and spaced out of existance!