Server time: 2019-05-23, 03:50
Synzaic

DayZ servers not populating in server lists.

Posted (edited)

I am not able to load any servers in the server lists.

I have tried all of the following.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

netsh winsock reset

Ran all these while in Admin mode.

Also check the firewall within window defenders and the firewall is allowing.

I also set the BETA to experimental.

Anyone know of any other solutions?

Edited by Synzaic

/moved to questions

Best thing to do is join off a friend whom is playing dayzrp.

If you don't have anyone else on your friends list who plays dayzrp then do the following:

server list > community > type s1.dayzrp.com > wait for server to appear > enter password to server

We are also set to the stable branch of DayZ. No beta branches. 

Try that as well.

Make sure to set the branch to stable, as you won't be able to see any servers that are on stable, if you're running experimental.

Once you've done that, and if it still is not working, verify game files, and try again.

If there is no luck after that, a reinstallation may be needed. 

I did not see a stable setting in the betas of DayZ. I uninstalled and reinstalled as well. Can you tell me where I can find the stable setting?

Proceed to where you select "betas" on DayZ within Steam.

There, press the option "NONE" - it should be on the top of the list.

Steam Library -> Right Click on DayZ -> Properties -> Betas Tab -> Select the file you would like to opt into: NONE - Opt out of all beta programs

That will ensure you are set to the stable branch of DayZRP

OK I have it set to there. Still not working. Another issue I was reading was windows defender. One person installed Avast and it seemed to work fine.

I'd recommend trying that then - let us know if it fixed anything.

Hope it works mate.

Have you made sure you have your ping settings set to 300+ whilst searching for dayzrp in the search menu?

If not do that. You can also search for the server via the IP address which is as follows s1.dayzrp.com:2300

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Synzaic said:

-snip-

-Accidental double post-

Edited by Cal

6 minutes ago, Synzaic said:

-snip-

Try to copy and paste before you do that.

One thing I have noticed, is that you are currently not whitelisted - although this isn't why you are not finding our server, you will not be able to play on the server if you do end up finding it.

Head on over to this link to put in a whitelist, then you need to create a character in order to play on our servers.

Then hopefully one of our admins that review them can get that set straight for you

Just to clarify and to double check.  When you search for DayzRp.  You MUST be under the community tab.  You won't find it otherwise.

Not sure if you got this fixed.  But for reference make sure your screen looks like this when trying to log on.  @Synzaic

911755904_server.png.53afaa69c2809ed04665abd982e995e1.png

I did and set everything as per your screen shot. server found: 0

OMG it finally worked. OK. I just need to find out if my application has been approved.

OK. Having another issue. I select a server, it is highlighted red. Click play, enter and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

It sounds to me like you are having a connection issue, the best way to ensure you have a stable connection from your modem to your computer would to check your internet connection using this link.

Regarding your application, it still shows you are not whitelisted, and for that, you cannot have an active character, or play on the DayZRP Servers for that matter, until it has been accepted.

May I ask, are you trying to join the DayZRP Server, or are you trying to join a random server off of the internet list on DayZ.

5 minutes ago, Synzaic said:

OK. Having another issue. I select a server, it is highlighted red. Click play, enter and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

if it's the Dayzrp server it should pop up with a password request.

Right now I am trying to join a random server and I have an app in for DayZRP. Did not think it would take this long. I select a server. If I double click, hit enter or click apply noting happens. I internet connection is fine as I am playing rust and have dayz open. 

image.png.3b5d8f292722f07d187587e26173af37.png