Server time: 2019-05-23, 13:55
Sign in to follow this  
DaRsnn

A Banger of a Laptop

Alright, I need some serious help here bois, my PC is on the verge of dying,

image.png.501695deec1c937c1a92df42163d721a.png

I need a sweet ass Laptop for Gaming that can run DayZ and other games pretty decently, Budget doesn't really matter atm, I'm just interested to see what those using Laptops have and how affordable/effective they are at running games, please, if you have one, help a brother out and link it below and tell me how good it is etc.

Ty.

You lost me when you said Laptop. You'd be better off with a tower, but there is always the overpriced Alienware ones. We have some pretty tech savvy people in the community who can help you with a custom tower build, though.

Posted (edited)

Laptops are ancient devices, I kid.

MSI and Dell are typically a good brand for gaming, obviously a PC is a better bet, I'm sure you have your reasons.

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-15-Quad-Core-Thunderbolt/dp/B0794BZJDJ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1546892445&sr=1-8&keywords=laptop+gtx+1060&linkCode=sl1&tag=chipstore-20&linkId=a8f7365d8442bbc95864755252ab587d

Compact 1060, came out not too long ago. Can't go wrong with an i5 and 8GB for your multitasking needs. 

Edited by CrescentGent

If you want a cheap stopgap before you get something bigger, get this:

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Nitro-AN515-Laptop-i5-8300H/dp/B07KSK447S/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_147_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8KEM94SVF3E41FKV54FY

It's what I'm using now.

Why laptop 💔💔

Is a laptop a must for you? I'm not trying to be one of those guys who flame but i think you already know that a tower would be 10x better. If you could do a tower i could help you completely build one from scratch. Otherwise i'm afraid i'm no good with laptops and will be of very little help

I need one for travelling, can't be taking a case around with me aha