Server time: 2019-05-22, 23:41
G19RP

S1 - Invalid Kill(s) and No Time To Comply - 2019-05-15, 00:30 - Severograd

POV: We are all inside the camp to my knowledge at the time when we hear a lot of gun shots coming from the east very close. So I head up on the hill north slapping an armband on just in case the shots were at us. That's when I see someone behind a shed aiming in the direction of my allies shooting at my allies. I return fire and tag the man once, before I head back into the treeline. The firefight continued after that. 

Video Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/MCnTzsQ6iYe9 

19 minutes ago, G19RP said:

The shot that hit Mexi was from Jimmy, aka Zorull, and in the video that I linked in my response you can see that he waits until i get shot at to shoot Mexi, no need to lie here Lemon.

Again look at the Plays video, you see me get shot at directly by your men, then after, they get shot by Jimmy, with an AK if you read the logs, not a bolt action.

A simple answer Lemon, you RDM'd a compliant hostage of a non official group, then RDM'd the members of that group when they approached the seen. 

I dont understand how it is a rule "technicality", it is well known that non-approved groups are treated the same as a dynamic group of people. Something I know that you guys understand. 

You yell into the shed of an unconscious man you gave no time to comply and sprayed him down, if you would've even given him one and a half extra seconds, you would have heard him telling you he was complying, but instead you jumped the gun and spray him early.

I'd like to make it very clear that without question, you guys did not have rights, as you are arguing that you are aware of this, you even call it a "technicality", so no, you in this post have admitted to killing us without rights, and your only argument is fundamentally untrue as the "sniper" shot you have quoted, is the ak round from Jimmy in his video, not the bolt action one you claim it to be.

As I've already said, there was a pause of us shooting, followed by more yelling, and then us continuing to shoot into the shed after we didn't hear anything(since he was uncon). You take this as us shooting at you, as you can see in the video there are shots going around you, yes.

The man in the video you hear shooting when you begin to call out 'THEYRE SHOOTING AT ME' is Ducky(and a little bit of Mexi) shooting INTO the shed that you just so happened to be behind without us knowing.

But let's take a look at some simple geometry here using a map-view of the fight location;

380a4567f633d79118d09cb1b050871b.png

Lets let this show the angles here, blue is Mexi and Ducky shooting into the shed,

Yellow is the position of Boris, and the Red is you. You ran up behind cover of the same tin shack your friend was in, we are shooting into said shack. You perceive this as us shooting at you. We had no idea you were even behind this shed until AFTER the sniper shoots at us, in which case you had moved to the west side of the shed, exposing yourself to us.In turn you can audibly hear Mexi saying 'HES BEHIND THE SHED, ONE BEHIND THE SHED'.

You can't sit here, be in the same orange armband of the same group, run up on us actively engaging one of your friends, and then begin to flood towards us while sniping down at us, and not expect retaliation for it.

To restate, the ONLY questionable thing in this ENTIRE report is if Boris had enough time,

I'm man enough to apologize and agree, we probably should have of given him more time, but if someone initiates on me and I run into cover, with a gun out and die for it, I'd probably call fair game, but now we're coming up on over two pages of back and forth over the topic.

16 minutes ago, California said:

ets let this show the angles here, blue is Mexi and Ducky shooting into the shed,

Yellow is the position of Boris, and the Red is you. You ran up behind cover of the same tin shack your friend was in, we are shooting into said shack. You perceive this as us shooting at you. We had no idea you were even behind this shed until AFTER the sniper shoots at us, in which case you had moved to the west side of the shed, exposing yourself to us.In turn you can audibly hear Mexi saying 'HES BEHIND THE SHED, ONE BEHIND THE SHED'.

The positioning of the red dot is incorrect, as you can see in Zorulls video I was on the bottom left corner of your image, and was peaking around the front when I was shot at multiple times.

17 minutes ago, California said:

You can't sit here, be in the same orange armband of the same group, run up on us actively engaging one of your friends, and then begin to flood towards us while sniping down at us, and not expect retaliation for it.

Again, I pointed out to you in the logs that you quoted, that no we didn't "snipe" you. You adamantly claimed that none of you fired until a sniper round hit Mexi, but we showed you in the evidence that this was a lie and blatantly false. 

18 minutes ago, California said:

To restate, the ONLY questionable thing in this ENTIRE report is if Boris had enough time,

Like I said before, the main purpose of this report is the validity of the kills on the rest of us who had not been initiated on in anyway before, you even admit that you had no rights on us. Boris's non compliance would have been what the rights did hang in the balance of IF we were official, which we are not. So again, regardless of the perception of Boris "no complying", to which you even admit that you should have gave him more time, you DID NOT have rights on the rest of us. If we are not going to get treated in every pother aspect of this community, IE the forums or in game aggressively as an approved group, then it makes zero sense for you to be able to treat us as such when it only benefits you. Also, I will state again that even if we were official, the validity of our deaths would purely be reliant on staff's interpretation on Boris's death and the validity of it. 

22 minutes ago, California said:

back and forth over the topic.

the "back and forth" so far has been very helpful, as both sided have provided more evidence and admitted to various things. But, ether way, I do agree and I will not post any further unless A. new evidence is brought up that I must respond to, or B. staff asks me to do so.

After speaking with @California we’ve come to the decision to close this report, all in all I hope it still shows how fucked the rules regarding dynamics are currently.

Just now, G19RP said:

After speaking with @California we’ve come to the decision to close this report, all in all I hope it still shows how fucked the rules regarding dynamics are currently.

Agreed, it'd be best to close this. Dynamic rights are too shitty a topic to be arguing over it ❤️