Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:23
Sign in to follow this  
Joah

S1: Stary Yar - Griefing

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1: Stary Yar

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Sometime today, I was not online

Your in game name: Dean Lockwood

Names of allies involved: The Mafia

Name of suspect/s: Unsure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

https://gyazo.com/6e38a489c76affa7a1e1ae45a0f16e2e - Old Car Tent
https://gyazo.com/75459d0697fe52396ba5e0a753768542 - Where our Barrel Used to be
- Most of the Evidence despawned before I could screenshot, this is what is left over
- There was also much more tents but the evidence despawned before I could see it.

Detailed description of the events: 

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.
Someone came to our camp, dropped all items on the floor, took the tents and left the items to despawn. This was while everyone was offline and no one was able to retaliate. I'm all for taking things out of tents that you need for essentials or repacking things into other tents, However, someone came along and dropped everything for the sole purpose of a few tents. Hours of work and items dropped onto the ground. Hopefully, the GM's can look into position logs, they must've been there for a while as they broke into our base via a wall. So it should be obvious if they were there for 10 minutes to an hour. Best of luck Admins, thanks again!!

To further add, we have three streamers in our group. So they know when we're offline/online or at least have a good idea of when and how. They also showed up and did this before we got back when the House chased us away from our base earlier in the day. However, I think the house has 0 involvement?

Edited by Joah
Changing Color format / Grammatical errors

The accused got ahold of me over discord after this report, he thought the place was abandoned, Three people were involved. Wanted to get to the bottom of it.
- You may drop this report.

Very well, glad you were able to talk it out.

//closed