Server time: 2019-05-22, 09:53
ToeZiesOG

Invalid Kill Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: The full phrase that I was yelling at the OP was, as seen in the video at 2h 32m https://m.twitch.tv/videos/422214882

"Mister Blue! Drop that fucking gun! Right Now! Put it away right this fucking minute!"

How this could possibly have been misheard or not heard at all is beyond me, I am right next to him, closer to him than the author of the video, and even the author was able to hear me clearly, there is absolutely no reason he should have been confused about the situation, let alone claim he didn't hear it.

My weapon was raised, everyone else was perfectly aware of what was happening and the fact that the OP is incapable of listening to someone screaming into the side of his head is ultimately not my fault.

Additionally, not only was he incapable of listening, he instead of doing as instructed turns around to face me with his weapon thus forcing my hand to fire.

Never in my life have I seen someone get banned for reacting to something in this manner, this is the expected response when someone who has been initiated on and instructed to drop their weapon turns to FACE you with said weapon in their hands.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: See above.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban and points removed

What could you have done better?: Wake up my neighbours by raising my voice louder than it already was.

Edited by ToeZiesOG

Greetings ToeZ,

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. You clearly initiated on him with you pointing a gun and clearly initiating through VOIP. You also called him "Mr Blue" to directly initiate on him. In the end, the initiation was clear and when he turned with a gun in his hands, you shot him in protection. The kill was fine. 

With that said, appeal accepted.

Appeal accepted 

Signed by myself with notes