Server time: 2019-05-24, 20:08
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfstorm

I need....help??((Open Freq))

*Kent sat cross legged in the abandoned house a tiny fire going in the fire place in front of him. He had all his items scattered around going over what he had. Thankfully his mind was quiet and had been for the past two days...maybe he was gone. But one can never be to safe that's why he needed to find help hopefully some professional. He reached over grabbing his radio turning it on pressing down onto the PTT and would begin to speak. His voice a young Southern Accent.*

"Excuse me.....I don't know if anyone can hear me, but I need help. I'm not bleeding out or anything or running low on supplies I just need to find a doctor. I have medical supplies I can give for whoever can help...maybe even show me which ones I need to take. Anyways I'm down south if there's any camp or something that sets up that has a doctor, or even a traveling one I'd appreciate the help.....the names Kent....Kent Leewood."

*He released the button and sat back looking down at his radio, and to his hand watching it begin to shake a little*

*As kyle is about to get to sleep he hears a distressed voice over the radio. He continues to try and sleep but it begins to bug him and knows that he should reply. He reaches out and picks up his radio pressing the PTT*

"Yo bruv what's actually up with ya? I could get you in touch with a Doctor but it won't be till tomorrow and I aint gonna go give you a location on this open frequency you never know who's listening into these things, infact your pretty mad tellin people your whereabouts on here theres some right nutters about"

*he pauses before continuing*

"just tell me whats up like and i'll see what i can do"

*He releases the PTT*

*Kent sat up hearing the voice come from the radio and listened. As the voice finished he sat pausing for a moment in thought. Before grabbing his radio and Pressing down on the PTT*

”I’m sick...not infected or anything I’m just....a doctor is something I really need, and maybe if I can find one they can help. I don’t mean to be secretive I just don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea about what’s wrong with me.”

*he sat back releasing the button looking at his hand the shaking beginning to relax his head still quiet*

*Anthony replies*

This is private Anthony Vitale with the United Nations. If you need help or medical attention go to Kabanino. We have doctors and supplies for any civilians in need. 

*Anthony turns off his radio*

Fae squints at her radio, debating whether or not to reply. Unable to keep quiet, she picks it up from the table and pushes the PTT button.

"Not being funny, mate, but this sounds dodgy as fuck.
What the hell could possibly be wrong with you?
I'm sure people around Chernarus don't give a flying fuck if your guts are falling out your arsehole at this point.
"

*Asher smiles and holds down his PTT. He uses a very thick and convincing Australian accent to disguise his voice.*

"Oi mate, pretty sure you and me ran with each other a way's back and got separated.

You probably recognize me voice mate, you and I made sure to bring spice and life back into this country,

would be great if we could meet back up and try that out again."

*Asher releases the PTT.*