Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 14:22
Sign in to follow this  
NorwayRP

Warning Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

97v15f.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair: I personally do not believe it is fair for staff members to warn individuals on radio threads in which they have clear and implicit bias. In this scenario, Lumen responds to a radio call in a more lewd manner than anticipated, and a member of an enemy group Funeral Parlor which Xehara is a part of starts shit talking the House and 24th street. So, I respond in order to continue the RP story line the House has going with Funeral Parlor right now. However, Xehara decided that I was at fault for responding to an attack against our group, but not her own group for instigating the post. Of everyone on the thread, she decided to get involved in a scenario which he group was a part of and point me in a clear sense to protect her group members. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: 3 Warning points removed and message reposted. 

What could you have done better?: I do not believe I was at fault at all. I responded to a hostile group calling us out on a radio thread, referring to multiple events of RP importance to send a clear message to Funeral Parlor to watch their tones if they wanted to continue our ceasefire agreement. If anything, the only person at fault was JoeyOG however, since Xehara was involved I doubt there would be fairness in that matter.

Greetings,

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal. The post you made as said in your warning, provides nothing to the broadcast at all other than your character insulting people. You wasn't replying to the thread of being called out at all but it was just big dicking and insults. In the future, if you wish to reply to a broadcast, keep the insults and big dicking out of it to prevent you from receiving another punishment.

With that said, your appeal will be denied. 

Appeal denied | Points stay

Signed by myself with notes